Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 6: Unexpected Feelings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Unexpected Feelings - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

I suddenly looked forward to that tutorial, hoping they would suggest another pub session. Frustratingly it took more than a week before Zach asked us out again. I implored Chantelle to come along. I desperately wanted her there. I’d been getting off while visualising her there as Matt fucked me all week long. I drank a lot less this time, and we quickly progressed to Zach’s place.

This time I’d spoken much more to Chantelle, finding her constantly engaging. We had a lot in common both majoring in education. It even turned out one of the schools she planned to apply for was the same as the one I wanted. She smiled when I told her that was my home town. At one point I caught myself looking at her wondering how I didn’t notice how pretty she was before.

We repeated the previous session almost exactly and I had almost the exact same powerful orgasm under Chantelle’s lips. This time however I tried to reciprocate. It was the first time I had another woman’s clitoris in my mouth. I was kind of shocked I was doing it. Yet at the same time I had a strong desire, I needed her to come for me.

I wasn’t overjoyed about how low key her orgasm was but I took no offence because she barely even came the previous time. When we finished I contrived to walk with her, suddenly wanting to know her better.

While we walked I became aware I was feeling butterflies. I was really nervous and behaving like my teenage self. I was wondering where my confidence had gone. “Am I the first woman you’ve ever been with?” She asked out of the blue. When I told her yes she just nodded. “I figured.” Was all she said.

I waited for her to elaborate but she didn’t right away so I had to ask. “Don’t take this as a criticism but it was kind of like you were unsure of what you were doing.” She informed me. I was dumbfounded and speechless for several seconds. I definitely knew what I was doing.

“It sure sounded like a criticism.” I bit back sourly. She laughed and I found it melodic, wanting to kick myself for thinking it. “Well, maybe you just lack confidence.” She offered in conciliation. We had reached her place having walked across campus.

“I can do better!” I insisted desperately not wanting to miss the chance. I cursed myself for how pathetic I sounded. She laughed again and I flushed red. She reached out a hand to touch my cheek. “You’re very cute.” She announced with a smile. “Come on in.” She said, and led me inside

Matt didn’t mind that I’d been out drinking. In fact he was only too happy when I could not stop myself from fucking him. The evening had left me highly aroused. I came emphatically on his straining cock while reminiscing of Chantelle.

She excited me. I felt butterflies when I thought of her. I could recall every moment of our time together with perfect clarity. We had talked after we were both spent and she revealed she had really been interested in me and not Zach. It actually got me hot when she said it. “Why else do you think I went drinking with you guys.” Soon we were fucking again.

She began to pervade my thoughts. I sought every excuse to spend time with her hoping she would ask me back to her place again. Soon we were fucking every day we had class together. I definitely got better under her guidance.

I wanted to see her much more but the burden of two amorous men held me back. For the first time ever I wasn’t wanting sex. The orgasms Chantelle gave me certainly contributed to that. I would come howling with her face between my legs marveling at how I wasn’t wanting a penis.

She was where I wanted to be all the time. I reveled in being with her or around her. She was witty and intelligent and she was ephemeral in a way neither of the boys were. I slowly came to understand that it was how independent and strong willed she was. I could not wrap her around my finger which forced me to engage with her entirely differently. I found her so exciting and enticing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.