Lew's Photo Studio Book 1 - Cover

Lew's Photo Studio Book 1

Copyright© 2022 by Lew Pit

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - Lew’s Photo Studio series follows the fictitious life of a 59-year-old retired man who can finally realize his life’s dream of opening a photo shop and studio where he can take pictures of nude women to his heart’s content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Lew’s Photo Studio series follows the fictitious life of a 59-year-old retired man who can finally realize his life’s dream of opening a photo shop and studio where he can take pictures of nude women to his heart’s content. His professional life and later as a retiree leads him to different destinations even across the ocean to the USA or the Far East.

Book 1 covers the first 10 chapters with the first one taking you back to when Lew was 29 and photographed his first girl in the nude. This encounter developed into a lifelong friendship between the two.

This book ends when Lew tells one of his favorite nude models how he lost his virginity to a woman twice his age when he was 18.

This is a work of erotic fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author’s imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Please be advised that these are very adult stories. There are a lot of sexual situations and graphic descriptions of sexual acts between men and women contained in these stories.

These stories are written for entertainment and the situations, as well as the actions performed by the characters, are not real nor is it advised to follow their example in real life.

Readers are advised to exercise discretion while reading the stories and not get immersed in them to the point that it blurs the boundaries between reality and fantasy. This is meant to be fun, read it purely for enjoyment. The description of any acts in this story is not an indication that they are endorsed by the author or the publisher.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. Names, characters, and places are products of the author’s imagination.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.