Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 8: Breaking up

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Breaking up - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

I didn’t feel like I could deal with the problem right away. I drove to Luke’s place first. I had anticipated needing a whole day for him to get it out of his system so I had lied to Matt telling him I’d be home two days later.

As it was I had been very correct. He tore my panties off me and was thrusting in me within twenty seconds of opening the door. It was quite rough the first time but fortunately I was ready for him. Thankfully he came within a minute or two and calmed down a lot.

He did not however deflate until he had come in me four times non-stop. Despite how one sided it was I still found it it to be quite hot. I was only able to come once after about ten minutes though, so I faked the rest.

“You have no idea how much I missed you babe.” He rumbled in my ear. “I really think I do.” I responded thinking of the rivers of semen that had poured down my legs. His big cock was still inside me after having fucked me from behind on his couch. It was soft and limp but still noticeable.

Finally he leaned back and pulled out of me releasing another torrent. I didn’t get long to recuperate. About half an hour later he picked me up and carried me through to his bed. He came in me three more times before sleep finally claimed him. I had been barely able to come again. It was only thanks to his animal masculinity bearing down on me that I ultimately got there. It was still hot for me to have a man want me this much.

I quietly stole into the shower to clean up. I would have to use every trick I had to spare me tomorrow. Finally I quietly got back in bed and fell asleep next to the huge puddle.

Thankfully the following morning I woke before he did. He already had a massive erection in his sleep. I sucked at him and he was soon awake and groaning. I swallowed and kept sucking until he blew again a few minutes later.

Inevitably He started groping at my body and I had to climb on top. He was only able to come one more time and we moved to the shower. This was where he was finally able to make me climax because he fucked me standing up while my legs were wrapped around his waist. My clit ground unrelentingly against his pelvis while his cock thrust in me. Eventually it became too much and I was able to get there.

I managed to escape by lunch after giving him a couple more orgasms. He begged me not to go but I told him Matt knew I was back. He finally let me go but kept pleading for me to come back the next day. I Lied telling him I had appointments to attend. I already knew Matt would need as much sex as he did.

My assumption proved correct again, but Matt knew my body so much better and loved to see my orgasms. At the very least he went down on me several times. It was actually really nice fucking Matt after such an absence. He also used his fingers a lot more so I had no need to fake it with him.

However we didn’t stop for more than an hour stretch at a time over the next two days. I’d never had a penis in me so much before. It was good sex mostly, but it was still too much. It would be days before everything settled down to normality. I was going to have to do something about this as soon as possible.

The problem that faced me was simple. I had always been acutely aware of how wrong it was to be fucking them. Either of them. However it never seemed to be something that could cause me problems.

Now though, I could clearly see how this would hurt me. In the past it was always just sex. Very hot sex. I was aware that I got off on knowing how wrong it was. I also got off on having them both want me more than other girls.

Ultimately this meant I hadn’t especially cared about consequences in the past. For me there didn’t seem to be any. It was the taboo that made it hot so the risk was it’s own reward. By my rationale, neither of them would ever tell anyone of our sexual relationship as they would both suffer the same as me. That dynamic had now changed and I was painfully aware of the fact.

Either of my boys could tell Chantelle at any time if they were upset with me and she would almost certainly never speak to me again. They may not know about her yet, but soon they would. Now I had everything to lose and they did not. Unfortunately I could not put the action beyond either of them.

Now it became critically important to let my boys down easy. This meant breaking it off with them slowly, perhaps even finding them girls. In the mean time I had to let them fuck me as normal so they would not get upset, it was vital that I keep them happy.

Ultimately this proved a fraught and difficult enterprise. Although ironically in the end with Luke it became very easy. I had tried all sorts of things with him. I was constantly antagonistic, I pretended jealousy, I criticised him in bed, nothing worked. Astonishingly he took every criticism I gave him and changed his behaviour.

If anything we actually started having better sex. Not that it was bad before but there had been a number of ways he was lacking. During this time I had some extremely profound orgasms.

I had begun to despair. I thought all was lost. Then one night I took Matt to a bar I knew to be gay friendly. I never would have anticipated meeting people I knew here. In my mind the bar was a way to ease Matt into the concept of me being with a woman. Unfortunately he didn’t appear to react to the scene whatsoever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.