Friends Sexing Friends - Cover

Friends Sexing Friends

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - They are friends, business colleagues, and lovers. Friends that work together and enjoy great sexual chemistry stay together longer. Steve and Nicole have decided to move to Florida to help Bree, Allen, and Marcel with their new company. Working together as a team brings them great financial success. This also allows them more opportunities to explore one another. Through these encounters, things are revealed. Find out who ends up together during this process of self-discovery and processing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Standing by the island holding a cup of coffee to her mouth, she listened as Bree spilled the tea about her night with Donald and Viv, “You’ll be pleasantly surprised,” she said with a huge grin.

Nicole bit her bottom lip, “Tonight, we have dinner with them. I’m excited.”

“Well, have fun. I get to meet Allen’s new boo tonight.”

Nicole made a face, “You cool with it?”

She nodded, “Yeah, he deserves to be happy. I remember being the other lover and waiting for a chance. Now, he has someone. Okay, love, I’ll text you later. She hugged Nicole and left.


Marcel was in the driveway when Bree walked up. As always when he saw his wife approaching a sense of pride washed over him. She saw it in his eyes and smiled before she planted a kiss on his lips, “Are the girls ready for a visit to their grandparents?”

He nodded, “Yes. And are you ready for tonight?”

She nodded, “I am.”

Just then, they were greeted by Allen and his guest. It was the first time Bree had seen her up close. Allen spoke, “Kathy wanted to come over and say, hi.”

Bree reached out her hand, “Nice to finally meet you. I’m Bree and this is my husband, Marcel.”

Kathy felt relieved to get the introductions out of the way before the planned dinner, “Allen has told me so much about you two, I feel as if I know you both.”

Bree looked at Allen and smiled, “Yes, Allen has become our dearest friend. We look forward to having you as part of the family.”

“Thank you. I was planning to make something special tonight. Do you have any food allergies?”

They both shook their heads, “No.”

“Great. I can’t wait to see you tonight,” she kissed Allen, “I’m off to the market, I’ll see you later.” She left.

“Well, let me go get the girls and head to my folk’s house. I love you, babe,” Marcel said before he entered the garage to go inside.

Allen and Bree shared a look. He took a deep breath, “So, what do you think?” he asked.

“You don’t need my approval.”

He reached for her hands, “I do and I want to know what you think.”

“She seems nice. If you trust her then I’m sure we’ll love her and so will the girls. You look happy.” She touched his face. His hand touched hers.

“I’m happy. This feels right.”

“Then good. We have work to do before we enjoy our date night. Let’s get it cracking.”

“Yes ma’am. My car or yours?”

“Oh sir, you know I don’t like driving.”

He laughed, “Then my car it is.”


It was a pleasant day for shopping at the farmer’s market. The best of fresh fruits and vegetables. Kathy prided herself as a chef and prepared meals from scratch often. She was meticulous in choosing her fruits. She lifted the carton of strawberries to her nose and smelled.

A smile emerged on her face. They smelled so ripe, “These are going to be great to dip in dark chocolate,” she said. Then she picked her vegetables for the garden salad she planned to make which would accompany a baked spaghetti casserole.

Then it was off to the wine aisle. As she stood making her selections, her phone sounded. She saw that it was her sister, “Hi Carol.”

“Hey, I was thinking of stopping by I’m in town.”

“Oh, I’m not at home.”

“Where are you?”

“I’m at Allen’s well, sort of. I’m at the market now.”

“Wait, the Allen Galanis?”

“Yes. I’m surprised mom and dad haven’t told you.”

“Um, I haven’t called them in a few weeks.”

“I see.” Kathy understood and she didn’t want to entertain the conversation. Carol had been somewhat irresponsible. Often picking the wrong men. Her last relationship caused her parents a brand-new truck. A truck that Carol’s boyfriend wrecked one night after heavy drinking.

She promised to help pay for the damages but stopped paying after one month. Her excuse was, the insurance covered most of it and mom and dad had money to cover the rest.

“Don’t give me that tone,” Carol fussed.

“You know that I love you but I’m with mom and dad. You need to slow down. You’re young and so smart. How do you keep ending up in these situations?”

She sucked her teeth, “We all can’t be the bright shining stars, Katherine. Anyway, I can come to see Allen, what’s the address?”

“Carol, maybe some other time.”

“Fine.” The call ended.

Kathy stared at her phone for a moment before putting it away.


After a day of shooting, Allen and Bree went to the office. It was quiet. On the weekends they were open in the morning for recording but after 1:00 pm on Saturday, it was quiet.

They went to Allen’s office. He sat at his desk downloading footage to his files. It made it easier for editing later.

She sat on the corner of the desk watching as he worked. He came across a file that said, Bree. This piqued her interest, “Um, what’s that?”

“He looked back at her, “This is an old file. I’ve been meaning to delete it.”

“I wanna see it.”

“Are you sure?” he asked, “it’s footage from when you and I used to—”

“I figured as much.”

He allowed her to have his seat. He looked over her shoulder as she scanned through the pictures. Some were nudes but a lot were candid shots of outings they had been on. Then there were the videos.

“Do you ever regret any of it?” he asked.

She stood, “No. It was a sweet time in our lives. We gave each other exactly what we needed when we needed it. We’ve both grown a lot since then. We’ve learned to navigate through our feelings and emotions.”

“True. I’m glad I still have you as a friend.”

She wrapped her arms around him. It was a sweet feeling of mutual understanding. He stared into her eyes, “I know we have plans for tonight but what do you say about us having a little fun right now?”

She chuckled, “Allen Galanis.”

She turned. She pulled down her tights. He rubbed her round firm ass and slipped inside. It had been a while since he savored her warm wet center. He felt her juice on his shaft, “I almost forgot how wet you get.”

She giggled, “Um, how could you ever forget.”

“Right.” But he had a reason. He had been dipping his fun stick in another sweet pack that was just as juicy. It was great having options. And just like old times, he stroked until she trembled and he filled her center with his creamy substance.

Slowly he pulled out. She reached for some tissues on his desk before turning to him, “I’m going to go clean up right quick before we head home.”

He heard a message come through. He read it, “Can’t wait for tonight,” said Kathy.

He was happy to be introducing her to his world. A world where he and his friends enjoyed each other.


Donald was dressed sharply in a pair of black slacks and a fitted striped shirt. Viv wore a vibrant floral print dress that hit mid-thigh and showed off her arms and shoulders.

They sat at the table with their dinner guests Steve and Nicole having light-hearted conversations as they ate Thai pineapple fried rice and spring rolls courtesy of Donald.

“Girl, you found yourself a man that can cook,” said Nikki excitedly. Steve’s culinary skills were limited to takeout.

Viv chuckled, “Yeah Don does most of the cooking.”

“I love cooking,” said Don as he sipped from his wine glass.

“So, have you two already moved in together or—”

“I keep telling her she doesn’t have to wait until after the wedding,” said Don.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.