The End of an Asian Mother and Daughter (Part 1) - Cover

Preview

The End of an Asian Mother and Daughter (Part 1)

by WenwenQAQ

Copyright© 2022 by WenwenQAQ

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Teenagers, Consensual, Mind Control, Rape, Slavery, High Fantasy, Horror, MaleDom, Humiliation, Sadistic, Snuff, Torture, Harem, Interracial, White Male, Oriental Female, Facial, Masturbation, Necrophilia, Tit-Fucking, Water Sports, Amputee, Body Modification, Cannibalism, Violent,

BDSM Sex Story: The story of how a little Asian girl and her mother fell into a cruel racial game step by step It contains bloody violent content and even raceplay content (mainly white men dominate Asian women), all stories are just my fantasy, please don't take it seriously!

Hello everyone, I’m wenwen, the author of this story. This is a story that contains extreme violence, blood, and racism. I hope those who don’t like this kind of plot can watch it as appropriate. I am an Asian girl living in the United States. The extreme content in the story is all written by me alone, please don’t bring the plot in the story into reality. Thank you! And my English writing level is not very good, please forgive some text errors or words in the story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.