The Shared Wife - Cover

The Shared Wife

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A bored housewife, left to her own devices when hubby takes one of his many business trips, finds someone to give her the attention - and the cock - she's been craving. But will her plan for "alternative happiness" work out when she is finally caught...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“So how long are you going to be gone this trip?”

“I don’t know ... probably a few days at least. It depends on if I can convince the client to sign with us.”

“And where did you say you were going this trip?”

“Seattle. What’s with the third degree?”

Lisa sighed and just walked away. This was her life these days. Since marrying Phillip, she had gotten very good at packing his suitcase and living alone while he was off on his many business trips. Phillip spent about half the year traveling to one place or another. Only truckers were gone more than he was. It certainly wasn’t the life she had imagined growing up in her small Midwest town of Ames, Iowa. But it didn’t start out that way. When she and Phillip married 12 years ago, he was a struggling pharmaceutical salesman. But he got tired of the pittance of a salary he made there. Phillip had bigger dreams than pushing pills.

One day he happened to get on an elevator with a advertising salesman who was headed up to the same floor as he was although a different office. The two got to comparing notes and Phillip realized that he could do a lot better with less work. The seeds had been planted and within a couple months he had managed to secure himself a job as an entry-level advertising agent.

Phillip quickly rose through the ranks – if there was one thing he knew how to do, it was persuade customers and clients! After all, he had persuaded Lisa to marry him and she wasn’t even looking to get married at the time! At least she wasn’t looking to marry him – Lisa had been “going steady” with her then college boyfriend. But she and her boyfriend were not serious about anything long-term at the time. They classified their relationship as “casually monogamous” They knew that when college was done, they would most likely go their separate ways and move on with their individual lives.

So when Phillip came along in Lisa’s final year of college, he was able to sway her interests his way and they ended up becoming a couple and then getting married a year later.

But Lisa was a very unsatisfied and unfulfilled woman and hubby was not taking care of her. Phillip was a good provider, he worked hard to make sure that she led a comfortable life with financial security and all of her material needs and desires met. But all of his money couldn’t solve her biggest problem. Lisa was sexually frustrated and unhappy.

Lisa’s frustration wasn’t just because he was gone so much; even when he was home and in the mood for sex he did a pathetic job of it. Lisa couldn’t remember the last time she had an orgasm by him – his cock was so small she could hardly get any enjoyment out of his fucking her.

On the rare occasions when they made love, she would make all the sounds and act like he was some great Casanova and when he came, whch was usually after only 5 or 10 minutes at the most, she would tell him he was wonderful and he’d given her the biggest orgasm too. She would assure him that he was the best she’d ever had and that she was so lucky to have such a wonderful lover.

But when he would fall blissfully asleep in his confidence as a lover, Lisa would quietly slip into the bathroom or some other quiet area of the house and relieve her sexual tensions herself.

At dinner time they would sit down and eat and she would have to pretend like she was happy, not wanting him to know how sexually frustrated Lisa was. Sadly Lisa knew that her husband couldn’t satisfy her because of his penis size and stamina.

Sometimes he could sense something was wrong and he would ask her about it. She would always lie and say that he made her happy and how lucky she was to have him. She could never tell her husband that his dick never did anything for her.

Lisa had been sexually frustrated for many years. A beautiful thirty-five-year-old Caucasian woman with long blonde hair, nice 36DD-sized tits, and an amazing tight round ass, Lisa had the body of a goddess so of course, she was always getting looks and comments from other men – sometimes quite brash and audacious ones too ... even bordering on the indecent!

Of course, Lisa had her own fantasies as well. Sometimes when she went to the supermarket, she would see a hot guy and fantasize about what it would be like to have him in her bed, feeling him on top of her and most importantly inside her! She often looked these men over wondering what they kept in their boxers – or maybe they weren’t even wearing underwear at all! She would bite her bottom lip knowing the only thing between her and happy satisfaction was a thin pair of blue jeans! She felt like a slut and ashamed of herself for having this kind of indecent thoughts.

At first, Lisa felt bad because she was having all of these naughty fantasies. She knew it wasn’t right – after all she was a married woman. She shouldn’t be having these thoughts about other men. But years of inadequate and disappointing sex had taken their toll on her morality. She began to justify her fantasies by telling herself they were just that – fantasies. She would never act upon any of them. Despite his faults and flaws, she did love Phillip. And it wasn’t her fault, she reasoned. She was, after all, a woman in the prime of her life – could she help it if her hormones were running like the bulls in Pamplona!

She tried her best to keep her mind off of dirty thoughts. Sometimes it was easy, and other times it wasn’t. Lisa quickly realized that point she wouldn’t be able to control her hormones forever. If she didn’t find some way to keep herself under control, she would wind up getting into some sort of trouble.

So she did whatever she could to keep her mind occupied and off the urges her body was having. She tried keeping busy around the house, but things there just reminded her of her sorrowful life. She tried volunteering around the community, but that either brought her into contact with other men she would dream about or with women who bragged or complained about the amount of sex they were getting! Not at all helpful.

Figuring if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em, she even went out and bought herself a plastic boyfriend to take care of that itch she just couldn’t seem to scratch. The dildo helped some at first and she thought that she might just have hit on a solution ... that is, until Marcus.


Lisa had first met Marcus a couple years ago when Becky, Lisa’s best friend, had taken her out to a nearby bar to get her out of the house and have a little fun while Phillip was out of town on another of his many business trips. Lisa hadn’t really been in the mood to socialize, but Becky was a hard person to turn down.

So the two of them went to this small place humorously called Drink ‘n’ Dive (the owner used to be into scuba diving until he got hurt in a car accident). The girls sat there enjoying their drinks and chatting.

Being two very hot ladies in a bar with few women, they were both bought a few drinks by men hoping to score. None of them did but the girls still thanked them for the drinks. Becky had gotten a bit more drunk than she probably should have and ended up leaving early in a cab, leaving Lisa the car.

After Becky left, the men seemed braver and went up to her trying to hit on her and maybe “get lucky”. Lisa refused them politely but insistently, but as soon as one would leave another would swoop in. As one overly-enebriated man was taking his shot and pestering Lisa, a huge black man loomed over her.

“The lady said she wasn’t interested. Now beat it!” His voice boomed even over the loud barroom noise. The drunk took the cue and beat a hasty retreat slinking back to his corner table.

“Thank you for that. These guys have been hitting on me all night!”

“Well I can’t say as I blame them. You are welcome though.” and the black man went back to his barstool.

Lisa watched him walk back to his place at the bar with more than a passing interest. She’d never had a black man before and she wondered if the legend of a black man’s cock was true or just bragging. The more she thought about it, the more excited – and wet – she got.

He was a handsome man from what she could see in the dim bar lighting. But frankly, his cock was what interested her the most. As horny and frustrated as she was, as long as he didn’t have a third eye in the middle of his forehead, he was a viable fuck-candidate!

She watched him for several minutes, quickly looking away and pretending to be interested in something else when he would glance at her. He had his back to her most of the time so she felt somewhat safe staring at him.

After awhile she figured she had better head for home. It was getting late and she was more than a little buzzed. She was glad that home wasn’t too far away. As she got up to head for home, the black man also rose from his seat.

He offered her his arm. “It’s pretty dark out there ... mind if I walk you to your car?”

“I-I suppose. Thank you.” And she wrapped her arm around his, silently admiring the feel of his muscular arm under his shirt. He walked her to her car and waited there until she drove off before heading back inside.

Later in bed, her late-night fantasy man had a different look ... she dreamed about her “black knight” and how she imagined it would feel to have him plowing deep in her neglected and unwanted cunt. That night she had a wonderfully satisfying orgasm thanks to him and slept better than she had in a long time.

The next day he was still forefront in her mind and after trying to avoid it, she finally caved into her desire and called the bar up. Fortunately the same bartender was working that afternoon so Lisa asked about the black man that was there the previous night.

“Hello, I was wondering if you could help me. I am trying to find the name and hopefully phone number of a guy that was there last night. You see, he helped me out and I would just like to thank him. I had a little too much fun last night at your establishment and didn’t get to thank him properly. He was a tall, black man about six foot tall with short very curly hair and...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.