Never Try to Cuck a Strong Willed Man - Cover

Never Try to Cuck a Strong Willed Man

by Justin Case

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Erotica Sex Story: A conniving information thief tries to steal Jack's work, and his wife. Too bad he's neither mentally or physically up to the task.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Hairy   Size   Revenge   Violence   .

Jack was pissed.

He had spent almost three months setting up the presentation, and now he had nothing to show for his efforts.

The CEO of his potential client company had not only delivered a crushing rejection, but had also insinuated that Jack was either unimaginative or had copied the ideas of his competition. Saying that it mattered not which was true because either way his presentation was rejected.

Only by a lucky passing conversation in the elevator had Jack found out what went wrong.

A junior was raving about how Jack’s competition had come up with such a forward thinking plan, and it was presented flawlessly by none other than the dashing Jerry Waring.

Yep.

The same Jerry Waring that Jack had fired for abusing the company expense account three weeks ago.

The same Jerry Waring that had been his partner on this project up until his termination.

Jack could have easily strangled Jerry with his own intestines right now.

So here he was, home at 11 AM on a Tuesday morning.

He trudged into the house and up stairs to his bedroom, intent on relieving some tension and taking a long nap.

He wasn’t going to get relief from Jill, his wife of Fifteen years. No way buddy. She had recently become the wicked bitch of the West concerning him.

They hadn’t had sex in over four months. Nothing he said or did was right. She snapped his head off at least a dozen times a day. Even in front of the kids.

But that wasn’t important now.

What was important was the scene he was now watching with intensely focused interest.

The blonde woman was lying on the bed. Her hands bound to corresponding ankles with silk neckties, legs spread wide.

A hard circumcised dick, what looked to be a whole 6 inches worth, steadily and rhythmically plowed in and out of her tight asshole.

He was pinching her nipples roughly and pulling them until her tits elongated into almost church spire shapes.

His dark pubes smashed into her furiously rubbing fingers each time he bottomed out. Her moans of pleasure were wild and wanton.

Fresh pearly cum dripped from her cunt hole every time he rammed into her.

“Take it slut!” The man loudly growled. “Can you feel this cock in your ass bitch? You like it don’t you? I told you that you would? I bet you wish you would have done this years ago, don’t you?”

She wailed, “Oh yes! God yes! Fuck my virgin ass! Screw my asshole off and make me cum!”

Jack’s feelings bubbled up like hot lava. He was almost to the point of boil over.

The man began to pound his cock into her ass and she yelled, “OH GOD YES I’M CUMMING!!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER! DEEPER! YES! YES! YES!” As she came hard on his dick.

He bellowed out a loud groan as he came into her bowels, with her grunting a writhing as she frigged her clit and fingered her own climaxing twat.

Jack saw the contractions of her pussy and the pulsing of his ball sack. Even his winking asshole.

She was cumming hard, and he was filling her ass with his thick slimy spunk. It squeezed out around his dick and dripped down his nutsack.

Jack had been using his phone to video, but now stuck the phone in his pocket and stepped silently into the room. He slowly slid open the dresser drawer, reached inside, and removed his handgun, sticking it into his waistband.

Jack noiselessly picked up the baseball bat that was leaning against the dresser beside the doorway.

Then, unnoticed by his wife, Jill, and her lover, Jerry, he stepped behind them, remaining where she couldn’t see him for Jerry’s body. And he knelt.

Yeah. His cheating slut of a wife was being fucked by the very guy who stole all his hard work and torpedoed his job. In his own bed.

And it didn’t seem to be the first time either.

Jerry collapsed on her belly, barely holding himself off of her big tits, and as he caught his breath he asked her, “So slut, are you as glad you gave me your anal virginity as I am that you gave it to me?”

Jill stretched like a cat under him and groaned sexily, “Right now I can say that I am definitely glad. That was so hot and sexy. But I’m not so sure I will be later when I can’t sit down or walk right. You got so carried away. I told you not to pound me, but you just couldn’t help yourself could you?”

Jill’s asshole spit out Jerry’s shriveled dick, and he chuckled, “That’ll just be proof that I did it right.”

He mocked her by saying, “Just don’t let Jack see you walking around all bowlegged. He might get suspicious ... or HORNY.”

Jill giggled, “He might. But like I promised you four months ago, this body is now only for YOUR pleasure.”

Jerry grinned, “Good. He doesn’t deserve your body. That workaholic cuck can beat off to internet porn if he wants to cum.”

Jerry then kissed her passionately. He broke the kiss and smacked his lips, “Dammit girl. You still taste like my cum. As hard as you sucked and swallowed, I’d have thought it was all gone by now.”

She laved her tongue around the inside of her mouth, “Mmm, still sweet and savory as ever too.”

Then pausing to ponder, he asked her, “So, why haven’t you ever done anal before? You seemed to really like it judging by the way you just came from my dick.”

Jill sighed, “If you must know, and I don’t mean to upset you, I was always terrified. Jack’s cock is almost 11 inches long and nearly three times as thick as yours. Thicker than my wrist.”

I barely took him in my pussy, and never could get all of his length in without pain.”

“I would either need a surgeon to stitch me back together, or adult diapers for the rest of my life. Or both.”

They both laughed at her statement.

Until they heard the sound of Jack standing up then clearing his throat from behind them.

Jill’s eyes went super wide and all the color instantly drained from her previously sex flushed face. She suddenly looked like a ghost.

Jerry sat up and turned his head slowly, just in time to see Jack swinging the bat.

His eyes registered a hilarious ‘Oh Shit’ expression just before the sickening thud brought him darkness.

Jerry’s head was whipped to one side as his body pitched to that direction violently.

He lay unmoving, unconscious, as his dick shrank and his head gushed blood.

Rearing back a second time, he was barely able to restrain himself from bashing her skull in.

Jack watched Jill struggling against the bonds of Jack’s own silk neckties. Presents to him from their children on birthdays, Christmases, and fathers’ days.

He quickly pulled out his phone again and shot several pictures, then more video.

Thick white spooge oozed from her cunt and red raw asshole.

He also took photos of Jerry, lying naked with his slimy dick wilting. And more of the Two of them naked and post-coital.

She screamed at him, “Jack! What the fuck? What do you think you are doing? You may have killed him! Untie me you bastard! Call 911!”

Jack halted his urge to smash her cheating head into mush.

“What the fuck do you think YOU are doing?” He shouted back at her.

“I catch my wife of 15 fucking years, and the mother of my 2 children, in my bed with this piece of shit? FUCKING! ... No, ASS-FUCKING! ... and you have the audacity to ask ME what I am doing?” He yelled in rage.

She cowed at his screaming, then looked at him with defiance.

“That’s right you useless bastard. I was fucking Jerry, and loving it. You haven’t shown me any indication you cared about anything but your precious work for almost a year, and now you act like you care who gives me pleasure?”

She spat as she continued, “He’s shown me more attention and consideration these past four months than you have in over Two years.”

She pulled at her bonds.

“Untie me you son-of-a-bitch so I can help him. He’s hurt and bleeding.”

“He’s a thief and a liar who ruined me at work. And now I find he’s been fucking my wife. What makes you think I give a shit about him?”

Jack pointed the bat at Jerry.

“He’s not bleeding anywhere near as bad as he’s going to be.” He said. “Or as you will be.

Jill looked afraid again, “Jack, no. What are you going to do?”

Jack leered at her and snarled, “Nothing he’s going to enjoy, nor you either.”

He laughed as she frantically tried to get loose from the ties. But they didn’t budge.

Jack quickly went to her lingerie drawer and removed three silk scarves. Presents from her bitch mother Jackie.

He made quick work of tying Jerry’s hands and feet together, and then to each other. He now laid on his belly, head hanging off the side of the mattress, with his face looking at the floor.

Jack used the third scarf to gag Jill, tying it tightly and painfully, then untied her and pulled her to her feet.

He roughly shoved her into the bathroom and threw her into the shower.

Pulling the .357 revolver from his waistband and pointing it at her, he demanded, “Wash your nasty, foul ass and twat. If I even think any of his slime is possibly still left inside you when you’re done, I’ll flush it out with gasoline and scrub your slut holes with a wire brush.”

“If you try anything stupid, I’ll shoot you in the cunt and then blow Jerry’s fucking brains out all over your precious satin sheets.”

He slammed the shower door and stepped back to watch.

And as she washed and douched her twat and shitter, he backed out the door into the hall and dialed his cell phone.

“Hey, Jackie? Yeah, this is Jack. I need a favor.” He paused for her to talk a moment.

“Well it’s like this. I got some kind of bug and had to come home early.”

“Yeah, and Jill isn’t feeling so good good either.”

“Something affecting her bowels right now. This thing is gonna cause her ass to be really torn up before it’s over I think.”

“She’s pretty much empty as a gourd inside by now.” He said sarcastically as he watched her ass spew out clear water again.

“Anyway, I need you to pick the kids up from school and bring them to your place for a couple days. Don’t want them exposed to all this mess going on here.”

“Okay. Thanks a million.”

“Well, she’s in the shower cleaning up at the moment. Really messy ya know. I’ll have her to call you later and give you all the details.”

“Okay, I’ll tell her ... You too ... Bye.”

He stepped back into the bathroom and opened the shower door. She was just squeezing the douche bottle up her ass for the fourth time.

Initially it washed out some cum and shit. Second time it ran almost clean and clear. Third time it was so clean you could have bottled it for sale. This time she was definitely cleaned out.

“Hurry up slut, we got things to do.”

She Soaped her body quickly and rinsed off.

He handed her the mouthwash bottle. “Wash and gargle your dick sucker too. His filth has got to go.”

He threw a towel to her and watched her dry herself. She was still terrified.

“Show me your nasty twat, slut. Prove that his filthy scum is gone.”

She placed a foot on the toilet lid and spread her cunt lips.

“Not good enough. I can’t see a damned thing.” He told her.

“Foot on the sink.” He demanded.

She winced as she struggled and her unused muscles and tendons stretched, but she got her foot on the sink.

Walking up behind her, he pushed her forward and sank three fingers into her twat.

Wiggling them around and pushing as far into her as possible, he felt nothing but squeaky clean fuck hole.

He pulled the fingers out and wiped them on her face, concentrating on her nose, eyes, and mouth.

She almost fell when he grabbed her shoulder length blonde hair and dragged her back into the bedroom.

“Get back on the bed.”

She obeyed, but tried to examine Jerry.

Jack slapped her hard up side her lying cheating slut face.

She yelped in pain and jumped away from Jerry.

“Lay on your back. I’m going to tie you like you were.”

She obeyed and let him, hopeful he wouldn’t hurt her or Jack any further if she complied.

When she was secured, he pulled her phone from her purse and used her tied up thumb print to open it.

He fired up his laptop and downloaded all her phone records, her texts, and her pictures.

Even a few videos of her posing and masturbating for Jerry.

There was even one of him eating and tonguing her messy scummy cum leaking twat.

Jack then threw her phone on the floor and smashed the screen with the end of the bat.

She was sobbing at his actions, knowing he would use them in any divorce.

He rifled through Jerry’s clothing and got his phone as well.

He repeated the unlocking, download of phone log, texts and pictures, and then surprised Jill by making a call.

“Diane! No it’s Jack. How are you?” He said jovially. “Well, yes, he’s relatively okay.”

“No, I bashed his head with a baseball bat earlier. But he’ll live I think.”

“Yes, I think I had a good reason. It was because I caught him in my bed fucking Jill about a half hour ago.”

There was a minute or six of screaming from the phone. Diane seemed to be saying this wasn’t his first time cheating on her.

“No, I swear. It’s true. I have video, pictures, and the lying slut tied up right here on the bed with him.”

More loud talk.

“Yeah. No, he’s not going anywhere.”

“He’s unconscious but alive. Wanna come over and help me deal with this?”

“Okay. I understand. See you in about an hour then.”

“Hey ... Bring your medical bag with you. The large animal one.”

Diane is a veterinarian.

He then decided not to do the same screen smash with Jerry’s phone.

He popped a blank thumb drive into the laptop and copied all the files from both phones to it, then started copying another one for Diane.

He held the first drive up in front of Jill’s face.

Smiling at her evilly, he told her, “I’m gonna show all of this, as well as the video I shot earlier, to your mom, your dad, your family, all our friends, and even to our children. They ALL deserve to see what a sorry-ass filthy cheating slut whore you are.”

She screamed into her gag and shook her head violently as her tears flowed down her face.

Jack just laughed.

“Yes.” H said. “I’m gonna show the kids and explain it in detail to them. I’ll make sure they know exactly why they’re gonna have to move to your mother’s, change schools, lose friends, and live without their father.”

“They’re gonna hate you, or at least lose all respect for you.”

He shrugged, “Or maybe YOU will be the odd woman out. I’ll keep custody and you can fuck off to Idontgiveashitistan, and leave us to have a normal and happy life.”

Looking at the clock, Jack had an idea.

He shucked his clothing and pulled on a pair of jogging shorts.

He then went to the bathroom and came back with a towel.

Jack roughly pulled Jill and turned her until she was laying on her back, her head falling backward over the side of the bed.

He untied the scarf gag as he spoke.

“I think I want some sexual relief from you now, slut wifey of mine. It’s been a few months, and I want what I’m due as a husband. What you gave to this piece of shit so freely.”

“You two thought you could just cuckold me and I would acept it?” He laughed. “When I’m done with you, and finally kick you out, you’re gonna be extremely well versed in pleasing my cock.”

When the scarf was off, he slapped his barely hard cock on her face. “Suck me bitch. Suck it good too.” “Wrap your slut lips around this cock and suck all my slimy cum into your lying dick hole. It’s my turn to feed you some hot jizz.”

“And if I feel teeth, I’ll knock them out and fuck your asshole instead. Dry.”

Jill had never sucked his cock in the entire fifteen years. But she did it now. And holy hell she was good at it.

He thickened and lengthened under her talented efforts.

He pulled it out, then pulled out the pistol and cocked the hammer back.

Placing it at her crotch, he asked her, “Where did you learn to suck cock so well? You never did that for me in all these years. Who did you perfect that on?”

She blushed deeply.

“I was only a virgin in my pussy and ass when we married. I used oral sex all through high school to preserve myself.”

“How many?” He asked her coldly.

“All of them. Every guy I dated. From my first date at my Fourteenth birthday party until we married at Twenty. Probably sixty or so. Most were in college.”

“I did them to save myself for my husband. You. And when I saw your cock, I knew you were too big for me to handle.”

“Jack, I never wanted you to be like them in my mind. I wanted you to be special.”

He shouted.

“WRONG! You sucked cock and gobbled dick because you were a cock-slurping slut. NOT to preserve your cherry for ME. You didn’t even know me when you started.”

“And I thought I WAS special. At least until I saw your skanky slut show a half hour ago.”

“But I’m glad you did preserve your cherry. You were a great fuck on our wedding night. You squealed like a piglet when I ripped that shit wide open. Didn’t you?”

She was crying as she nodded at his brash language about fucking her for the first time.

“I never told you this, but deep down inside I enjoyed the way you squealed and cried from the pain of my deflowering you. It was like me claiming your cunt and ruining it for all others.”

“And when I saw your torn and bleeding cunt, I was proud I had conquered you. I liked your tears and pain. It turned me on.”

“I was ashamed for all these years about that. But now, I think we’re gonna embrace my rough sex tendencies for a while. You’re gonna be my personal fuck slut until I get tired of you and kick you out.”

Jill was crying and sobbing at his harsh words. And she was afraid of him fucking her roughly.

She knew she had no choice though. He had her dead to rights if he divorced her. And she had no marketable job skills or experience to support herself.

“Now slut ... you’re gonna take my cock in your dick sucker and swallow a load of MY cum. And I don’t care if you like it or want to do it or not. You’re nothing but a cum dumpster from now on. A nasty slut.”

“MAYBE ... if you do a good job ... it will satisfy me and save your little asshole from this cock.”

He reinserted his cock and began to fuck her face. Deep.

She did okay when he hit her throat, at first. But began to buck and try to get away as he went deeper.

He watched the outline of his thick bulbous cock head, followed by the shaft, opening and bulging her throat.

But Jack kept going until his huge balls were laying on here eyes and her lower lip was nestled in his thick pubic hair.

He held it in her throat for a full thirty count, then slowly pulled back until only the head remained within her lips.

She spit it out and heaved for breath.

She croaked, “Please Jack. Have mercy on me. Don’t go so deep, I can’t take it. I’ll suck you, but if you ever cared for me then please don’t hurt me.”

Jack mashed his cock head back into her mouth.

“I did care for you. I loved you. ALL past-tense now.”

“Now I have no good feelings for you at all. And I’m gonna use you and abuse you as I wish, from now on.”

“I’m gonna hurt you alright. Really bad. Bad enough to match my pain that you have caused. Then I’m gonna fix your tiny cocked friend here so he doesn’t ever do this again. To anyone.”

He stared at her with a dark evil look she had never seen before.

“And you’re gonna take it all whore, every twinge of pain, and do exactly what I say. Otherwise I’ll carve your clit out and kick your slutty ass out into the streets.”

She shivered at the thought of being circumcised.

“Do you understand me whore?” He asked. “Just nod if you do.”

She nodded as she cried, but Jack just shoved back in as deep as he could go and began to throat fuck her like a cheap porn slut.

When she thought she would pass out, he’d pull back and slapped her to reality, then make her suckle the fat head.

The corners of her mouth stretched and split from his girth. A small trickle of blood formed on each side.

Then he’d pull on her fat nipples as he plunged back in, and he fucked into her ruthlessly with short rabbit strokes until she turned purple and began to pass out.

Then, Repeat.

Repeat.

Repeat.

Finally he stopped, with the head of his his cock just at the entrance to her throat, he jacked himself roughly for a minute. He kept his cock in her mouth and ordered, “Swallow every drop. Spill any of it, and I’ll make you pay.”

He bellowed as he shot a huge pent up load into her throat and mouth.

Jill swallowed as hard and fast as she could but wasn’t able to keep up. She coughed and some of his huge load spewed out of her nose.

He made her hold the final spurts in her mouth by wrapping his hand around her neck and squeezing tightly.

“Swish it around. Savor the taste of your loyal husband’s cum. The taste of the only man you should have ever sucked off.” He told her.

Balls empty, he pulled out and watched as she fought to gather all his thick viscous cum from her mouth and swallow it down.

He wiped his slimy cock with her hair.

“Can I get a drink of water?” She asked.

“NO.” He said. “You can just enjoy the aftertaste. You said you loved Jerry’s, so you can learn to love mine as well.”

“And you should get used to tasting it, you’re gonna be getting a lot more of it.”

Walking around the bed, he pulled her ass to the edge on the other side.

He laid his half hard cock on her. His balls against her ugly twat, and the head above her bellybutton.

Her cunt had been pretty when they married. Like a burger. No loose flappy lips, all pink and fresh.

Now it looked like Arby’s roast beef.

Long flappy dark brown labia replaced the girlish pussy he married. No longer a pussy. No longer even a cunt.

Now it was just a worn out twat.

Beaten into the well fucked woman twat by stretching to birth two kids and almost fifteen years of being fucked by his cock.

A twat he had adored and desired to give pleasure to only hours ago, but now he was going to completely destroy.

Gone were his desires to slowly and gently please her. Gone were his concerns about thrusting too deep. He was going to pound the shit out of ALL her holes and make her scream.

Yes, he would make her regret her infidelity for a long long time.

He thought a moment, and realized she was fucking Jerry raw.

He had used condoms every single time they had sex for years. She’d refused to get her tubes tied because it would have left scars, and wouldn’t take the pill because she said it would make her fat.

“Hey whore, why were you letting this shit bag fuck your ugly twat bareback? Weren’t you afraid of getting preggers by him?”

She was still crying at his words, and having him bring this up brought more sobs and tears. But she answered him, “Jerry had a vasectomy. He’s sterile.”

That information made Jack’s cock twitch. He leaned to the bedside table and opened the drawer.

Her eyes went wide and she began to struggle and pull at her bonds when she saw the KY tube.

She screamed and tried to rip free of her bonds, and he slapped her belly hard. The slap sounded like a gunshot.

She screamed again but when he raised his arm she stopped to only whimper softly.

As he lubed his cock, she begged and pleaded with him to put on a rubber.

He just shook his head and sneered, “I’m gonna get some raw pussy for a change. It’s been 9 years, and I think I deserve it. Especially when you’re just giving it away like a common street slut.”

She continued to beg as he pressed her legs wide apart and nudged his tip to her now open flower.

The lube was for his comfort, not hers, so he added a dollop on his cockhead.

As he pressed the first inch or so into her, she screamed, “NO!!! Please Jack!?!? I’m right between periods! I’ll get pregnant! PLEASE?!?!!”

He just laughed at her. “Good. That’s what you’re here for now. Just a bitch, to be bred and bear me offspring.”

He shoved another three inches into her under lubed channel, and she cried out in pain.

He pulled back and fucked her with only the first three inches. Teasing her. Watching the anguish and terror in her eyes.

Then he tensed and slammed his entire length into her.

He was deeper than he had ever been inside her. Usually he bottomed out with three inches to spare.

His thick tip plowed painfully into her upper limit, and knocked the breath from her.

Initially, the sudden thrust made her exhale all her breath. But she sucked in a big gulp and wailed out loudly in pain.

This roused Jerry, and he turned his head toward them.

He pulled back halfway and slammed in again.

She kept begging him to put on a rubber and to not knock her up.

“Shut the fuck up slut!” He yelled at her. “I’m gonna breed you. You’re gonna get my full load in your whore hole and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.”

“Now shut your dick sucker and take this cock like a good slut wifey, or I’ll gag you again.”

Jill stopped begging, but she still cried. Her body was wracked with sobs and shaking.

Jack leaned into her. He pinched and bit her thick nipples.

Looking at her as he fucked her, he told her sarcastically, “Just imagine, these tits are gonna swell up and get huge again. And there’s gonna be another baby sucking on these fat nipples soon.”

He sneered.

“Remember what you told me a few years ago? How our kids sucking on your tits always made you so horny that your cunt drooled and soaked your panties?”

She blushed deep crimson. That had been a drunken confession late one night, made as she rode his cock and he pleasured her sensitive nipples.

She had admitted to it, then gotten so hot she squirted all over his cock when she came.

It was really hot and sexy to talk of it ... at least back then.

And now as well, apparently.

She immediately hated herself for the flood of juices that her cunt had just released.

Here she was being forcibly ravaged, raped even, and she was getting horny.

He continued to stroke into her as he sucked her rock hard nipples.

“Mmm baby, I think you like that idea. Your twat just got soaked at the thought, didn’t it?”

She refused to answer him.

He continued.

“Maybe I’ll just ignore your betrayal and keep you around so you can fuck me daily and birth me some more kids like I always wanted. When this baby comes, you can even nurse it while I fuck your drooling wet horny cunt to make the next one.”

“Oh God!” She moaned as her twat flooded again and she had a micro orgasm.

She was so ashamed, yet turned on by breastfeeding. Responding so strongly to being rape-fucked, and yet building toward a huge perversion fueled orgasm.

She already knew it was gonna be an epic one too.

He sensed her coming release as he plowed her harder and faster, plunging into her depths and banging against her cervix again and again.

He pushed back on his arms, looked into her eyes, and he said to her, “Cum for me slut. Cum hard. Make me cum too. Then I’m gonna fuck your tight asshole until you scream.”

That was it. She went wild. Humping and fucking up at him. Calling his name and begging him to fuck her harder.

And with a loud grunt, he came.

Splurt after splurt of potent sperm washed her pulsating cervix. Nine shots in all.

That was the trigger for her too. His cum splatting against her cervix caused her orgasm to hit hard. She wailed so loud it hurt his ears, and her twat actually gripped him with a fierce tightness he hadn’t felt in some time.

Her cunt muscles milked him and her cervix pulsated.

She bucked and humped at him as she came, then squirted.

A pint of clear slimy woman juice erupted from her like a garden hose.

She squealed and shuddered, then passed out.

Jack glanced sideways and saw that Jerry was half lucid and had been watching him fuck Jill.

“Like that buddy?” He asked him. “That’s how a man’s cock makes a woman cum.”

Jack scooped up a slimy handful of their mixed juices and rubbed all over his face.

He laughed at the sorry ass prick. “She’s my slut again now pencil dick. You just thought you could take her from me.”

“And in a little while, I’m gonna teach you about what it means to cuckold another guy.”

Jack pulled his cock out of her with a slurp.

He knee walked over to the still half addled Jerry.

He picked up the pistol and put the muzzle to Jerry’s forehead.

“Open wide sissy boy. And if I feel teeth, I’ll pull them all out with my pliers.”

Jack forced Jerry’s mouth open further as he shoved his cock in.

He wasn’t gay or Bi, but he wanted this prick broken, both in mind and body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.