I Visit My Sister - Cover

I Visit My Sister

by MasonJar

Copyright© 2022 by MasonJar

Incest Sex Story: This story follows ‘You can do it Dad, I don’t mind.’ The games they play while mum’s away or what’s good for the Goose is good for the gander.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Nudism   .

This story follows ‘You can do it Dad, I don’t mind.’


The games they play while mum’s away or what’s good for the Goose is good for the gander.


I had just arrived at my sister’s house across the country to help her out with her kids and Hubby while she attended to her new borne. She had just delivered a baby girl named Mia, a sister for Alexa (Lexy) 16. The new one was a complete surprise to them as she was on the pill. But as it says on the packet, ‘nothings guaranteed’, or something like that.

My brother-in-law was a fireman with the local Dept here and worked shift work and my sister was a part time teacher and now for a while, a-stay-at-home mum.

Lexy, their daughter was just like my youngest Jane, and was wilful to the point of needing a spank and I’ve seen her daddy give her one on a number of occasions. But that said they had a deep love of each other as most dads, with daughters do.

After arriving I called home to say that I had arrived safely and Mel, my oldest answered the phone.

“Hello?” I asked. Jane seemed to be distracted and didn’t answer immediately. She seemed to be out of breath.

“Oh. Hi mum. So, you got there OK then?”

“Yes, just arrived. The baby is so cute you’ll have to see her and Glenda is well if a little tired after the birth. Everything well at home?”

“Yes. Dads in the shower or shaving, I think. No there he is, he just stepped out. Dad it’d mum she got there OK.” She shouted out.

Just then there was a yell and I heard dad say ‘hey give me my towel back’ and the sound of footsteps running by and giggles.

“What’s going on there?” I asked.

“Oh, mum you should see them. Dads running around the house trying to get his towel back from Mel. It’s so funny to see his naked ass.”

“Naked?” “Yea and wet from the shower. Oh, here he comes he can tell you.” And she passed the phone to her dad.

“Hi Honey.” I said. “I hope your behaving yourself?”

“Yea. Woke up early and had a good lie in bed for a bit and a snooze. It’s nice to be on holidays. Well, till the kitchen fire alarm went off but it was OK after we opened some windows to dispel the smoke and then we stood around in the smoke-filled kitchen, in case the alarm went off again and had some burnt bacon.”

Then he partly covered the mouthpiece of the phone and I heard. “Mel, if you’re not going to give me back my towel at least go and get me some shorts or boxers to wear.”

“What was that? Are you still naked?” I asked and giggled.

“Well yea. I’d hopped into the shower as I smelled of smoke and bacon grease and I was standing in front of the vanity mirror in just a towel when Mel reached over and stole the dam towel. Ha. We laughed about it later.”

“What was Mel doing in the bathroom while you were showering anyway.” I asked.

“Well, she said that she needed to pee really bad and came running into the bathroom and sat on the throne. I was soaping myself up after turning the water off while I did that and we just started talking. She offered to soap up my back and it felt really good, and I didn’t notice that she had started soaping my backside. I turned around to tell her off and she grabbed my soapy cock. She had taken off her T shirt and sleepwear and was naked. Well, I didn’t know what to do and stood there in stunned silence as she ran her hands over my Abbs and soapy chest and returned to stroking my cock. So, you know that when a girl or a woman has a guy’s cock in their hand, she is in total control. She pushed me back into the shower and turned on the water and we were soon both wet. She stroked my cock against her tummy, and I soon came in buckets all over her small breasts. I hugged her and she put her arms around me and squeezed my ass. We rinsed off and when I stepped out and was drying off, she grabbed the towel and went running off with it.”

That’s not what I told the wife. She got the shorter version.

“She came into the bathroom. Did her business. Had a good long look at the bulge in the towel because I was at half-mast and left after steeling my towel.”

“So, you gave chase and ran around the house naked. I wish I’d been there to see that. Ha.”

“Yea, the kids are enjoying me having some time off to share with them. Oh, here she comes with some boxers for me.”

“Lift up a leg dad.” I heard Mel say.

“Now the other one.”

“I can’t stop smiling at the thought that Mel is pulling up your boxer briefs while you’re talking to me on the phone.” I said.

“Well, she’s stopped halfway. She’s having some trouble pulling them up further.” He said.

“Well, what about you. How’s Ben and Glenda? He asked. “I bet Ben’s happy now that Glenda is back home. I spoke with him some time ago and he was saying that the sex had dried up as Glenda got closer to full term. Stop that, I’m on the phone to your mum.” I heard some mumbling, and he was quiet for a bit. Grunted. Sighed. Then he was back. “What was that. I missed that.” He asked.

“I said that I hope the girls are taking care of you and that they don’t burn the house down. Can I talk to Mel for a bit.”

“Sure, I’ll pass the phone down to her. Here you go sweety. Mum wants to talk to you.” I heard a pop and Mel said. “Hi mum. What’s up?”

“You sound out of breath.”

“No just grabbing something to eat while you were busy talking to dad. Finished now.” she said in a lyrical voice.

“Ok. Well, I just wanted to say that while I’m away for the week I want you girls to behave. No boys at the house and do what your dad tells you to do. While I’m away he’s the boss of you two. OK?”

“Yes mum.” She said with the now tried and tested dramatic teen answer. I had to smile.

“Good, now put you dad back on please.” I waited. “Dads pulling his boxers the rest of the way up at the moment and it looks like he has his hands full. Ha. Ha. Here you go.” And dad was back on the line.

“I told Mell to be good for you while I’m away and I want a full report on their behaviour when I get back. OK.”

“Yes boss,” he said, and we made kissy sounds over the phone and I hung up.

I’m not stupid. I suspected what was going on is that my teenage daughters are full to overflowing with Estrogen and horny dad is happy to supply some Testosterone to quell the fires within. I’m not worried, he knows that I had a fling with my dad and sometimes I still slip over to his flat and see him when Hubby is busy at work. I think he knows but he doesn’t ask, and I don’t say. Better that way.

I’d just unpacked my case and was in my bra and panties when there was a knock at the door, and it opened, and Ben rushed in. He didn’t seem to notice the state of dress I was in and started babbling about Glenda. I pushed passed him and went into the main bedroom to see Glenda bent over the changing table and holding a diaper with one hand and a wriggling baby with the other.

“Oh, thanks for coming. Ben refuses to touch a dirty diaper and I can’t let go of Mia just now. I can see I’ll be needing you more than I originally thought.” She said. We both laughed at the expression on Ben’s face as I took the diaper out and put it in the bin.

Ben followed me out to the kitchen and apologised for not wanting to touch it “I gag and feel like throwing up when I have to touch one.” He said and from the look on his face I knew he was genuine.

At this point he noticed how I was dressed, and I noticed that he only had on his boxers. I felt like covering up but it was too late now. We were both quiet for a bit and he couldn’t stop looking at my boobs in the lacy bra that I had on. His eyes flicked between them, and the matching panties and I was stunned as the lump in his pants grew to full size and I mean full. He tried to hide it, but it was so big that it pushed at the hole in front and burst through. It must have been 10 “long and had an upward curve to it. I’d seen it once before when we four had holidayed in Spain and had to share one room, I’d forgotten just how big it was.

“I’m sorry about this.” He said and ran from the room. I stood there stunned.

About then Lexy walked in only just missing seeing her dad with his huge cock sticking out. She had on a short skirt and a tube top that was trying to contain her C size tits.

Seeing me dressed like I was she stopped at the doorway. “New dress code for the family?” she asked.

“No. your mum needed my help with something, and I dashed in there when your dad was trying to explain what the trouble was.”

“Don’t tell me. A dirty diaper?” Ha. He’s such a wimp of a dad.

“Well, now that that is over and the drama averted, I’ll go shower and get dressed.” I said and walked back to the guest room. Lexy followed and we chatted as I got some cloths ready to change into and stayed with me as I walked into the shower still talking, she asked me about my girls and if they had boyfriends. She hesitated and added or girlfriends.

I answered all her questions as I slipped into the shower and soaped up. By this time the subject had turned to sex, and she openly talked about the girlfriend that she had and how they liked to kiss and do stuff. Her BFF has a brother that was a couple of years older than her she said, “and he slept naked and for a dare she asked me to go into his room after he was asleep and pull off his sheet.”

“I get to his room and slowly open his door and step through. He’s on his back and the seat is tented. She is in the doorway and watching as I pull the sheet down exposing his big cock. That was the first one I’d ever seen, and we both just stood there and looked. Then he said, “look all you want but no touching.” Ha. Ha. We both bolted from the room, but the dare was now to go in and touch him and it was her turn. Well, she went in and closed the door and never came out till just before dawn.”

As she told her tail, I hadn’t noticed but I had started to play with my breast and had slipped a finger down to my clit. I quickly stopped and pretended to soap up my pussy, but she had noticed by the smile on her face.

“Sounds like they are very close family. I know my girls are close and they love their dad, and he spoils them something awful.”

I stepped out and dried myself and Lexy watched and said, you have a great body Aunty I love your breasts.” And as she got up off the stool and came closer, I saw that she didn’t have any panties on, and she had a shaved slit. Stopping in front of me she said, “May I?” and raised a hand to cup my right breast and tweak the nipple. I moaned and put my arms around her, and we kissed. I pulled her to me and sat back onto the vanity top, spreading my legs and drawing her in between them. She was fingering me as I sat there and slowly moved down from kissing my breasts to my tummy and on to my pussy.

This girl was very good and had some experience because she got me off in record time. She came back up kissing me as she did, and I could taste myself on her lips and tongue.

“That was nice. Thank you.” I said while trying to catch my breath.

“I love to do that.” And she licked around her lips and mouth. “I’d better go, I said I’d make lunch. It’s just going to be sandwiches, Ham and Tomato.” When she opened the door Ben was standing there with his hand raised, about to knock and saw me naked. He was dressed now in shorts and T shirt and just stopped looking as I bent over to pick up my towel from the floor. Lexy looked back over her shoulder at me, bent over and turned to her dad. “I was just coming to make lunch daddy” and stood on tip toes and pulling his head down, kissed him on the lips. Then jumped into his arms “carry me into the kitchen daddy and as he brought his hands up to catch her his hands met her bare bottom and I saw that his cock was stiff again sticking up against his daughters naked rear, I thought she must be aware of this as she squirmed about on the lump she felt pushing up on her pussy. He walked her down the hall to the kitchen and I heard them as I walked into my room.

“Lexy, you can’t tease me that way. You know I get stiff honey and I need to take care of this.” All was quiet for a bit and then Lexy said, “This?” and I heard the sound of a zipper going down. Amazed that she was doing what I thought she was doing with her mother home I quickly threw on some shorts and a shirt and snuck down the hall as I passed the main bedroom, I saw that Glenda was asleep on her bed with the cot beside her. I moved on and peaked around the corner into the kitchen.

Lexy was sitting up on the kitchen bench were Ben had put her after carrying her and Lexy had both her hands down in front of her stroking her daddy’s huge cock. He was facing away from me as I looked but Lexy sitting on the bench with her legs spread wide looked straight at me.

“I saw you staring at Aunty when she bent over in the bathroom, she’s very pretty isn’t she?”

“Oh God.” Said Ben. I’m getting close sweety. I don’t think I can hold it any longer.” and he came with his cock pointing at her shaved slit and covered it with his spend.

She held his cock till it stopped shooting and motioned for me to go so I hid in my room, and I heard her say. “What’s was that? Did you hear something.” In a panic he ran from the room up the hall and into the bathroom. Lexy stood in my doorway and walked slowly over to my bed and raised her skirt showing me the cum covering her pussy lips and tummy she sat and brought her heals up and propped them on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. “It’s your turn now” and swirled a finger around in the cum as I knelt down in front of her splayed legs. The smell was intoxicating, and I tucked in cleaning up everything and she came as I went over her clit again and again.

She left when we heard the baby cry, and I had some time alone. I hadn’t been here a full day and I had eaten out with my niece, and she had done it to me. I had seen the biggest cock I had ever seen, twice, and tasted his cum from his daughter’s pussy. He’d seen me naked bending over after the shower, what would the rest of the week be like?

I went to the kitchen and found Glenda with the baby to her breast and Lexy making sandwiches. Ben was in the TV room watching a Baseball game.

I sat down and Glenda and I talked about the baby and how Ben had had a vasectomy now, so no more surprises and then how Ben is always horny. Lexy overheard this and “Oh mum. He walks around with a bona all the time and it’s so big that he just can’t hide it, so we try not to look at his cock. It’s hard to ignore it when I hear the two of you going at it in the bedroom each night.”

“I remember it being big when we were in Spain.” I said and she blushed and confessed that she is sore when he goes too deep but has always loved big cocks.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.