First Time Again - Cover

First Time Again

The author asserts ownership of this material both for the purposes of copyright and because any legal bullshit beats none.

Chapter 14: And made me Tie a Sailors Knot

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: And made me Tie a Sailors Knot - Old fellah gradually collects some friends to share his interests in sex, diving, boating and mushrooms. They include a formerly hot young chick with a grandfather fetish who is now an old chick, a very well brought up Catholic girl, now exploring all sorts of new and exciting experiences, an old diving buddy with an interesting past, and some neighbours with their own secrets. As the story develops, the personal histories of the characters emerge. Various adventures follow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Crime   Restart   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Sex Toys   Violence  

Monday had started with a 5am phonecall, Tuesday started with a warm wet mouth on my glans around the same time. A nice way to wake up, but about three hours too soon. My groan had very little to do with sexual ecstasy. Pauline took her mouth off me.

“I’ve taken the squid out to thaw. Is the berley that stuff in the onion bag?”

“Jesus - you did this yesterday!”

“We missed out on taking the dinghy out at dawn.”

“We’ve got shitloads of fish. There’s still a couple of kilos of Trevally in the fridge.”

“But I want to learn to fish from the dinghy.”

And you will – I promise. But not this morning. Put the stuff back in the freezer, wash your hands, and come back to bed. We can have Trevally for breakfast much much later, and then I’ll give you a hand to launch the dinghy and you can teach yourself to row.”

“You’re just a mean old man!” I didn’t bite, but did my best to look stern. That was a waste of time, since it was still pretty near pitch black in the bedroom.

“Go on. Sort the frozen stuff and come back and spoon with me.”

She did, and the spooning up against my back was so nice I drifted off almost immediately. A couple of hours later we got up and gorged ourselves. Even after we were both very full there was plenty left. I cleaned up, while Pauline got appropriately dressed, shod, and jacketed on her own initiative, and then we checked the oars, anchor, and bailer, and sealed her phone in a ziplock bag. She was controlling her excitement, but she was clearly raring to go.

We wheeled my dinghy on its own little trailer across the road to the beach and down to the water. Pauline seated herself quite gingerly on the centre thwart. The dinghy’s motion is more lively than the larger boat she had learned about wetly the day before, and I cautioned her not to try standing up. Then I helped her ship the oars and pushed her out into the bay.

“If you get into trouble, toss the anchor overboard.” I didn’t want her drifting away with the ebbing tide if she lost an oar. But she must have been a rower in some previous life, and she took to it as quickly as anyone I had ever known. Soon, I heard a second cup of coffee calling me and retired to my deck to watch her from there.

Messing about in boats is reputedly an excellent way of spending a fine Tuesday morning. Pauline was clearly in agreement, but eventually she decided she was competent and came back to the beach. I went down and helped her put the dinghy back on the trailer, and together we hauled it back across the road to my carport.

“If we eat the rest of the Trevally before dusk, can we go fishing tonight? She had barely got out of her bloody jacket.

I had an internal “WHOA!” Pauline was making a load of assumptions here. I found myself internally back pedalling. She picked that up at once. Her body stiffened and her voice was dead flat.

“Oh Sorry, I forgot. I need to go. I’m meeting someone for coffee.”

“Bullshit! Friends with or without benefits are straight up. What’s going on?”

Pauline froze, and I caught myself. I was asking for the very transparency and self-disclosure from her that I had just failed to provide. I took her hand and led her towards my couch. She put up only token resistance and sat beside me when I let go, but the hag was still hovering.

“My bullshit was unspoken. I had an internal response when I assumed you assumed you would be here for another night. But you were quite straight. You said “if”. You were asking and it was my twitchiness that set off your reaction.”

“I knew you had a reaction, I thought you had had enough of me. You have been amazing. Certainly the best sex of my life, and the fishing and boating was wonderful. But I was pushy.”

“No. You asked, and as far as I’m concerned, either of us can always do that. I was twitchy because this was our first overnighter, and you...” Pauline overrode me.

“We need to keep negotiating.” She sighed. “I was going to do my usual number and run away as soon as I started to feel unwanted. Leslie would have killed me!”

I made a mental note to discuss what got told to whom, and wondered again how much of what had happened between me and Leslie and now me and Pauline had already been shared. “Okay. Please stay the night. Go home after breakfast. No fishing tomorrow.”

“Deal - and I get to fuck you and suck you too?”

“Suck for sure, but I can’t promise to get hard. I’ve had much more than usual lately.”

Pauline glanced through the open door at my kitchen clock. Little Red Riding Hood replaced the hag, and she casually reached for my crotch. “Tell you what – it’s nearly lunchtime. Turn on the heater in your room while I cook the fish, and after lunch we can get down and dirty.” We did. Well – clean and down and dirty.

The shower was more or less a repeat of our previous one. Pauline once again paid a lot of attention to my bum, and although I wasn’t completely comfortable, that was more or less ok. When I asked her if she had a program about bum play, she denied it, but said her own bum was quite sensitive, and wanted to pleasure me similarly.

“Does that mean you want me to play with your bum?

“No – I realise it’s not your thing right now, but last time you let me clean you good, and you seemed to almost enjoy it, and I guess I was exploring whether I might sorta seduce you and I’d want you clean in case I succeeded.”

“You said you were fascinated by the idea of anal until you tried it”

“It hurt! Have you done it?”

“Giving, not receiving. A couple of times. The first was a complete surprise. There was no consent. A woman was riding me vaginally and suddenly raised up, grabbed my cock, and sat on it. I just lay there while she wriggled. She came very quickly and that set me off. But I was embarrassed.”

“Why?”

“We didn’t really know each other and this was a casual hook up. Bums are shitty and bacteria laden. I got shit all over my cock. I didn’t have a condom on, and I was worried about getting a urethritis. In fact I didn’t get an NSU from fucking her arse with no condom, I got Gonorrhoea!”

“Oh. But it could have been from either back or front.”

“Yup. Or throat.”

“Still – it put you off anal!”

“Nah – I wasn’t keen even before I got the clap.”

We dropped the subject of bums and bum-play, and after drying each other, snuggled up in my bed. There was no hurry, and we toyed with each other with no urgency and no pressure. Cuddling and stroking gradually gave way to nuzzling and neck licking, and after a few more minutes, to kissing. I was hard very quickly, and Pauline was wet and smelling delicious. Soon, I moved down to her nipples, and got the familiar reaction.

After Pauline had shuddered her way through three or four small orgasms, we settled down to explore each other’s sensitive places as the energy ebbed and flowed between us. She knelt between my legs and leaned forward so I could touch her upper body while she dealt to my middle.

Pauline found the places in my groins where she could feel my pulse and pressed into them with her ring fingers while she squeezed the root of my cock with her fingers and thumbs. That felt amazing in a completely non sexual way that was also right on the edge of quite intense sexual feelings. I began to feel energy moving up my spine. It felt quite weird and I got scared by the completely new sensations.

Without any conscious effort I engaged my mouth and directed our joint focus back on Pauline

“Being able to come just from nipple stimulation doesn’t really fit with your story of being sexually inhibited and unresponsive.” That ploy was immediately successful in engaging Pauline’s attention on another level.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.