Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

After two days of watching Carol mope around his apartment and complain relentlessly about what Kathy said to her concerning Allen and Bree, Jorge stopped her with his words, “Ya basta!” he said sternly.

She jumped in surprise. It was the first time he had raised his voice, “What, are you going to beat me up?” she asked with a huge attitude.

He scoffed, “Is that what you’d like?”

“What kind of question is that?”

“Exactly. I was that guy. I’m trying hard each day not to be that person anymore. The question is, who are you, Carol?”

“What are you talking about?”

He stepped into her space and looked into her eyes, “Are you the woman that’s running around secretly still in love with her sister’s boyfriend, or are you a woman who wants something else? A woman who has a man in front of her but you’re missing me because you’re so focused on what will never be.”

She pouted and moved her head from left to right, “You don’t get it.”

He nodded, “I do. Maybe you should leave.”

“Wait. Are you breaking up with me?”

“I can’t reach you. Not like this. Go work on yourself. Spend some time alone and figure out what it is you want in life. I can’t manage your trauma while trying to fix my own.”

“Fine.” She stormed out slamming the door as she left.


Kathy was in the kitchen brewing a pot of coffee. Her mind flashed to Tuesday night’s sexual escapade.

She watched as Bree took on Allen and Marcel. Double penetration. They held her up. Allen in front, Marcel in the rear as they stuffed both of her holes with their sizable cocks. She saw the ecstasy on Bree’s face. How she welcomed all that cock inside of her. How her body glistened as they worked her out. How she kissed each man as she was grateful for the experience they shared.

She saw her body tremble and how she cried out as an onslaught of orgasms poured over her. How she cussed and moaned until the feeling passed. They set her on her feet.

Kathy watched as the men approached her. It was her turn. With his cock still wet with Bree’s juices, he pushed into Kathy’s tight hole as Marcel pushed into her cunt. She let out a deep grunt.

Bree brushed back her hair and told her everything was okay. Kathy’s face turned red, her body was on fire. Beads of sweat appeared on her forehead. She had never been doubled. This was a new experience. She wasn’t sure how she felt about it until they struck the right chord and she sang in a high pitch squeal, “Oh god, fuck! Shit!” she said as she shuddered uncontrollably; she chuckled a little and then grunted as they continued. She had finally found the rhythm and settled into the sensation.

Soon those grunts converted to moans and cries of pleasure as they worked her openings to their delight and hers. Her hair was wet. Her ass and cunt swelled and throbbed as the men unloaded.

Allen touched her shoulder, “What are you thinking about?” he asked as he poured himself some coffee.

She grinned, “Last night.”

He nodded, “I take it you enjoyed yourself.”

She wrapped her arms around his neck, “I had the best time.”

“More great times ahead,” he replied with a smile before kissing her mouth.


Nicole drove with her girl in the passenger seat. They were almost at the airport. It had been a long time since Bree had seen him. Nicole nudged her, “Is a part of you excited to see him?” she asked.

Bree blushed, “Girl, I don’t know. It’s weird. I have mixed emotions about it.”

“You know I was always team Marcel but Dee, besides being a knucklehead for a little while wasn’t bad.”

She nodded. “You’re right. He’s doing great with Ciara. Way better than he did when we were together.”

“It took losing a good one for him to figure out how to get right. At least he knows.”

Bree hit her arm, “And I still can’t believe you fucked him.”

“What, it was just one time. Plus, it’s your fault.”

“My fault?”

“Yes. If you had not started your little freaky deeky with Kate and Allen and introduced me to all this ... I would still be innocent and pure.”

“Ha, girl bye. Innocent and pure my ass!”

They cackled the rest of the way to the airport.

When they pulled up, they saw Ciara and Demetrius standing by the curb with their bags. Quickly Bree and Nicole got out to greet them with hugs and kisses. Bree noticed the ring on Ciara’s left finger, “Wait, what’s this?”

She flashed her hand, “We’s getting married, girl!” she said excitedly with a southern accent.

They all squealed. The security blew his whistle, “Move along!”

They hurried into the car and Nicole drove off, “Getting married, wow, when?” asked Bree.

“Next Year in April. You guys are invited.”

“Oh wow, that’s my birth month. April 27th.”

“Yeah, It’s at the beginning of the month. We considered that,” said Demetrius.

Bree smiled through the rearview mirror at him.

“So, how’s the baby?” Bree asked smiling.

“He’s fine and ... he will soon have another brother or sister.”

Again, the squeals commenced. Demetrius was done, “How many times y’all gone shriek!”

“Sir, hush,” said Bree, “we are excited. This is amazing. Well, how’s mister?” Bree asked speaking of Terrell.

Ciara scoffed, “Miserable, as he should be.”

They laughed. Terrell was Ciara’s ex-husband that got caught with an under-aged young lady. He ended up having to marry her. They had a child. A little girl but the woman he married wasn’t ready for that life.

She left him with the baby and his mother had to help him raise it. Ciara continued to give them the update on Terrell’s situation up until they made it to Nicole and Steve’s house. They went inside and helped them get settled in the guest bedroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.