Sandy’s Adventurous Night - Cover

Sandy’s Adventurous Night

by BBW Lover

Copyright© 2023 by BBW Lover

Erotica Sex Story: Mature Sandy goes to a friend's bachelorette party. She is excited to celebrate this special occasion. Little does she know that the night will be full of unexpected twists and turns.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

Hello readers, please be kind. This is my first story submission. Yes, I welcome all comments, and please don’t forget to vote if you like the story. Also, please overlook any errors you encountered; my editor and I did our utmost best. First, any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is a sheer and fucktastic coincidence and pure luck. This story is a fictional account.


Sandy checked herself in the mirror. She had her long, golden hair that reached her shoulder blades styled. She wore a button-down sweater dress that came to her knees with a plunging neckline. She showed off a lot of cleavage as the bra she wore seemed to be a size too small, causing her breasts to spill out the top.

She wore a matching sheer bra and panties paired with nude thigh-high stockings, complemented by elegant 4-inch black pumps.

Sandy was ready to celebrate; even at 50, she was still in her prime and loved to party.

“Bill, I’m going to Candy’s bachelorette party. I’ll be home after the club closes. She told her husband of 18 years.

Enjoy yourself, sweetheart, but don’t forget that you’re married ... sometimes you tend to forget.

Bill knew from experience that Sandy would be naughty tonight, and he was fine with it. Or their marriage would not have stood the test of time. Bill enjoyed Sandy’s little indiscretions; he loved to reclaim her heart and body after one of them. But he never let Sandy know that he knew she was a bad girl!


Sandy and her friends laughed as they sipped margaritas and listened to the music while watching the strippers dance.

Sandy noticed one of the guys, named Marco, eyeing her as he kept dancing in front of her, watching her cleavage giggle when she laughed. His attention started her pussy to moisten, putting naughty thoughts in her head. He looked hot as hell ... but that could be the tequila talking. Marco winked at her and blew a kiss.

Sandy loved to dirty dance with any man who could, even at her age. Marco ground his hard lumps against her mound, making her wetter. He let her go and worked his way around the room.

Sandy noticed her friends hooking up and leaving. She spotted Marco, and he was still eyeing her up.

A slobbering drunk from the bar came up and slapped Sandy’s ass. “Shake your boobs, you big-titted bitch!” Sandy pushed him away, but the man grabbed her crotch. Marco walked up and punched the drunk off her, handing him off to the bouncer.

“Thank you, Marco, you’re my hero.” Marco guided her to a table. Sandy’s friend came over with some guy pawing her ass. “Sandy, I’m leaving with Henri. We just met.”

“Where are the other gals?”

“Probably in a motel, getting a good pussy pounding. You need to take a taxi home,” Vicky said.

Marco rubbed Sandy’s arm, “Don’t worry honey, I’ll get you home. But the night’s young, let’s have another drink. A few drinks later, Sandy was woozy, sitting on Marco’s lap. He kissed her cheek.

“Don’t do that! I’m married.” She protested.

“So what? This establishment serves as both a male strip club and a pick-up bar.

“It is?” Said Sandy. Marco gave Sandy a lip-sucking kiss ... a thrill shot up her spine. It’d been ages since she’d kissed another man. She squirmed as Marco’s hands groped at her tits through her sweater dress.

“Sandy, your nips are hard as diamonds - you’re so aroused.” She blushed as the other guys watched Marco playing with her boobs. “Does that feel nice?” Marco asked.

“No, it feels so naughty. Stop it.” Marco kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth while tweaking both nipples, causing a loud moan to escape her throat.

Her mind swirled. Never had she been so daring. Marco kissed the nape of her neck, sending a thrill down to her pussy. Sandy couldn’t help but notice his friends and the bulges in their pants.

Marco undid another button, revealing more of Sandy’s chest.

“Stop Marco! You can’t do that!”

“Why not?”

“I’ve already gone too far - I’m married ... I am a married woman, and people are watching us.

“You’re right. Come on, we’ll leave.”

She buttoned up. This was shameless, letting a man kiss her lips and feel her up and expose her chest in front of other men.

Marco led her to the parking lot, and his buddies followed. They all piled into a large SUV. Sandy thought it was odd that his buddies wanted to leave simultaneously. Soon, Sandy found herself sandwiched in the back with Marco and four guys.

When the SUV moved, Marco hugged Sandy and quickly undid her first three buttons.

“Where were we, dear?” Marco pushed the bottom of her dress up.

“Stop it!”

“It’s okay. It’s dark back here. The guys can’t see anything.” Sandy was well aware of what she was doing, but she allowed Marco to play with her nipples. “Feels good, doesn’t it, Sandy?”

“ ... yes,” she moaned.

“I’ll make you feel even better.” He gently slid his hand under Sandy’s skirt, softly exploring the intimate confines of her panties. He rubbed along her wet slit. Sandy’s heart stopped as his buddies laughed.

“Don’t finger me. Please.”

“Let’s have a peek.” Marco pulled the bottom of her dress up. “Hey, everybody, take a look! Her panties are completely drenched.”

Sandy closed her legs, but they yanked her knees apart, staring between her legs. Marco’s fingers slid under her panties, rubbing her clitty.

“Ohh, stop that!” Sandy moaned.

Marco kept rubbing her clit and twat. He pulled down her bra just enough to let her nips pop out. He eagerly devoured her nipples with his hungry mouth. “No!” She cried.

Marco’s fingers worked away as the other guys stared at her like hungry lions. Sandy’s feeling of helplessness only served to arouse her further ... Helpless and horny. Another mouth slobbered over her tits while a guy’s hand pushed into her panties.

“Don’t be shy, lady, come on.”

Sandy didn’t feel like a lady with strangers groping her tits and twat. Then she heard the sound of zippers. Two guys unzipped, pulling out their throbbing cocks. She blushed like a schoolgirl. The stiff pricks bobbed in front of her face, each leaking pre-cum.

“Bet your gal-pals aren’t having as much fun.” Marco laughed. “This is more fun than a barrel of monkeys!”

Sandy muttered, “Monkeys with large dick’s.”

The SUV stopped. “Sweetie, let’s go outside for some real fun.” They carried her to a nearby picnic table.

Over Marco’s shoulder, she saw his friends standing behind him, watching them. Marco unzipped, and Sandy came eye to eye with his throbbing prick. He pushed it into her mouth. Sandy had no choice but to suck.

Her wet lips and tongue slid up and down his rigid shaft. Bobbing her head like a good slut she took it deeper, swirling her tongue around his shaft and licking pre-cum out of his pee hole.

Marco groaned in approval. Grabbing her head, he pumped his cock in and out, face fucking Sandy with his hairy balls bouncing off her chin. After a dozen sucking strokes, she felt his cock swell in her mouth. Marco thrust his cock deep. Too deep--his swollen knob pushed all the way in-- and spewed. “Unggh!”

Hot cum gushed down her throat. Gagging and choking, Sandy swallowed his seed as fast as she could, gobs and gobs of it. Some spilled on and down her chin to her tits. After a few more swallows, she pulled away, panting. Sandy hoped it was over and hoped the guys would leave.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.