Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

The house next door to Allen’s house was a five-bedroom home complete with a loft, and a sitting room before the patio which led to an enclosed lanai and pool. Marcel snagged it up on day one.

They decided to celebrate on July 3rd after spending the day at Marcel’s parent’s house, they left the babies with their abuelos and headed to Allen’s for some fun.

When Marcel and Bree arrived, they saw what appeared to be a rental vehicle outside of Allen’s home in the driveway. There was music playing inside and a lot of laughter. Marcel looked at Bree, “Sounds like he already has company.”

“I know. That’s weird. He would have told us not to come.”

They rang the doorbell and a familiar face appeared when the door swung open, “Best friend!” Nicole said excitedly.

“Oh my God, Nikki, what are y’all doing here?”

They embraced. Marcel hugged her and they stepped inside. Nikki told them that they had squared things away sooner than expected. She found a company to manage her property in North Carolina. The movers had packed everything up and their stiff would be there on the day of closing on their new home. Little Steve was spending the rest of the summer with his grandparents and they’d go get him in August before school started.

They poured drinks and had a festive conversation around the kitchen island. “Did I hear that you two brought Demetrius and Ciara into the group?” Marcel asked Nikki.

She laughed, “You know how I get when I start drinking. In fact, I’m two drinks away from being doubled by you and Allen,” she said as she rubbed Allen’s shoulder, “I know you missed me,” she joked.

He chuckled, “I have. You’re a lot of fun Nikki.”

“It’s going to get interesting in Negril with all of us.”

“It will be one hell of a good time,” said Steve and I can’t wait.

Bree patted his shoulder, “I bet.”

Steve pulled Bree close, “You and I have some business to take care of,” he said just before kissing her mouth and bringing her to the living room.

The rest of them followed into the living room watching eagerly. Allen and Marcel’s dick poked against their pants as Steve removed Bree’s clothes.

Nicole got excited, “Yaaaas! I’m ready too,” she said as she took off her clothes and immediately went over to Allen and let his elephant trunk out and then Marcel’s. She took turns sucking their stiff rods while playing with her gem.

Bree sat on the sofa with Steve’s face buried between her legs, “Oh god yes,” she moaned as she played in his hair. He pushed his tongue inside and she squirmed. He held her in place and lapped up all her juices.

He pulled out and stuck two fingers inside working them rapidly until she squirted. He wiped his chin and stood pulling down his pants revealing his thick cock. Her hole seemed to be calling him. He watched it pulsate and spread to allow his girth entrance. “ummm,” he moaned and he pushed deep inside, “Fuck yeah” he added as his hips rocked, “It’s been too long, Bree,” he admitted.

It didn’t take long for the room to fill with moans, heavy breathing, bodies colliding, deep throating, and other lustful sounds. Nicole was on her knees as Marcel glided in her pussy and she sucked Allen’s cock looking into his eyes.

He held a chunk of her hair to the right as he watched her head bob along his shaft. When her jaws grew tired, she took a seat on his dick and Marcel penetrated her free hole. She was sandwiched between Bree’s lovers as Bree sat on Steve’s dick riding him as he played with her huge tits.

Steve kissed Bree and stood with her. He had missed their gatherings. He bounced her on his dick and she encouraged him by saying she loved it. He bounced her harder and faster until his arms got tired. He let one leg down and fucked her standing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.