Pleasure Island - Cover

Pleasure Island

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Chelsea Miller is a 25-year-old Makeup Artist. She cohabitates with her boyfriend Aston whom she hopes to marry one day. However, Ashton does not have plans to be tied down to any one woman. He feels variety is the spice of life and lives to his motto. One day, Chelsea arrives home early from work she gets to witness her boyfriend of five years sexing two women in their bed. She threatens to leave. Find out what happens when Chelsea heads to Pleasure Island and goes buck wild.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts  

Justin ... A Sweet Morning with Chelsea

A week had gone by since the first day I met Chelsea. Our first encounter was on a ferry boat as we headed toward the island. And there I was Friday night balls deep in her precious sweet cunt stroking to my heart’s content as Charles stood at the head of the bed with his cock in her mouth. Chelsea had become one of us. A friend and a lover.

Each time I drove my cock into her center, I felt her walls squeeze my shaft. It was one of the most delectable feelings. Being inside Chelsea was like swimming in an ocean. Stroke after stroke, I looked down at her huge round tits as they wobbled. She had such an incredible body. I also loved watching her pretty full lips around Charles’s cock.

Back and forth he slipped and slid as she sucked. It was amazing. I watched him pull from her mouth, slowly lean in and press his lips to hers. Passionately, sweetly, he rubbed her hair. Her hand touched the side of his face. He whispered, “You love taking our cocks, don’t you?”

“Um-hmmm,” she admitted which turned me on even more. There was nothing sexier than a girl that loved to be fucked than a girl who admitted she loved to be fucked and we fucked her well. Every night, Chelsea was getting cock from two or more men. She kept a smile on her face. She was happy.

Charles eased down until his lips made contact with her hardened nipples and his finger found her pearl. He wiggled it rapidly as I thrust with vigor. I felt her left leg shake as it rested on my shoulder. I saw her juices spray landing on her inner thighs and a little on my pubes. It glistened under the fluorescent light that shined from the lamp on the nightstand.

Charles traveled down and began licking her gem as I stroked. This was something we loved to do with Naomi. Seeing how Chelsea enjoyed the sensation too, turned me on even more. I felt my body heat rise even higher. Sweat poured from my forehead. Fucking Chelsea was never a quick session. I liked to make it last as long as I could.

I felt my balls tighten. I was about to shoot off inside of her. Slowly I began to fill her sweet wet pussy with my cum. Our eyes connected. She gave a slight smile. Gradually, I pulled my still erect cock from her pulsating center. Charles licked our juices off my cock. “Aghh,” I moaned as he sucked me off.

I pulled from his mouth and joined Chelsea at the head of the bed. She turned to me. We kissed. I could hear her sweet moans build as Charles worked her center. I played with her clit as he fucked her superbly.

Charles and I agreed that we wanted Chelsea to always remember what existed on Pleasure Island. If she found joy on the island, she’d want to return. We wanted her to return. We enjoyed her presence. Charles and Chelsea both moaned loudly. It was beautiful to watch her go into multiples.

How her body quivered. I placed my thumb in her mouth to pacify her. Charles was loading her up. He leaned in and kissed her mouth and then moaned. The three of us shared a sweet chuckle before she went to the bathroom for a shower.


The morning had arrived. My aunt called but Charles and I were busy. After our quick session and a shower. I called her as I walked the grounds. “So, how are you treating your guest?” she asked.

“Very well.”

“That’s nice. She should be there another week.”

“Hopefully, she can stay longer.”

“I agree, but she needs to come back to Tampa to settle things so she can truly move on.”

My aunt stated that she had gotten a phone call from Chelsea’s ex-boyfriend. He had been calling all of the clients he found in one of Chelsea’s old cell phones. After my call with my aunt ended, I had to contend with the idea of only having Chelsea on the island for another week and possibly not seeing her again if her ex-boyfriend convinced her to stay with him.

I sighed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.