Pleasure Island - Cover

Pleasure Island

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Chelsea Miller is a 25-year-old Makeup Artist. She cohabitates with her boyfriend Aston whom she hopes to marry one day. However, Ashton does not have plans to be tied down to any one woman. He feels variety is the spice of life and lives to his motto. One day, Chelsea arrives home early from work she gets to witness her boyfriend of five years sexing two women in their bed. She threatens to leave. Find out what happens when Chelsea heads to Pleasure Island and goes buck wild.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts  

Chelsea ... That Crazy Pool Party

The evening had arrived. It was the perfect temperature to be outside by the pool with friends. The food smelled great and tasted even better. As I sat at a table enjoying a nice marinated lemon-peppered chicken breast, Justin joined me and Naomi, “So, Chelsea, how are you enjoying your stay?”

My face shined. Naomi chuckled, “I think that smile says it all.”

I nodded, “It’s been fun. That’s for sure.”

“Everyone here loves having you.”

“Aw, that’s so sweet.”

“My aunt said she asked you to stay a little longer.”

I nodded, “She did but I haven’t said anything yet. I mean, I do have work back home.”

“Work will be there whenever you get back. Another week or two here won’t hurt. You look happier. More relaxed.”

He was right. I was stress-free. It could have been all that good dick I was getting. “You know what, I think I will stay another week,” I said as I continued to eat and drink a mojito.

They cheered.

After eating, I sat on the side of the pool with my feet in the water next to Stefano when Naomi swam over to us, “Hello beautiful,” she said as he tugged at my bottoms.

“Naomi,” I whined as if I didn’t want her to do what she intended to do but those bottoms were off and she was tasting me as I sat next to Stefano cooing like a baby. He reached over and touched my face pulling me closer to him until our lips touched. And that was the beginning of one wild night by the pool.

As I kissed Stefano and stroked his member, Naomi tasted me as the guys took turns drilling her sweet spot. One after the other they rocked her kitty as I played in her wet hair kissing Stefano.

He stood and let me taste him as she continued to lick and slurp my wet pussy. My mouth was filled with his thickness. Back and forth he stroked between my full lips pressing against his shaft. He pulled from my mouth and kissed me briefly before getting to the pool to try Naomi for a time.

Charles came to me next. He had already been stroking Naomi for a while. He was close to his peak. All he needed was for me to finish him off. He thrust between my lips rapidly and grunted filling my mouth with his seed. It spilled from the corners of my mouth. I wiped my lips and he kissed me before walking off.

Naomi stopped licking me. She was moved to the side as Justin worked her from behind getting closer to the edge.

Andre said, “Come into the pool.” So I did. He lifted my right leg and pushed all that crazy fat dick into me as I held onto his arms getting my lips stretched out. As he worked my wet center to perfection. I felt Christian getting behind me.

“You haven’t had enough of me?” I asked.

“I could never get enough of you,” he responded.

Andre smiled, “Alright Christian, my man.”

They had me sandwiched working my front and back. “Oh, fuck!” I yelped. They were relentless with their strokes. I felt weak in their arms. They held me up. I looked over and saw Asif waiting for a turn. Stefano and Justin were still doubling Naomi.

I admired how she looked at them daring them to fuck her harder. That woman was my hero. She was in tune with her sexuality and didn’t let anyone make her feel ashamed of it.

I gave Andre and Christian the same look or at least I tried. Andre was packing a serious weapon that would have you walking bowlegged for days and Christian wasn’t far from it. Slowly Christian pulled from me. He released his seed in his hand.

Andre pulled out and turned me around. He pushed into my center with a nice grip on my hips pounding away until he erupted inside. With my center still throbbing, Asif took over. He held my breasts as he worked my center from behind.

Our bodies pressed together as he moaned softly in my left ear. I felt it when he released inside of me. I turned and smiled before our lips connected.


That night, we all stayed at the main house. I slept in a room with Stefano. Our naked bodies touched as my left leg draped over his legs. I was on my side. He looked at me touching my breasts as I spoke. He was fascinated with the girls.

“I’m in no hurry to get back. Justin’s right, work will be there when I get back.”

He touched my nose, “I’ve been thinking about that area to open a business. I’ll head back with you for a week just to check things out.”

“That’s a great idea. That place is great for tourism and people love to eat. Your food is amazing.”

He smiled, “You’re amazing, come here,” he said as he pulled me on top.

I was like you can’t be serious, “Again?”

“Touch me.”

I felt him under the covers and he was stiff and ready to go. My phone sounded. I was about to answer, “No leave it until morning,” he insisted. So I mounted him. He held me close as I worked my hips until we passed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.