Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 9: Dirty girls

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Dirty girls - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

I excused myself to get drinks. This time I went to order from ‘big dick’ girl. “Hi!” she greeted me with a smile. “How have you been?” She asked. “How is your brother?” That didn’t take her long. “Ask him yourself.” I replied “He’s right over there.” I pointed at Luke and her jaw dropped. My work was done.

She brought us over our drinks and they hugged hello. She was thrilled to see him. At some point her girlfriend joined us having noticed ‘big dick’ girl leaving the bar. Luke was beside himself. He couldn’t believe his luck. He still had the erection.

I don’t think it was lost on the two hoe’s. They both flirted with him from the moment they reached our table. He seemed a little uncomfortable in front of me but he loved the attention. I soon made the excuse I was going to dance and left them. He still had the erection while I walked away.

I danced horribly. I already know I have no sense of rhythm and I definitely can’t dance, but I also don’t get it and hate doing it. Any time I try to dance I’m acutely self conscious. Virtually never will I try unless I’m very, very drunk which I rarely get either. Tonight was a night for exceptions however.

I stayed on that dance floor relatively sober for at least an hour. In between drink breaks I watched them the whole time. About forty five minutes In I was drunk and surrounded by girls. When I looked up, the hoe’s and Luke were gone. I could not believe my luck. Never had I imagined it could work this well.

I wanted to celebrate. I felt a slight twinge of jealousy but I had a greater goal. I was so happy I didn’t even think about the girl getting close to me. She laughed at me while I tried to dance, clearly not impressed. Before I even knew what was happening we were kissing, somehow we were also still dancing too.

There was no telling how long we kissed for. It was as if we weren’t in the middle of a big crowd. Suddenly there were fingers in my knickers. I gasped in her mouth and she smiled. We kept kissing. I know the music changed at some point but I have no clue how much time passed. We kissed, I groped her ass and boobs, and she got me off. I came in her hand with dozens of people rubbing against us on all sides.

Finally she released me. I intended to return the favour, but suddenly got distracted. Luke had returned to the table. ‘Big dick’ girl was back behind the bar and her hoe was sitting with Luke talking. I turned around. The girl who had fucked me was already kissing someone else.

With soaked panties I returned to the table feeling self consciously sweaty. Luke had been smiling while I approached but when he saw me he abruptly looked uncomfortable. The look of guilt on his face was perfect. I would use that.

It was only a week later I discovered the panties in his bed. The find was better than I had imagined. I found them while he was fucking me. I had actually been actually planning to plant a pair of my own, he wouldn’t have known.

I knew for a fact that he was fucking them because despite almost cutting him off from sex he had not been complaining. His rampant lust had diminished somewhat too. These panties were like a gift. The surprise discovery while he came in me added to my performance.

Matt was a great deal more difficult. The entire time I worked on Luke I did essentially the same to Matt. Except with him I couldn’t cut the sex back as much. Despite wanting Chantelle and sleeping with her at every possible opportunity I still wanted Matt’s cock.

Sleeping next to him I inevitably got horny and we’d fuck. I still loved his body and his penis. Having it in close proximity made it difficult to resist. In the end I managed to scale back our sex from three times a day to two. I know he noticed though because he was always hard whenever I wanted him now.

However this did nothing to help me. It was impossible to make him angry at me no matter what I tried. I got highly unreasonable for a whole month, he just accepted it. I tried everything with him that I had with Luke and nothing helped. I was beginning to feel at a loss.

Ultimately, it would be a random conversation with a friend that proved my salvation. He was one of three people who throughout the school year had occasionally called me Anna for no apparent reason. Given that my name is nothing like Anna this seemed odd but I had completely ignored it. In this moment however I finally asked.

Apparently there was a girl on campus who was my doppelganger. He claimed it was disturbingly eerie how much alike we were, claiming we could easily have been twins. As soon as he said it I knew what I had to do. Meeting her became a priority. I immediately made him invite her to drinks.

When we met it was indeed odd. I could see the similarities and the differences but we definitely looked very similar. If I was drunk I’d certainly have thought I was looking in a mirror. She had my eyes. Her lips were slightly different from mine but the nose cheekbones and neck were almost the same. It was very disconcerting.

Even her hair was the same exact colour as mine. She did however have much bigger boobs than I did and I kind of resented her for that. I knew immediately I had to befriend her. I started inviting her out a lot. In retrospect that might have been a mistake.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.