The Shared Wife - Cover

The Shared Wife

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A bored housewife, left to her own devices when hubby takes one of his many business trips, finds someone to give her the attention - and the cock - she's been craving. But will her plan for "alternative happiness" work out when she is finally caught...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Phillip’s cab pulled up to the house when he noticed an unfamiliar car parked in the driveway. Hmm ... Lisa must have one of her friends visiting. he thought to himself

He decided to come in through the back door in hopes of not disturbing them. He just wanted to get back to the bedroom and change out of his clothes into something more comfortable. It had been a long and wearisome trip and he wanted to relax without a bunch of commotion.

He would not get his wish.

As he made his way quietly up the stairs to the bedroom he began hearing strange noises. Muffled by the closed door he couldn’t make out what was going on at first. But the closer he got to the bedroom he could hear what sounded like two voices at first. Well someone is home! he thought. As he got closer, the sounds became more distinct ... it was Lisa all right, but who was she with?

Just as he got to the door and reached for the knob the second voice became all too clear – it was a MAN’S voice! Phillip stopped without touching the door to listen. What the hell was a man doing in the house without him home? And more importantly, why was he in his bedroom?

Phillip listened for a couple moments. It sounded like ... no that can’t be! Are they...? He couldn’t stand it anymore and quickly opened the door to see what the hell was going on in his bedroom. He saw a large hulking black man over top of his wife and both were naked! The man was behind his wife thrusting his cock into her as she grunted with every thrust.

Phillip saw red and thinking she was being attacked, he instantly reacted. I ran toward them tackling the man having his way from behind. the two hit the floor hard and Phillip began to wrestle with him. “GET OFF ME MOTHER FUCKER!” he shouted as he tossed Phillip aside like he was a sack of potatoes

“What the fuck, who the fuck are you?” Phillip screamed. By that time Marcus was standing over Phillip who was still laying on the floor. Marcus, well accustomed to dirty street fighting, was winding up to kick Phillip in the ribs.

“Stop, please!” Lisa screamed, “That’s my husband!”

“What the fuck as you doing here little man?”

“I, well, I thought you ... were being attacked or something!” he looked at Lisa.

“Oh, I was attacking her all right! Attacking that tight pussy that you don’t seem to know what to do with!” Marcus answered.

“Huh? Just what the hell is going on here Lisa?”

“Sit down Phillip and I’ll explain everything,” Lisa said, patting the bed beside her. He sat down warily keeping an eye on Marcus the whole time.

“I didn’t want you to find out this way, I wanted to tell you many times over the past couple of years, but couldn’t bring myself to it.” she started.

“YEARS? What do you mean years Lisa? How long have you and this guy been seeing each other like this?” he asked stunned.

“Marcus and I have been seeing each other for a little over two years now. See I started seeing Marcus when you were off to San Diego on one of your business trips. I was sitting here alone at home again when Becky came over.

“She asked me if I wanted to go out and get a drink and at first I didn’t want to, but after being here by myself so much, it didn’t take a lot of convincing to get me out of the house.” She then continued telling him all about that night at the bar ... how Becky had gotten too drunk and left her at the bar ... how the guys started hitting on her and how Marcus rescued her.

She went on to explain how she called him up the following day to thank him and about thier lunch together. “It was just an innocent lunch, my way of thanking him for his help. We didn’t mean for this to happen. It’s just we started talking and it was so nice to have someone to talk to ... I was so lonely, Phillip.

Anyway, we had a nice lunch and before I knew it, we were back at his place and...”

“And you were cheating on me,” Phillip finished her sentence.

Lisa hung her head. “Yeah I guess so. But you were gone so much of the time. And even when you were here you weren’t really here – we hardly talked and we almost never were intimate. Hell, I can’t remember the last time you and I...”

“Is this what you want? Is he what you want Lisa?” Phillip asked.

She knew what the question was meant to do. He wanted her to make a choice. If she chose him, she would lose Marcus. If she chose Marcus, he would leave. This difficult choice was hers alone to make and Phillip wanted his answer right now.

“What’s it going to be, Lisa?” he repeated his demand.

“Phillip please ... I love you in spite of all this and I don’t want to lose you. But I need more. More than you have been able to give me. I don’t fault you – you are a wonderful provider and a wonderful husband. But you just can’t give me what I need sexually. I need ... satisfied and to feel that I am still desirable and sexy,” she said, taking his hand.

“I think you are desirable and sexy – I always have,” he said.

“I know you tell me I’m sexy ... but I need to feel sexy and you can’t do that being gone so much.”

“Well, I guess I got my answer,” Phillip said. “I’ll start packing my things tomorrow morning.”

“Okay that’s enough” Marcus said, putting an end to their discussion. “I need to get my nut before I go soft and we have to start all over again. Now get back over here bitch so I can finish fucking you.”

“Yes, Marcus” Lisa answered as she climbed back into bed and got in position. As Marcus buried his cock once again in Lisa’s wet slick pussy, he looked over at Phillip. “Dude, you are welcome to stay and let my slut here show you why black is best.”

In between Lisa’s incoherent moans and her cries “Ohhh shit baby! Fuck me harder! Oh your black cock is sooo good!” she told Phillip “If you love me, Phillip, wait in the living room and we can talk about this after Marcus leaves. Ohhh yesss, fuck me MARCUS!” Black cock is the best! I love big black cock!”

Phillip wanted to stay and watch her ... to make sure she was safe. But he couldn’t see his wife being fucked by another man. Not this way, not after she had done this behind his back like this. Maybe had she and Phillip discussed it and both agreed to it, possibly. But they hadn’t – she had done this all on her own and while she didn’t lie about it she didn’t tell him about it either.

Still she had said she wanted to talk about this and Phillip figured they had better talk. He wasn’t ready to throw their whole marriage and life together away just yet. Despite it all he still loved her very much and he had to admit to himself that all this was at least partly his fault.

As he turned and walked to the door, he heard Lisa in the background “OHHH SHIITTT, I’m coming, I’m cumming, baby! Cum with me Marcus! CUM WITH MEEE!”

Phillip went into the living room and sat down on the sofa. His head was still reeling from all of this and he was trying to figure out what had happened and what to do about it. He sat there for over an hour before Lisa came into the living room. She approached him quietly and timidly, unsure what state of mind he might be in.

“Where is your guy friend ... Marcus is it?”

“He left to go back home. I sent him out the back door – I thought under the circumstances that was the best idea.” she said.

“Yeah.” There was a long uncomfortable lull in the conversation before Lisa spoke again.

“Phillip, sweetheart I am so very sorry you had to find out about Marcus and I like this. It isn’t the way I wanted. To be honest, I was hoping you never found out about it because I knew you would be hurt and I didn’t want that.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.