The Shared Wife - Cover

The Shared Wife

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A bored housewife, left to her own devices when hubby takes one of his many business trips, finds someone to give her the attention - and the cock - she's been craving. But will her plan for "alternative happiness" work out when she is finally caught...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Suddenly and without warning, he reached out and grabbed a large handful of Lisa’s hair and before she could even realize what he’d done, he thrust his hips forward and drove his cock deep down her throat. He had moved so quickly her gag reflex didn’t have a chance to make her gag and her air was cut off. He had watched her breathing and timed it so that she had a lungful of air, but his move surprised her and she instinctively went to push him back.

But the hand in her hair prevented her from retreating and held her firmly in place. His free hand swept her hands down from her his legs where she was trying to push back. “No!” he barked, “If you want something to do with your hands reached down and play with that pussy and get it ready for my cock!”

Lisa looked up into his dark brooding eyes and then acquiesced to his will. One hand slid down between her legs and she began feverishly rubbing her clit, while her other hand moved up to cup and massage the nuts that she hoped would soon deliver the sweet creamy man seed she so wanted.

He let go of Lisa’s hair and she pulled back and off his cock to gasp and suck in a fresh breath. But she didn’t stay away long. As quickly as she got fresh air in her lungs, she went right back to work, sucking and slurping on the cock she so loved. She tested her own abilities to deep throat a few times, making the guk-guk-guk sounds she knew he loved. She knew what pleased him and what he wanted from her oral skills and she delivered every one.

Her lips desperately clamped around his thickness as his fleshy shaft moved in and out of her mouth, sliding along her tongue. Her hand rubbed her clit like she was trying to rub it off, and she moaned around his cock as her lust grew and got more urgent.

“I know what you need, you hot married slut,” he said. “And I’ve got it ... my big fucking cock in your cheating throat. Fucking the cunt your pussy of a husband should be tapping.”

“Mmmfmmff!” was the only reply she could give.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought. This is what two-timing sluts like you fucking live for.”

His words excited and inflamed her even more. When they first started seing each other like this, she felt bad for cheating on her husband. But in time those feelings faded. Marcus had explained that if Phillip had actully been trying to please her it would have been wrong to cheat on him.

But he hadn’t and since he was shirking his responsibilities and duties as her husband, he was there to fill in for him and give her what she wanted. And after seeing what he could do for her, Lisa’s views on her cheating had slowly crumbled and new ones replaced them.

Now when he called her a cheating, two-timing slut, it turned her on instead of shaming her. Cheating make her dirty and naughty and she felt more like the slut and whore that he called her. And she liked it. Besides if Phillip really cared for her, he would “take care of his woman instead of having someone else do it” as Marcus often said.

Lisa continued bobbing up and down on his cock sucking him for all she was worth. The hand that was cupping his balls had moved to grasping the base and following her mouth as it moved on his cock. Once his enormous cock was covered in her saliva, he pulled her to her feet by the hair.

“Are you my slut?” he asked.

“Yes...” she said, still panting from her cocksucking.

He pulled her back a step by her hair and gave her tit a hard stinging slap. “Tell me!”

“Oh fuck! I’m your slut, baby! I belong to you!” she cried out.

He pulled her to him again but this time into a deep powerful and passionate kiss.

“Which way to your bedroom?” he asked. Despite the fact that Lisa had been seeing him in these little trysts for almost two years, this was the first time she felt it was safe enough to invite him to her home.

Usually they would just get some dive hotel room (a setting which Lisa loved because a sleazy run-down hotel room added to the sluttiness of what she was doing!) and she had been to his place a few times as well. They had fucked in public restrooms a couple times, and once in an alley just to mix things up. He had even taken her to a park where they fucked in the bushes with people passing by on the sidewalk only feet from them!

“You want to fuck me in my bed?” she asked.

“No,” he said. “I want you to beg me to.”

She kissed his neck and whispered in his ear. “Upstairs. The last door on the left at the end of the hall.” Marcus took her hand and they climbed the stairs and headed for the bedroom.

“I can’t believe you’re going to fuck me in the bed Phillip and I sleep together in!” she giggled. “If he only knew what you were going to do to me in our bed...”

When they got to the room, he let her enter the room first and as he followed he kicked the door shut with his foot. He listened for the click and when he heard it, he spoke. “Now get on that bed slut, and get on your knees. I want to see that tight little ass!”

“You gonna fuck my ass, baby?”

“Haven’t decided yet. I might fuck your ass or I might fuck your pussy. But cheating sluts like you don’t get to choose,” he said. “hell, I might fuck both holes if you are good!”

“I like that third option myself. And baby, I’ll be REAL good to you!” she cooed.

She got up on the large king-sized bed and positioned her like he wanted in the center of the mattress. She wiggled her ass tantalizingly “Come and get me big boy!” she teased.

Marcus wasted no time in taking her up on her challenge. He started to take off his wifebeater t-shirt as he walked toward the bed.

“No, leave the t-shirt on baby ... I love how it looks on you!” she said. He shrugged his shoulders and got on the bed moving up behind her.

With Lisa already so wet her pussy was dripping he took hold of his hard as a railroad spike cock and aimed it at her eager hungry hole. With one slick powerful thrust, Marcus sank all ten inches of his meat into her, so deep he pounded on the door to her cervix itself.

“OHH FUCK, MARCUS!” Lisa cried out in shock and surprise.

As soon as he sank fully into her and bottomed out in her pussy he withdrew his cock completely from her. Pausing only a moment he thrust back into her just as hard and just as deep.

“OH FUCK YES!” she cried out again. Once again he pulled back out quickly and paused before plunging back into her. Lisa was ready for him this third time though, as she grabbed the headboard and fucked back against his thrust.

“That’s it, take it. TAKE IT! Take all of my cock, you cheating slut!” he barked. Marcus slapped Lisa’s ass hard, leaving an angry red handprint on her pale ass cheek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.