Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Over the next several days, Marcel and Bree enjoyed hot kinky sex with Allen and Kathy. Kathy was enjoying her new sexual freedom with the couple next door. Every night, she looked forward to when they’d meet up and swap off lovers. She especially loved the attention she received from Bree.

As they hung out on Sunday afternoon, she asked, “Do you enjoy tasting me?”

Bree blushed, “I do. It’s a pleasure, my dear.”

“I’d like to taste you next time if that’s okay.”

Bree nodded. They spent the day shopping and went to the beach. They took several pictures together and Kathy posted them to her social media pages.

After a nice day on the water and pleasant conversation, Bree looked over to her, “Let’s go find the men and let them fuck us until we pass out.”

Kathy laughed, “I love the way you think.”


The day seemed long for Carol. She had been searching for a place to stay in the Tampa area but most places were out of her price range. She had just started a job as a sales associate at a local department store at the mall.

She hated traditional jobs but she needed money. The pay would help her secure an apartment but not a fancy one as she wanted. As she placed some clothes on a rack, she huffed, if only Kathy would consider letting me stay with her, she thought.

Carol had been trying to get in touch with Kathy but Kathy was always unavailable. She’d state she was busy. Carol pulled her cell phone out and checked her social media pages.

Her sister didn’t usually use social media. Imagine her surprise when she suddenly saw a day’s worth of posts with pictures of her and a pretty black girl at all kinds of outings.

Carol’s nostrils flared, “Who the fuck is this bitch,” she mumbled and went on break.

She found herself scrolling through Kathy’s social media and Bree’s for several minutes. She collected as much information as she could about Bree. She then saw pictures of the happy couples on double dates.

She went to Allen’s page. She looked at his profile picture using her two fingers to make it bigger, “Allen, Allen, Allen,” she said as a memory flashed into her mind and she smiled.

Her phone rang. It was her supervisor asking where she was. “Shit,” she said as she ended the call and headed back to the floor to work.


It always started with a fantastic dinner and wine. Then conversation in the sitting room and later they ended up in Bree and Marcel’s guest bedroom. The one that Viv used to sleep in but she had since then moved in with Don.

The men watched as Kathy experimented for the first time. She cupped Bree’s full breast and sucked her nipples as she fingered her wet center. Bree ran her fingers through Kathy’s soft strands of hair and hummed with delight.

She felt Kathy’s tongue on her gem polishing it until it shined. Bree flinched and smiled. It seemed Kathy was a natural. She took to tasting Bree’s wine with ease and enjoyed her flavor.

Marcel could no longer take watching. He wanted some action. He wanted his cock wet. He pushed his huge cock into Kathy and slowly plowed her field. So much pleasure she felt from having her pussy lips stretched out by his cock. She admitted to Bree that she loved fucking Marcel.

Bree wasn’t surprised because Marcel had an insane stroke game. He and Allen had similar styles. They would fuck until the pussy purred or hummed like a motor on a luxury car.

Allen didn’t want to be left out, so he joined Bree and the top of the bed and fed his cock into her mouth. He looked down at her pretty face admiring how her lips covered his girth and length with ease.

Back and forth he stroked as he played in her soft curls. Her mouth had his shaft slick. He loved that about her oral game, “Yes, yes, yes,” he uttered as he stroked a little faster.

Marcel pulled Kathy away. He whispered something into her ear before he licked her split from top to bottom until it glistened under the fluorescent light. He poked and pushed until her opening broke away.

Her face turned red as her hole opened to receive half of his cock and then more. She grunted and huffed until I felt good. She relaxed her ass and let him stroke it nice and slow. Soon, she began to push back on his cock. He loved her enthusiasm.

He grew weaker by the second, his knees began to buckle. He pulled out for a second, “Fuck,” he said panting trying to regain his composure. He slipped back in and stroked some more as he watched Allen mount his wife in Missionary.

He enjoyed how this man fucked his wife. He loved that Allen put as much attention into fucking Bree as he did.

He saw how she held him. He knew that ass grab and upward thrust was a signal that Bree was about to nut hard. And moments later, she did with a deep moan and gasp.

Allen looked down at her smiling, “I love when your pussy chokes my cock.”

She laughed, “Seriously, Allen.”

“Yeah. I fucking love that shit,”

She rubbed his head as he laid a kiss on her. He held steady as his cock unloaded. It was done. The couples had had another successful night of fucking.


It was a beautiful morning. One where the day starts sunny and the big puffy clouds grace the soft blue sky. Nicole sat on the back patio having a cup of coffee with Bree.

The wedding was in two weeks. At that time, she and Steve had enjoyed a little swinging themselves with Donald and Viv.

“Bitch, I ain’t gone lie, I miss Allen’s elephant trunk, but babeeee, Don’s bed snake is a force to be reckoned with,” she admitted to Bree.

“Oh wow, girl.”

“Am I lying though?”

“He’s got some good moves. Almost borderline Dom behavior.”

“Right. Last night, he had me pressed against the wall with his hand on my neck as he fucked me. I was like, okay sir, do what you want with the pussy.”

Bree laughed, “Yeah, that night we did it, I went to the bathroom, and he came in to piss. After he finished, he washed his hands. As I finished washing my hands, he grabbed me, pulled me in, kissed my mouth, and then turned me around. He held me in place and pushed his dick into me from behind. I tried to my head but he grabbed my chin and made me watch him fuck me through the mirror. Girl, he’s something.”

“Yaaasss, I love it.”

Bree stood, “I better go help Marcel get the girls ready. I’ll see you at the office later.”

“All right boo, love you.”

“Love you too.”


Allen had Helena on his chest as she slept. I have to bring you over to your mom. He sat up with the baby. Kathy smiled. He smiled, “What?” he asked.

“I love watching you with her. I can’t wait for us to start trying.”

He smiled, “Me too. Next year.”

She nodded and kissed his mouth, “I have to get going. I’ll see you later.”

He stood with the baby and walked down after she left.


Kathy drove frantically and cussed along the way. She had received a message from Carol, “I’m at your place. I need to talk to you.”

As soon as Carol pulled up to her house in Clearwater, she saw her sister sitting on her porch. She parked in the driveway and was greeted when the car door opened with a hug, “Big sis,” she said squeezing her tightly.

Kathy stepped back and took a deep breath, “Carol, I had no idea you were in town.”

She sucked her teeth, “Then ... you haven’t listened to any of the messages I left for you. I live here now,” she gave a huge smile as she stood waiting for some excitement from Kathy.

Kathy scanned her sister who had this hippy vibe going. She was a long slender gal with not many curves. She had sandy blonde hair that always looked windswept. Her eyes were a darling blue and she wore baggy pants and a flower print top.

“Oh really. Where?”

She gave her a little nudge, “I was hoping we could be roomies!”

Kathy shook her head, “Um, Carol—”

“Come on Kathy. You’re my big sister. We should be closer.”

She was right they should have been closer but Carol was irresponsible and constantly doing things that irritated Kathy. She tried numerous times to help her. Even got hired at a few places back in Daytona only for Carol to just up and decide she no longer wanted to work.

“Do you even have a job?”

“Yes! So, what do you say?”

“I don’t know. I have a lot going on right now. I’m working on things with Allen.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.