Pleasure Island - Cover

Pleasure Island

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Chelsea Miller is a 25-year-old Makeup Artist. She cohabitates with her boyfriend Aston whom she hopes to marry one day. However, Ashton does not have plans to be tied down to any one woman. He feels variety is the spice of life and lives to his motto. One day, Chelsea arrives home early from work she gets to witness her boyfriend of five years sexing two women in their bed. She threatens to leave. Find out what happens when Chelsea heads to Pleasure Island and goes buck wild.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts  

Ashton ... I Don’t Want To Be A Player No More

For two days, I called Chelsea from another number and left messages for her to call me. She had not called me once. She was really bugging me. Before this time, she would at least entertain my phone calls after a mess-up. This time, she blocked me, deleted her social media accounts, and ghosted me.

I sat in my bed looking over at this chick who had invited herself over for the past couple of nights. I couldn’t believe that I had this woman in my bed. My bed was for Chelsea. Yet, Chelsea was not being responsive. She was being unreasonable. I hoped by having a few people see Elise stay over at the crib the news would get back to Chelsea.

I hoped it would make her mad enough to at least show-up and act a fool. That would have shown me there was still a chance. I heard her voice, “Come back to bed, babe.”

I looked at her oddly, “babe?”

She sat up, “It’s early just come get some more rest.”

I got out of bed, “I told you I have to go to work. It’s time for you to leave.”

“I thought you told Mick you were off today?”

My eyes squinted, “What are you listening to my phone calls now?”

“No. I just—”

“Look Elise, it’s time for you to go and you know what don’t come back here without calling first.”

She came over to me. Her naked body wrapped around me, “Don’t be like this. I’m sorry.”

I stepped back, “Seriously. I told you this was nothing more than sex. You already knew that. So why are you acting like we are in something.”

“I’m not acting like anything.”

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I was off for the day but that wasn’t her business. I had a day to myself. I looked at myself in the mirror. I heard shit breaking in my bedroom, and I ran out, “Hey girl, what the fuck is wrong with you?”

She was throwing expensive bottles of cologne on the floor and ripping the curtains off the windows. I grabbed her and held her in place, “You gotta leave.”

She stood still apologizing. I picked up her clothes and handed them to her, “Get dressed, I’ma pay for an Uber to take you home.”

As she dressed slowly, she eyed me with contempt, “You haven’t changed.”

“Excuse me?”

“You haven’t changed at all. Still, a fuckboy running around sticking your dick in anything. That’s why you missed out on a good woman.”

“You don’t know me.”

“Oh, I know you. But I’m so insignificant to you like all the other women you’ve fucked that you don’t even remember me.”

“Girl, what are you talking about?”

“I’m the chubby girl with braces from high school. The one you and four of your friends fucked on a coach after a party back in high school.” She shook her head.

As I stood there looking at her, my mind flashed to that moment. I didn’t even remember the chick’s name. It was a night. A poor decision, “Look, it wasn’t like we raped you. You gave it up.”

“Of course, I did. I did it for you. I wanted you. And even after I did, I tried to become friends with you and you rejected me. Just dismissed me. Like I was nothing.”

“So, what’s all this about?”

She shook her head, “Nothing. Thanks for the dick. Have a shitty life asshole. And I’ll get my own Uber.”

I stood in shock as she left. I heard the door slam shut. I looked at my room which was a mess. Instead of going for a haircut early, I’d have to clean up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.