Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Zach searches for his next woman, the slutty wife!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

“Don’t you want to cuddle up with me,” Moira said. “Mmm, I love you soooo much.”

“And I loathe you, witch!” sneered Sable. “Like I ever could.”

“You will love her in public,” I said, my voice hard. “And you will do a way better job faking it than you did out there. Christ, you sounded like you had to force yourself to say you love her.” “I did.”

“And now you’re going to fake it,” I said. “Make out with my sister. I want to see you two kissing like you have passion. I want to believe it, Sable.” I gave her a look. “You two dating is the perfect reason for us to hang out. You’re part of my family now.”

“Are you going to make me marry her?”

“Yes.”

“Ooh,” Moira said. “That’s hot. I’d love to be your cute wifey.”

Sable rolled her eyes. “Fine. I understand. I’ll do it.”

She turned and threw her arms around Moira and pulled her in for a kiss. My twin sister melted to her. Heat rippled through me at the sight of them making out like that. My dick throbbed in my shorts at the sight of them kissing with such passion.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. Susannah grabbed it, stroking it. She gave me a look. I winked at her. She didn’t even have to be told as she ducked her head down and engulfed my cock with her warm mouth.

“I’ve missed your mouth,” I groaned as she suckled.

She purred around my dick, clearly missing it, too. She nursed on me, sucking me as Ms. Denise pulled away from the school. I savored Susannah’s blowjob, my fingers sliding through her hair. I loved the feel of her silky strands.

She worked her mouth up and down my cock as I watched my twin sister and Sable making out. Their lips worked together. There was real passion in them. I could believe that they were in a relationship.

“You act like that in public,” I said. “I want you two affectionate. Holding hands. Kissing. I know you dominate sluts, Sable. Share them. Get them to eat out Moira. Play your games with her.”

She broke the kiss and shot me an angry look. “I’ll do it.”

“Don’t show me that anger,” I said. “Push it down and channel it for our real task. I want to see that passion.”

Sable turned to my smirking sister. “Stop enjoying this. Stop being a gloating bitch.”

“Moi?” Moira asked in mock-innocence.

“Yes,” I growled, my cock throbbing in my wife’s mouth. “You’re not going to make this more difficult for her. You’re going to make it easier by stop being a bitch.”

Moira blinked in shock. “But it’s more fun being a bitch. Sable knows all about that.”

“You fucking witch,” snarled Sable and kissed my sister.

Their lips melted together. I shuddered as my wife suckled hard on my dick. I watched the pair making out. It was so hot seeing their lips and tongues working together. Moira groped Sable through her low-cut top. Sable’s skirt rode up, showing off more of her thighs clad in fishnet stockings.

“You two look so hot together,” I groaned, my dick throbbing in my girlfriend’s mouth. “That’s what I want to see from you two. Sell this, and from the outside, our group makes sense.”

They both moaned as they made out while the pressure at the tip of my cock swelled. Susannah suckled on me with such force. I hadn’t cum at all at school. I had restrained myself from indulging with Susannah.

Now I could relax in the back of the car. Ms. Denise was Sable’s slave. Loyal.

“Yes,” I groaned, my wife nursing with such passion. Her tongue danced around the crown of my cock. “Susannah.”

Sable and Moira broke the kiss. Their cheeks rubbed together as they watched Susannah working her mouth up and down my dick. Both of the lesbians panted, their eyes hot with lust as they watched the BJ.

“That is so sexy,” my twin sister purred.

“For once, we agree,” Sable answered.

The two watched on, their hands stroking each other’s bodies, brushing thighs our massaging tits through tops. I smiled, watching the affection. They could hate each other, but so long as they had the passion, it would be perfect.

I groaned, my nuts tightening as Susannah suckled hard on my dick. She nursed on me with passion. I wanted to just spurt my jizz into her mouth. To flood her with all the spunk that I had in me. That would be perfect.

“Shit,” I groaned, Susannah bobbing her head and nursing with all her might. “Shit, that’s so good. You’re going to get that cum.”

“Yes, you are,” purred my twin sister. “That jizz is the best.”

“Only cum worth enjoying,” Sable added. “You better swallow every drop, slave, or I will whip your ass red.”

“Mmm, that sounds hot, too,” Moira purred. “We could spank her together. Some girlfriend bonding time with a leather strap.”

Sable turned her head and kissed my sister with passion. Their lips and tongues danced together with even more heat. I loved it. I tightened my grip on Susannah’s hair. She was bringing me to that amazing moment of cumming.

With a groan, I erupted.

My cock spurted blast after blast of cum into her mouth. I loved the filling of hosing down my girlfriend’s mouth. The pleasure surged through my body and crashed into my mind. Stars burst across my vision. “Fuck,” I groaned, tightening my grip on Susannah’s head.

Sable and my twin both watched on, their eyes burning hot. I shuddered as the pleasure shot through me with each eruption. I moaned, hitting that wonderful peak of bliss. I spurted the final blast of cum into her mouth.

She kept sucking as I panted. My eyes rolled back in my head as the limo slowed. I heard a gate clattering. I glanced at Sable. She smiled and nodded. We had arrived at her house. An eager thrill ran through me.

I had my back to the front of the car, so I could only watch what we were passing as we headed down the driveway. Susannah pulled her mouth off my cock. She licked her lips and blushed at the attention.

“God, you’re cute,” I said as she pressed her face into my shoulder.

“Mmm, thank you,” she purred. “And you’re sexy, husband. And you have yummy cum. It feels so good to be open here.”

“The angel is watching over us,” I said, flicking my gaze to Nisha who sat beside Moira and Sable. The mistress bitch turned her head and frowned. She waved her hand through Nisha’s body. “There’s something here?”

“Nisha,” I said. “She’s sitting right there.”

“His angel,” squealed Susannah. “She came to me and told me I would serve the Lord by being Zach’s obedient wife. I’m bound to him.”

“Fuck, I didn’t have a chance, huh?” said Sable. “There was some magic going on making sure she’s always yours.”

“And you’re always mine, too,” I added.

She leaned back and glanced at Moira. “Is she bound?”

“I’m his twin sister.” She quivered. “The other half of his soul. We shared a womb. Developed together. We held each other before we were ever born. We’re bound by something even more powerful than magic. The twin connection is the strongest. It could only be stronger if we were identical. I’m his.”

Sable rolled her eyes as the limo slowed. “We’re here. Ready to fuck my mom? I want you to pound her so hard, Zach. Just go to town on her pussy. She’s well-trained. Then I’m going to eat her out.”

My dick twitched. “That’s perverted.”

“We’re all perverts, I’m just honest about it. I don’t let society tell me what I can and can’t do.”

“Libertinism. The Marquis de Sade would be proud of you.”

“Yes, he would. It’s your philosophy.”

I shook my head. “I’m not a hedonist. Der Will Zur Macht is my philosophy.”

“Nietzsche.” Her gaze flicked to Susannah. “Interesting to follow considering his views on religion.”

“God has given me the chance to press my will on the world and make it into something better. To stop it from being riven by conflict and ego. By evil. I will put a stop to it. The Divine Right of Kingship awaits the man with the will to seize it.”

“The ubermensch.” Sable clapped her hands as the door opened, Ms. Denise bowing low. “The last group that tried that, it didn’t end well for them or most of Europe.”

“They were weak men who were slaves to a poisonous ideology of eugenics. I’m not. Now, let’s go have a fun afternoon fucking your mother.”

I slid out, my cock thrusting out of my fly. I didn’t bother to put it away. Ms. Denise glanced down at it. Not a single expression crossed her face. I put my hand on her ass and squeezed her through her short skirt.

“If you want to fuck me, Sir, just give the order,” she said, her voice lacking any heat. She was a perfect slave.

“Maybe I can melt that icy expression,” I said. “But not today.” I pulled from her and made room for the others to exit.

Susannah came out and took my arm. She gently slapped my cock with two of her finger and giggled as it bobbed. “You really shouldn’t have that out.”

“We’re about to have an orgy in there,” I said, heading up to the entrance. There were marble steps to climb to reach the ornate, double-doors. “Damn, this really is a mansion.”

“Yes, it is,” said Sable.

Before I reached the doors, they opened revealing a woman kneeling on the floor. She was a blonde MILF who was clearly Sable’s mother. They had the same facial features, but where they were dominating and stern on Sable, they were soft and submissive on the older woman. A corset lifted her big boobs into two quivering mounds.

“Please, please, fuck my cunt, Sir,” she moaned. She turned around and bent over, wiggling her rump at me. Her shaved cunt dripped with juices. “My pussy, my asshole, my entire body is free for you to use. Mistress has commanded it.”

“Yes, I have,” Sable said as she took Susannah from me. “Mmm, you’re going to devour my cunt, slut.”

“Yes, Mistress,” my wife cooed as she was led off. “I’ll make you cum so hard.”

“Drown her in pussy cream, honey,” Moira said and moved up behind me as I ripped off my shirt. My sister smacked me on the ass. “And you, tear up that MILF’s cunt. Just dump all that cum in her. That’s so hot.”

Mrs. Newport wiggled her hips. Her cunt cream trickled down her thighs while her pussy lips were red and swollen, engorged with her lusts. She was so ready for this. I unbuckled my jeans as Sable moaned in the background.

She was enjoying my wife’s lips. Just like I had agreed. Sable was free to do what she wanted to Susannah in private so long as it didn’t harm her or left visible marks.

I shoved my pants and boxers down. My sister purred in appreciation and smacked my bare ass before she sauntered around to sit before the MILF I was about to fuck. My sister grinned as she grabbed a fistful of blonde hair, winking at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.