Lew's Photo Studio Book 1 - Cover

Lew's Photo Studio Book 1

Copyright© 2022 by Lew Pit

Chapter 9: Unexpected adventures with Linda

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Unexpected adventures with Linda - Lew’s Photo Studio series follows the fictitious life of a 59-year-old retired man who can finally realize his life’s dream of opening a photo shop and studio where he can take pictures of nude women to his heart’s content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

“You see Lew, I would like you to take my virginity and make me a woman?”

“WHAT?”

“You heard me right, I think it is high time for me to lose my virginity, and I want you to be the one that takes it!”

“Wouldn’t you rather give that precious gift to a boyfriend or a man more your own age?”

“No, definitely not!”

“Why’s that?”

“As I told you before, men my age are only interested in cumming as quickly as they can, without any consideration of my needs, and furthermore I don’t trust them.”

“Yeah, but how can this old carcass interest you, you have all the looks, I am just an old fart with loose skin and wrinkles.”

“I don’t care about your looks, well I do but I think you look absolutely great. You don’t have the body of a twenty or thirty-year-old anymore, but you still have the body of somebody maybe the wrong side of forty, basically still in his prime.”

“You’re flattering me; you’ll make me go all hot and red in the face this way.”

“It’s not your face that I want to make hot Lew...!”

After that remark Linda got up and started to undress, zipping down her yellow summer dress, and then slipping the spaghetti straps off her lovely shoulders so it slid to the floor, unveiling her totally naked body underneath. It became instantly clear she came prepared for her mission. She definitely got my juices running.

Approaching me and grabbing the bottom of my T-shirt, she slipped it over my head, unclasping my belt, and undoing the buttons and zipper of my pants. After they had slipped down, she grabbed my boxers and pulled them over my hips to my knees before letting gravity take over, leaving me in my birthday suit exactly like she was.

She really came on strong, kissing me fully open-mouthed, invading me with her tongue exploring every cavity. Totally in the mood now I responded likewise. All worked up, I slid my hands all over her enticing young body, groping at everything I could lay my hands on, but all of a sudden, I realized what I was supposed to do and calmed myself down. I needed to take this slowly and make it a beautiful, once-in-a-lifetime, experience for her. I stopped the attack immediately, took her hand, and led her to my bedroom.

Taking her tenderly in my arms beside the bed, this time I kissed her slowly while rubbing her back with my hands. Moving my hands from her shoulder blades all the way down to her enticing buttocks, I massaged her while darting in and out of her mouth with my tongue, licking the inside and outside of her lips. Pushing down on her shoulders, I made her lie down on the bed. I felt she was nervous.

“Please don’t be nervous darling, I am not going to hurt you and you can stop me anytime you’re unsure.”

“No, please go ahead, and let’s get this over with.” She said with a nervous giggle.

She was lying there clearly waiting for me, but as far as I could tell not yet at the right temperature. To help her get there, I moved my mouth to her beautiful breasts, licking them, making little circles around the nipples on one side with my mouth, and on the other with my fingers, making feather-light movements, I felt her nipples growing and becoming rock hard.

While I moved my greedy mouth to the other boob, my freed-up hand moved slowly south, making featherily movements over her midriff and tight stomach, which was slightly contracted because of her nervousness, finally arriving at the border of her pleasure garden. Moving further down, I opened her legs by softly pushing her thighs apart, again tickling them with the back of my fingernails, starting at her knees and going up until I reached her pubes. For the moment I stayed away from her pussy lips.

After tormenting her in this way for a few minutes, I moved a single fingernail to the side of one of her outer labia, moving slowly up towards the top of her pussy. I completely bypassed her hooded clit and went back down the other side. Linda started to moan very lightly. To take her mind off the potential pain she was expecting, I needed to get her arousal level a lot higher and her pussy a lot wetter. Sliding down to the level of her knees, I replaced my tickling fingers with my tongue, licking the inside of her thighs, and going ever so slowly upwards towards her virginal pussy. Retracing my previous finger movements around her outer labia with my tongue, I progressed this time to licking over her still hooded clit, sucking the little pearl from under it.

Moving back down, I pinched her inner labia, biting and pulling at them, stretching them out as I sucked them between my lips into my mouth. I pressed forward, sliding to the future assault area, sneaking my tongue as deep as it would go into her sleek tunnel. Her juices were flowing profusely, making her inner sanctum as slippery as possible, preparing her for the final assault on her virginity I was about to make.

I felt her getting worked up and giving signs that she wanted to participate actively, squirming and turning so that she had free access with her mouth to my throbbing cock. Making sure also my cock would be wet and slippery enough to venture inside, she opened her mouth wide and sucked the head in. After she had worked her magical tongue around the head taking special care of the sensitive area on the underside, she started to suck and take my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth wetting it with abundant saliva, quietly humming, out of fear maybe, trying to postpone the final act? Not really the thing I wanted her to do, as it brought me closer and closer to an orgasm, which I was trying to avoid at all cost.

After a while I had to stop her, otherwise, I would have cum, filling up her mouth and consequently deflating my cock which would defeat the purpose of our actions. Carefully I pulled my cock out of her hot mouth. She was clearly reluctant to let me go, making some disgruntled noises, but it had to be done if we were to proceed as planned.

When finally my now steel-hard rod plopped out of her mouth, I turned and maneuvered myself slowly again on top of her, sliding my pelvis between her legs and strategically placing the top of my flesh sword against her pussy, right at the entrance of her vaginal opening. Taking my dick in hand, I slid it up and down between her moist inner pussy lips, adding as much lubricant as I could gather in the process, before stopping at the entrance to her virginal vagina. Slowly but firmly I pushed, opening her pussy lips, she felt wet from being turned on and hopefully the anticipation of finally feeling a cock in her pussy for the first time. All of a sudden, I felt her wince and I stopped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.