Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 7: Wine Tasting Tours

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Wine Tasting Tours - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

The holiday home was perfect. We didn’t leave the bedroom for the entire first day except to eat. I luxuriated in doing everything I could possibly think of to her body and she surprised me with a few lessons. I finally managed to get a really loud orgasm out of her though, and I felt complete.

I never wanted to leave her arms. There could be no denying I was falling for her, hard. It was mystifying to me with all my experience with men, and the sex which I thoroughly enjoyed, that I would ever find a woman so intoxicating. Irrespective how incongruent it seemed I was nonetheless carrying on like a besotted fool.

She impressed me that night by cooking us a Pad Thai which me with my limited cooking skills erroneously thought was impressive. I would learn from her later it was just out of a jar. The wine however was an exceptional bottle from her parents cellar. She got me drunk and we made love on the lounge in front of the fire.

It was probably the first time in my life I’d had such intimate sex. I had never felt so close to anyone. Our legs were entwined and we sweated against each other. Her thigh ground against my pussy for nearly a full TV show before I finally came while she sucked on my nipples. Soon afterwards she too came with one of her customary quiet orgasms, but she sucked at my neck with such urgency she left a massive hickey.

She lay on top of me while I ran my fingers all over her body. We kissed for an eternity. Soon the eagerness of her kisses signaled she was horny again. I rolled her over and sucked on her clit until she begged me red faced to stop. At first she could not even release my head with her legs. Naturally she felt compelled to return the pleasure. When we kissed again we exchanged each others salty flavour.

We drank more wine and lay in each others arms sweaty and spent. When the fire died out we finally made our way to bed where I inevitably got my second wind.

The following morning after some more lazy sex she gasped. “Oh my god! Where did this libido come from?” She smiled and kissed me red faced. “If this is what country air does to you, then we’re moving to the country!” The statement while in jest had not passed me by. I loved the thought of living with her, but I loved it more that she wanted to live with me.

Following tea and toast we showered together and I went down on her again. She especially liked the water on her while she got off and came very quickly for her. By my turn I was already very worked up from playing with my self and she got me there equally as fast.

Perhaps as an effort to forestall more sex Chantelle arranged for us to go on a wine tour of the valley. It was a very pleasant afternoon spent driving from one winery to the next. Not being much of a drinker at the best of times I felt that every wine we tried tasted good. Chantelle spit all of the wine out since she was our driver.

I on the other hand got fairly tipsy and soon we pulled the car over on a quiet country road for a quick fuck. It was awkward as hell but still somehow we made it work.

A big four wheel drive passed us and looked to be slowing down to see if we needed assistance. As soon as they drew alongside they thought better of it and accelerated away. Chantelle giggled like a schoolgirl. After the impromptu break we stopped for lunch at the next winery who also had a very nice cafe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.