The End of an Asian Mother and Daughter (Part 1) - Cover

The End of an Asian Mother and Daughter (Part 1)

Copyright© 2022 by WenwenQAQ

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of how a little Asian girl and her mother fell into a cruel racial game step by step It contains bloody violent content and even raceplay content (mainly white men dominate Asian women), all stories are just my fantasy, please don't take it seriously!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Slavery   High Fantasy   Horror   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Facial   Masturbation   Necrophilia   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Amputee   Body Modification   Cannibalism   Violence  

Just like many Chinese middle -class families dream of, Wenwen and her mother Yang are lucky. They were able to go to the United States and obtain the identity of American citizens when Wenwen was 5 years old, but the price was the father had to stay in China to earn money for his mother and daughter to have a good life in the United States. Wenwen’s mother Yang gave birth to Wenwen when she was just 16 years old. Because she has a better life than most Chinese families, Yang’s body is very well maintained. At age of 34, Yang still maintains a proud figure, her height is 5’3 and has a pair of big tits that make other Asian women jealous, and Wenwen is also inherited from his mother’s excellent gene. 18 -year -old Wenwen is very cute. Although the tits are not big, they are natural Asian beauties, The petite body makes the man want have her, and the gentle personality makes her very popular at school. Many Asian boys express their admiration to her. Unfortunately, Wenwen is not very interested in this.

It has been 12 years since Wenwen came to the United States, and 12 years of living in the United States made Wenwen think she is a complete American. Before she came to the United States, Chinese TV shows and Wenwen’s mother often said that the United States is a country with a lot of Gun violence and racial discrimination. Maybe It is because her mother and daughter live in a high level white community. Wenwen has lived happily since he came to the United States, and the Americans around him were very friendly to him. At the same time, Wenwen’s mother Yang found a secretary job which is very relaxed job. Her boss was an executive of a logistics company at the same time is big strong white male.but it is clear that Yang and her boss Charles has some special relationships. Sometimes Yang even takes Charles home to have sex when Wenwen is still at home. This makes Wenwen a little angry with her mother-- Not only because she betrayed her father but also Wenwen doesn’t understand why her mother, who is rich and hot, has always been obedient to a white man 10 years older than her, but whenever Wenwen hears her mother downstairs having sex and yang shouting lewd, Wenwen always felt a strange feeling. Although Wenwen was angry with her mother’s derailment, she felt another feeling for Charles. Charles is a 40-year-old white man with blonde hair and blue eyes. His 6’2 height body is like a mountain. Every time Charles leaves Wenwen’s house, he will hold Wenwen up with one hand and bid her farewell. When Charles’ big hand hugged, wenwen would feel a throbbing in his heart, and his lower body involuntarily trembled like an electric shock.

That’s right, although Wenwen doesn’t like socializing and isn’t interested in Asian boys who pursue her in school, but Wenwen has other interests, and that is her love for tall and burly mature white men. For petite Wenwen, if she To get married or fall in love, it must be done with white people like Charles. This kind of secret of Wenwen, who violates common sense, she has never told her mother, although even her mother is fall in love with a white male, she only told Xiao Lan this serect. Xiao Lan is a good friend of Wenwen. She is a little Asian girl born in the United States. Xiao Lan’s father died many years ago. Wenwen and Xiaolan have been inseparable since elementary school, and the most similar thing between them is that both Wenwen and Xiaolan have a good impression of white people, and they both think that white people are not only tall and strong It is handsome and burly, and can always gives afety to a little girl like Wenwen. wenwen really hope that this pure friendship can last longer.

Wenwen has been very distressed recently. Her good friend Xiaolan has been missing for 5 months. Since Christmas last year, Wenwen has been unable to contact Xiaolan. She even went to Xiaolan’s address. but only found that a “sale” sign was inserted on the grass in front of Xiaolan’s house. Wenwen did not know why Xiao Lan disappeared. Wenwen also asked their teachers, and their teachers just said that she didn’t know. It seemed that Xiaolan’s mother had changed her job and took Xiaolan to another city. Wenwen was very annoyed. He didn’t know why Xiao Lan abandoned her without a word, and Wenwen thought about whether he had done something wrong.

Unitill this day, Xiaolan has just returned from school and her mother is still with Charles at the company. After taking a comfortable hot bath, she sits in front of her computer and prepares to relax. Wenwen check her mailbox and cleans up useless mail as usual. she suddenly found a new mail information. The title of the email was “Long time no see Wenwen “. There one text file and three video files in this mail. After opening the text file, Wenwen was surprised and puzzled by the following content. “ hasn’t seen it for a long time, I am your good friend Xiao Lan, I’m sorry I haven’t contacted you for so long. I still remember that we shared each other’s love for white men. But i want some more, I want to be humiliated, enslaved, raped by white men and finally killed by superious white men. This may be strange to you, you must think I’m crazy, but I think being enslaved by great white men, slaughtered by them To be their property and to dedicate my puny chink life to a white master is the nature of us chink girls. I am dead when you read these words and my white master will cut my head off to end me with this The life of a worthless bitch, I will die the way my mother did. Videos of my executions will also be sent to your mailbox, hope these words and videos will inspire you to find your real fate as a chink bitch, farewell forever.

Your good friend Xiaolan “.

Wenwen looked at these words. She was very puzzled. Wenwen knew that “chink” was the name of the racial discrimination of Asians, but this vocabulary turned out to be said by Xiao Lan, who was also an Asian, and whta these strange words “slaughter”, “slavery” mean? The doubt Wenwen moved the mouse to the first video. The title of the video was “December 30”. Wenwen watched Xiaolan in the video intently. Xiaolan is kneeling on the ground naked, next to a tall white man but can’t see his face, Xiaolan wears a heavy iron collar around her neck, the chain of the collar is held by this white man, There were tears all over her face but she still had a smile on her face. There were bruises and welts on her arms and stomach. It was obvious that Xiao Lan had just finished being abused. At this time, Xiao Lan said in a trembling voice, “I’m Xiao Lan Wang, At the age of my 18, I have signed a voluntary slaughter agreement. The number I was given is 0936. I fully agree with the terms listed in the agreement. As a sad Chink bitch, my life will end on May 30. In the next 5 months, I will completely hand over my body to the organization so that I can better understand my own sadness and uselessness.” Wen Wen was shocked and speechless when she saw this, a kind of Strange feelings surround Wenwen, “What the hell is this!” Wenwen thought. “Take your hands away, damn yellow monkey!” A white male suddenly appeared in the video, holding a red-hot soldering iron in his hand. Xiaolan pushed his chest up, and then the white male slammed the soldering iron Press Xiaolan’s breast. “Ahhhh!” Xiaolan’s bullying scream filled my ears, her skin was scorched by the iron, but Xiaolan still kept her chest out, the man took the iron away, Xiaolan fell to the ground exhausted, with four black numbers: 0936 printed on his chest. The video is over here.

Wenwen stared blankly at the first video that had ended, “What is this? Is Xiaolan really going to die? Why does Xiaolan seem to agree to all this voluntarily?” Wenwen’s little Asian brain is crazy, but Wenwen didn’t pay attention to his lower body inadvertently, and his little hands had already unconsciously stroking his clitoris. So next is the second video. Xiao Lan’s limbs were tied to a device similar to the bed that was used when seeing a doctor. At this time, she was a lot more stunned than the beginning. Her body was branded with the racist words ‘chink’, ‘fucking gook toy’, ‘rice nigger’ ... But at this time Xiaolan was still smiling, “I’m chink bitch 0936, today It was the execution of my legs. As a chink bitch, I didn’t need legs.” At this time, a white male appeared in the video, holding a chainsaw that made a loud noise in his hand. Wenwen had already guessed what was going to happen next, and her hand unconsciously masturbated wildly in her small hole. Xiaolan didn’t scream for long. Before the chainsaw had completely cut off Xiaolan’s thigh, Xiaolan fainted. “Bang” Xiaolan’s entire right leg fell to the ground, and blood splashed onto the camera, blurring the entire video. The second video is over. Wenwen is already sitting in front of the computer, teasing her nipples with one hand, and going in and out of the her wet pussy withother hand. Wenwen is not a frequent masturbation person.usually every week Just masturbating once or twice, but today watching such a bloody scene Wenwen didn’t know why shee was so Horny, “chink...” Wenwen kept talking to himself.

Wenwen pulled out the fingers full of kinky water and clicked on the third video: “May 30”. Xiao Lan was very weakened. Lan’s right leg and left hand disappeared. The fracture of the limb was obviously scalded by a soldering iron. One of her eyeballs was even gouged out. Xiao Lan leaned on a wooden stake and placed a large axe next to her. Wenwen’s eyes were fixed on the sharp axe that shone with cold light, “Xiaolan will be decapitated by this axe, if I were in her place...” Wenwen muttered to herself, her panties were already flood wet. In the video, Xiaolan’s face flashed with final joy, and it was the voice of the white male: “Bitch No. 0936, according to the voluntary slaughter agreement you signed, today I will behead your idiot head off on behalf of the organization, do you agree Bitch?”,”Agree ... thank you master”,”Anything else to say?”,”Thanks for the organization ... for giving me and my mom such a precious opportunity to put ourselves Worthless chink body trying to entertain white masters ... that’s the best we can do with scumbags like us ... thank you sir for taking your precious time to execute me ... Thank you...”, the white executioner next to him came over, he raised his axe, such a huge axe was hanging on Xiaolan’s head, Xiaolan’s last expression was happy and perverted, the strong double of the white executioner The arm stayed in the air for 1 second, “Boom!” In an instant, Xiao Lan’s head flew out, and blood sprayed everywhere on the floor. The video was over, Wenwen trembled on the chair. She had just reached an unprecedented climax so that Wenwen did not notice a website at the end of the video. Her legs couldn’t stop trembling, the kinky water spraying On the ground, it’s all too much for a 15 year old Asian girl.

“What’s wrong with you, why is your face flushed? Is it any uncomfortable?” Wenwen’s mother Yang and Charles had just returned to the house with dinner.

“It’s okay, it should be the reason I just took a hot bath.” Wenwen blushed and dared not look her mother and Charles in the eyes.

“Then let’s eat dinner first.”

At the dinner table, Wenwen silently thought about all the details of the video just now. “Is it CGI or something? No!it’s too real and that’s definitely Xiao Lan’s voice, Xiao Lan is really dead ... Tortured and slaughtered for the pleasure of white males ... I should be holding this The video goes to the police, righ?” Wenwen stared at Charles, one of his big hands stroking her mother’s thigh under the dining table, Wenwen suddenly twitched her little pussy “Would they be like this, mother and Charles?” Wenwen shook her head and try to calm down.

After dinner, Yang and Charles went to take a bath together. Wenwen returned to her room. After locking the door, she opened that video that made his soul shocking. When she saw Xiao Lan’s disabled body and When a lot of blood spuned from the neck, Wenwen’s small hole was wet again. When Wenwen was about to masturbate again, Wenwen noticed the mysterious URL displayed at the end of the video. “I really should stop. All of this is perverted and wrong. I should call 911 tomorrow.” Wenwen said, and she type this mysterious URL in the browser.

Wenwen does not know the website very much, but she knows that the website she is watching may be a website on the deep web. At the very top of the site it writes “Asian Female Processing Center” and these two pictures on the site are photos of two beautiful Asian women, and one of them is Xiao Lan’s photos. Wenwen knows what she will see in the next, but her fingers seem to be controlled by her brain. Click on. Go to the link of Xiaolan, there are a lot of pictures and videos on display, all the videos and pictures of Xiaolan’s torture. From December last year until the day Xiaolan was beheaded, this website page records Xiaolan’s life from A lively and lovely Asian girl becomes an incomplete body.

There is also her personal information below the video and pictures:

Name: Xiaolan Wang

Age: 18

Number: 0936

Signing date: December 30th

Slaughter date: May 30th

Wenwen tried her best to stop her masturbating and moved the mouse to another woman. According to the information, it was a 19-year-old Japanese girl named Himiko. Wenwen clicked on the last video of Himiko, and the video was still in that reinforced concrete room but There is a rectangular pit on the ground. Himiko is wearing a Japanese kimono with flowers on her head, which is a very traditional Japanese woman’s clothing. Unlike Xiaolan, Himiko’s body has not been damaged in any way ... A white male walked up to Himiko “Number 3518, my dear jap bitch, according to the voluntary slaughter agreement you signed, the organization will immediately dispose of your useless meat, do you agree?”, Himiko said in a trembling voice Answer: “I totally agree”.

“Is there anything else to say? Hurry up, I don’t have a day to play with you.”

“Thank you master, I have nothing more to say.”

“Then hurry up and do what you have to do”

Kimiko leaned down gracefully, jumped into the pit, and then lay down slowly. The white man next to him pushed a bucket full of the just-mixed concrete, and then poured it all into the pit where Kimiko was lying sown. The pit, a truckload of concrete was obviously not enough, and he went back and forth several times to finally fill the pit. After filling the pit, he used a shovel to smooth out the concrete that was not dry.

They buried the Japanese girl alive, they sealed Kimiko in concrete forever. Wenwen climaxed again, and a lot of thick juice spewed from her trembling pussy, “Why is she so submissive, facing such a painful death, Kimiko just gladly accepts...”

Wenwen took a long time to calm down, she found a line at the bottom of the website “Want to watch the stories of the remaining thousands of Asian bitches, please register a website account, and only after the review by our website administrators. You can available to watch more.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.