Fun With Marion, John, Three Other Men and Our Four Dogs - Cover

Fun With Marion, John, Three Other Men and Our Four Dogs

Copyright© 2022 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Gang fun with a lovely couple, men and our pet dogs

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Following a very difficult few months, I enjoyed an extremely exciting weekend of fun with three older single men and a middle-aged couple a short while ago.

Joining us in the fun were also our pet dogs.

I had been contacted by Greg asking if I was available for a bit of fun again with both him, Dennis and his pet dog Alfie.

On further chats he also told me about a friend of his called Timothy who had a lovely golden retriever called Duke and a couple with whom he had been playing with called John and Marion who had a well trained pitbull dog called Milo.

My fanny was soaking wet at the thought of all the fun we could have and without hesitation I said I was more than willing to meet with them all for a good time and some serious filthy fun.

It was arranged for us all to meet at John and Marion’s house for the sexy fun.

As usual I prepared myself for my sexy meet by shaving my pussy smooth and as I was doing so I frigged myself to a nice climax. Frigging and finger banging myself with four fingers thinking of all the hard cock and wet pussy I would be enjoying over the next day and a bit.

It was a little bit of a trip to the couple’s house as they live in the Central Belt of Scotland so it was a few hours drive for me to meet them.

I was just dressed very casually for the journey as I knew I would be having to stop off for a little bite to eat and something to drink on the way.

I wore a simple pair of tight jeans, calf length boots and a little black top.

I had of course packed a bag with some more sexy outfits and lingerie for later, as I knew from chatting to Greg he was wanting to see me dressed up along with Marion so the guys could fuck us both and enjoy watching the dogs pounding and using us as we were dressed up for them.

I packed two outfits; my slutty St.Trinian’s outfit and another nice body stocking I had bought for me earlier that week from one of my male admirers.

The bodystocking was a black coloured one, fishnet and crotchless.

I also had popped into the bag a couple of my highest pairs of high heels as I wanted to look utterly slutty and fuckable.

After a couple of stops on the way for a late breakfast and a couple of cups of coffee, and to walk Bruno, I arrived at a small town in Lanarkshire.

I pulled into the private driveway of a detached house admiring the lovely garden and beautiful home

As I pulled up into the driveway a buxom woman came out from the front door smiling as she walked towards me. She was dressed in an above the knee black skirt, black blouse, with her hair up in a ponytail. A black choker was around her neck and she wore a pair of strappy

, sandal style high heels.

She had very shapely legs which were encased in black nylon, I assumed these would be stockings and was right with my initial assumption.

On getting out to me she introduced herself to me welcoming me to her home.

“Hiya Anna. I hope you had a nice journey down darling?” she beamed at me.

“Thank you Marion, it was a very pleasant journey. What a beautiful home you have,” I replied

“Thank you darling,” she said in response, “And can I just say that Dennis and Greg have not done you justice in their description of you! You are far prettier than they told me.”

I thanked her for the compliment, laughing and telling her that she looked beautiful too and that I loved her outfit.

“I have some sexy clothes in my bag here,” I said nodding towards the hold all I was carrying.

“Obviously I didn’t wear them down in the car. That may have caused quite a stir,” I laughed.

“Well I can’t wait to see you in them then darling,” she said.” I’m getting turned on just looking at you in your tight jeans, never mind thinking of you all tarted up in slutty lingerie.”

We were chatting as though we had known each other for ages when all of the men appeared at the front door and came out to meet and greet me and a very excited Bruno.

Marion’s husband John was a friendly big man. He is well over 6-ft tall, a little on the heavy side and dressed very smartly in a pair of suit trousers, white shirt and he has a full head of grey hair.

On either side of him stood Greg and Dennis, the two men who I had had fun with previously.

The last of the four men was an older man. On looking at him I would have put his age in his late 60s and this was confirmed later. This was Timothy.

He was the first to come across to me, taking my hand gently and kissing it like a true gentleman.

“Pretty Anna, it’s absolutely lovely to meet you my darling,” he said. “My friends have told me so much about you and I’m so looking forward to having some fun with you today and of course with our darling Marion as well.”

He spoke with a well educated English accent and I will later find out that he had moved to Scotland when he was widowed a few years back.

It also transpired that he and his wife had several dogs over the years that they had enjoyed fun with. I was somewhat taken aback thinking that this very posh, elderly gent, in his thick rimmed glasses had been having years of fun fucking his wife and others with their pet dogs.

He was a little on the short side, thin as a wisp and I would later find out carrying a large thin, long cock which he uses expertly and he can cum multiple timers during one session.

With the introductions out of the way, I walked into their home and settled down to a little chat in the living room.

Bruno had joined the three other dogs in the back garden as they sniffed around each other getting to know each other, with Bruno and Alfie clearly pleased at being reacquainted.

“We’ll just let them play a little bit in the back garden darling,” Marion said. “Always nice to make sure that they get along, because if there’s any problems we may have to separate them for our naughty fun and games a bit later.”

We were all getting along extremely well with Marion now sitting in between her husband and Timothy, both men clearly beginning to feel a little bit randy, as they were running their hands over her thighs as her skirt slowly rode up to expose her stocking tops.

“I think the boys are starting to get a little bit horny,” Marion laughed, willingly opening her legs so I could see up to her panties.

“That’s a beautiful view of you Marion,” I said.” I really like your stockings. You have great legs.”

“Aah Anna, thank you!” Marion replied. “I’m sure they’re not as pretty as yours and to be honest my darling I can’t wait to get between them and give your young cunt a good licking!”

Once again hearing her talking so sexily was beginning to get me turned on, so I suggested that it was time I got changed into one of my outfits and we see how the afternoon progressed.

The men readily agreed as all of them were now clearly sporting either stiff or semi-stiff cocks in their trousers.

“Greg and Dennis have told me all about the fun you’ve had with them with the lovely Alfie and your beautiful boy Bruno.”

“There’s nothing quite like it is there Marion?” I asked, smiling.

Old Timothy now had his hand fully up her skirt and was slowly feeling her white, smooth flesh at the top of her stocking.

I looked at her intently and said, “Oh no it is really quite a thrill isn’t it!”

Timothy’s hand was now on top of her clearly wet panties.

She smiled at me with lust in her eyes and said, “No my darling there’s nothing quite like having a big, hard dog cock up you is there! Especially if you’re lucky enough to have another one in your mouth, or even better a couple of men and another dog at you and fucking you as well!”

I could tell she was starting to get turned on and she was slowly moving her hips to meet Timothy’s hand on her panties.

“Oh Anna love, you should see her once she gets started,” her husband John was saying. “The people in the village and our church wouldn’t believe it if they knew how much of a dog whore she was.”

This clearly hit the spot, as she threw her head back as Timothy’s hand slipped its way inside her panties and he was clearly fingering her, sloshing up and down her wide and wet slit.

The sexual tension was becoming intense as she licked her lips and said filthily, “Oh fuck yes! I fucking love it Anna. I fucking love being screwed by big dog cocks. if I can get two or three dogs at me at once it’s fucking heaven. Oh yes Tim, go on finger fuck me!”

I smiled back saying,” I have had amazing fun so far experiencing just two dogs. And I can’t wait to try and take all four, plus the hunky guys too within the next day or so!”

“Oh well you needn’t worry about that my darling,” Marion said to me as she was now being furiously finger banged by Timothy, her legs wide apart and knickers down to her knees. We’ve got all day and all night and I just know that Milo is going to love getting his cock up your tight, young pussy and I can’t wait to have your beautiful boy mounting and knotting me.”

Once again I suggested I go and get changed telling them all I was starting to get very turned on.

“I’m guessing Anna’s cunt is almost as soaking wet as yours is Marion!” Timothy added smiling as his three fingers slotted in and out of a very wet and what looked a well used and fucked cunny,

“I am Timothy, I’m starting to get so fucking wet myself from watching you going at Marion,” I said smiling.

Greg and Dennis both added, “Oh excellent Anna. Just wait until Marion is really in action, she gets really wet and she squirts quite a bit as well.”

The older gent Timothy was clearly getting very turned on as he started telling me how him and his wife had enjoyed sex with their pets through the years. Adding that his wife even tried a small pony once. But that had been quite difficult to manage and although she’d enjoyed it they had only done it the one time.

He delighted in telling us he loved watching his wife being fucked by multiple dogs over the years, and also that is wife had enjoyed many lovers which he enjoyed as much as she did it both watching and taking photographs of her.

My fanny was sopping wet as he told me.

Outside all of the boys were playing together nicely as Greg, Dennis and John said they would pop outside to keep them company and throw some balls to keep them amused whilst I went upstairs to get changed,

Timothy asked if he could watch me undress and dress as it was one of his turn-ons to which I readily agreed, saying it would be a pleasure to have him watch me whip off my plain clothes and then watch I got all ‘slutted up’ for them.

Before the guys went outside it was time for our first exchange of kisses of the day and I enjoyed an excellent snog with each of the men. In turn all of them got their hands room over my bum in my tight jeans. Timothy in particular was lashing his tongue in and out my mouth as I responded willingly by doing the same.

Feeling filthy as the older mansl the man’s mouth had my tongue deep, then licking his ear telling him quietly that he was going to fuck me bandy legged over the next day or so.

Marion stood with her husband and Dennis kissing her cheeks, as Greg had two fingers up her knuckles deep, saying what she was absolutely soaking and that they couldn’t wait for the fun to begin.

Marion led me upstairs to a beautiful double room with an en-suite bathroom for me to get changed in. Timothy sat on the edge of the bed telling me all about the adventures him and his wife had enjoyed over the years.

Like many others you would not believe to look at this old, respectable man you would never imagine the type of sex enjoyed and the experiences he had with his late wife.

Marion said that just like Timothy they had enjoyed fun for many years now, but of course because of the very nature it was kept extremely quiet.

“We started off swinging,” she said. “Which was secretive enough, but once I knew that I wanted to try something a little bit stronger and that John understood we knew we even had to be more secretive about it. I’m assuming it’s the same with you sweetheart?” she asked.

I told her it was and that I enjoyed sharing my experiences with others in the form of writing them down for forums, changing the names of anyone who had been involved, she thought it was thrilling and said that she enjoyed being videoed and photographed but that it was all kept private and that they have never added anything on the internet.

I told her of my experiences with sharing photographs, of how much pleasure that has given me and hopefully the men and couples I have shared with and how cautious I had become over the years and I would never ever consider posting anything of this sort of nature because of the inherent dangers of doing so.

Taking off my boots and my jeans, I received some lovely compliments from both Marion and Timothy on my figure.

“So what outfits have you brought with you Anna?” Timothy asked, slowly rubbing his hand across his crotch.

I opened my bag to show both outfits that I had brought with me.

“Oh yes Anna, that body stocking looks lovely,’’ he said. “And is that a little St Trinian’s school girl outfit?’’ he asked.

I told him it was and that he could choose which one I was to wear for the first part of our sexy fun that day.

“Greg and Dennis told me about the fun you had with with them dressed in a school girls outfit,” he said adding,” and I know that they enjoyed fucking you hard in it and I bet you enjoyed it didn’t you?” he said, smiling at me.

He was getting very turned on and was very hard from the bulge evident that he was rubbing.

I licked my lips before saying bluntly,” I loved it. I fucking loved it!Just like I’m going to love having all of your cocks and Marion’s beautiful big tits and wet fanny to play with!” I was now beginning to feel extremely horny.

“Spoken like a true naughty girl! I think we should show the guys something you haven’t worn for them,” he lasciviously said. “For at least the first part of our fun, so how about wearing the bodystocking Anna?” He smiled at me.

“That would be fantastic!” Marion responded. “ I bet you look stunning in it, Anna.”

Timothy was now rubbing his hand faster across his trouser front.

“That looks like a big hard on you have there Tim!” I said smiling.

“Yes it’s getting bigger by the second he chuckled back to us.” There’s nothing like a sexy lady talking about fun to get me turned on.”

I walked over to him now fully naked and stood in front of this older man, then I leaned over and kissed him passionately on the lips, again probing my tongue into his mouth. As I came up from our snog I told him in no uncertain terms what I wanted.

“I don’t know about Marion Tim. She seems like a lovely and sexy lady,” I said smiling. “But I can assure you I’m nothing but a fucking slut. A cheap, cock hungry fucking whore! I need cock and a lot of it and I want all your spunk, and that of all the dogs as well!”

He smiled unfastening his trousers to get his hard cock out.

“Good girl!” he said to me.” I knew you were a cheap little slut when I first saw you. I’m going to do things to you that no one else has you little fucking teasing bitch!”

I was startled by this senior respectable old man. He clearly had a very dominant and nasty side.

“Now fucking come here you little tart and let me feel your hot, wet cunt!” he said. “I want to feel it before you get all slutted up for us.”

He continued in this dominant manner, “Marion you stand and lean against the wall. Take your panties off and start playing with your soaking wet cunt as you watch me finger fuck this little whore!”

Marion was now leaning against one of the bedroom walls, her legs spread wide with her panties pulled taught around her ankles. Her hand was a blur as she circled her clit and slipped a finger, then two up her sopping frothing gash. Her pussy was completely shaven like mine, and she had really large protruding labia. This woman has taken a good lot of cocks and fuckings over the years it was clear to see.

“Yes, that’s it Marion, that’s it, show Anna behind that church going respectable middle class woman you’re nothing but a cheap cock loving tart as well!”

I was now standing with my legs spread wide, completely naked in front of this older man as for the first time his hands ran up my thighs and settled around my pussy mound.

“Now those are some very nice legs,” he said. “ I can’t wait to see them in heels. I bet they look amazing in your lingerie and that looks like a well used, shaved and dripping wet fucking cunt as well. Is that right Anna?” he asked me.

He then slipped a finger inside me and circled his thumb around my clit as I panted and looked at him. Marion now had three fingers bashing in and out her wet fanny leaning back against the wall panting heavily.

She was almost cumming,”That’s it Tim use the little fucking whore. Oh god, she’s a dog cock slut just like me. We’re going to fucking use her so hard,” she was panting breathlessly and as she spoke clearly at the point of being an utter turned on slut just like I was

“Yes Marion my dear. We are going to see her climax several times I am sure.” he said, slipping another finger in me quite easily. “She is absolutely soaking already darling,” he smiled looking at me then Marion.

“Oh god, I am!” I replied, “My fanny is fucking soaking. I want all the cocks I can handle and can’t wait to have fun with Marion. I want fucked and I want fucked hard.”

Tim expertly manoeuvred his fingers around my clit and my slit intermittently, going in and out to get me juicier and wetter.

“Right you little tart, let’s get you into a pair of heels and that body stocking.”

I was amazed that Timothy was seemingly stopping playing with me at this juncture and didn’t move for a couple of seconds. Looking at me he removed his two fingers from inside my wet quim and literally slapped my pussy-lips really hard.

“Do as you’re told! Get over there and get that body stocking on and get that pair of slutty high heels on as well, or do I have to slap you again?”

My fanny was really stinging from the slap it had received from him. “No Timothy,” I nervously replied, “I will go across and get dressed.”

“That’s a good little slut now, just learn to be obedient.”

With my pussy still red and stinging I slid the all-in-one crotchless bodystocking on and popped my high heels on, tying the straps around the ankles.

“Oh that looks amazing Anna,” Timothy said.” Doesn’t our little plaything look really sexy Marion?”

Marion was now finger banging herself harder and had four fingers slamming in and out her sloppy pussy.

She panted her response, “Yes, oh yes she does Tim.She looks fucking delicious”

He was now in his full dominant master role,”Now I want you to put that silver anklet on your right ankle. Wearing it on that foot shows everyone you are a ‘shared whore’.”

Again I did as instructed as this dominant older man wanked his hard cock watching me putting the anklet and fastening it around my right foot.

“Now walk over and give Marion a big kiss, then I want you to finish her off with your fingers.Would you like that Marion darling? Would you like Anna to finger fuck you to climax for the first time today?”

She let out a breathless “Yes, oh fuck yes,” in response.

She then presented her withdrawn fingers for me to suck and lick as Timothy instructed me to clean her hand of her slimy and creamy juice.

It was at that point and I became aware that we had an audience.

The three other men were standing at the doorway watching the action, smiling.

“I see things have moved on quite a bit, “John laughed. “The dogs are getting on great outside playing and we thought we would pop up to see what’s happening.”

Tim continued and was delighted in playing the dominant role again telling the guys, “Our little slut Anna is soaking wet and she’s going to finish Marion off who has been finger fucking herself watching Anna get dressed. Then I’m going to spunk across both these sluts faces and they are going to leave it there until we all go downstairs to watch them doggy fucked by the hounds!”

The sound of trousers being and buckled filled the landing and doorway as all of the other men dropped their trousers and began slowly playing with their hardening pricks.

“Anna, you look absolutely stunning,” Greg said to me kindly,” Isn’t she a beautiful sight guys?”

“They are both absolutely beautiful,” Dennis chipped in.

“Yes they are, but they are both fuck sluts and Anna told me that herself just a few minutes ago. She is our cheap fucking whore to use and abuse and she’s going to be fucked, sucked and cum splashed all over her. Aren’t you slut?” Timothy dominantly asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.