Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 5: Graduation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Graduation - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

Unfortunately it could not last. Matt was in his final year in school and was almost certain to go to university the following year. I didn’t want him to, but he was actively considering universities that would require him to move.

There was nothing I could do to dissuade him. I had just managed to make him blow a huge load after edging him for about ten minutes. The technique I learned from a friend had his cock practically hosing me down. When I released his tool a deluge of his come gushed out.

Even in his post orgasmic bliss he would not rule out these other schools. “I love you but I have to have a school with the right program. And it doesn’t matter anyway because you can just come too the next year. It will only be one year, then we can get a place together.”

I liked the idea of having our own place. I wanted to be able to fuck him on the kitchen counter like I could with Luke. Although in truth, now with Luke moved out we had indeed fucked on the kitchen counter, The kitchen table, in Luke’s old bed, in the shower, on the bathroom floor, In our parents bed, on the stairs, on all of the sofa’s, and in the recliner.

I still hated the idea. Not only did it mean I’d be without his penis for most of a year, but I’d also be deprived of Luke’s if I chose to move. It would undoubtedly mean Luke would have a free for all with all the screaming slags. It was selfish but I only wanted them fucking me. Not to mention that year meant Matt would have time to find new girls who might corrupt him.

I had to do something. I took an active interest in Matt’s studies. It turned out that most university’s didn’t have exceptional departments in his subject. There were perhaps three in the whole country. None were in our city.

I tried everything. I tried to change his subject interests, I tried to make him fail his exams by fucking him all night before hand. That actually seemed to help. I tried to convince him our local university was better than what it was. I even briefly considered threatening to tell our parents about us.

Nothing worked. Even though I got desperate, I never went the scorched earth route. In the end I did lose him to the school, although not entirely. After mere weeks we would discover phone sex. It was reminiscent of how we used to wank together. Thankfully, he did come home for every holiday in that first year and the sex was intensely hot.

The first time we fucked on his holiday he came in me after less than a minute. One minute he was sucking my boobs and the next he was pouring what felt like months worth of semen into me. It was slightly reassuring. I almost believed him when he promised me there had been no-one else.

Just to be sure I fucked him until he told me his cock was sore. I didn’t want him returning to his school with thoughts that others could match up to me. That whole week I didn’t visit Luke at all and he got a little upset with me. We had been having a lot more sex while Matt was away and he’d become quite accustomed to it. I was now fairly confident he didn’t see many of his screamers anymore.

In truth he did have at least one screamer in me. His cock always got me there, and I was now quite used to it. The day after Matt left he fucked me like a wild bull. He just threw me down on the bed and thrust his cock like a piston. I came so easily under his bulk and he didn’t last much longer. He pumped as big a load as Matt had into me.

It wasn’t enough for him though. We immediately went into what would be an all day marathon. “Fuck I missed your pussy babe. What the fuck was that, were you angry with me about something?” He asked after the fourth time he’d come.

I had barely told him anything, just made excuses while Matt was home so I could be with him instead. In truth I had missed Matt’s body so much that he was able to make me come extremely easily. So the sex was just wildly hot, I hadn’t wanted to miss any of it.

The pattern repeated for all of his holidays. Except for when they were longer. I would have to visit Luke eventually or he’d get really mad at me. Still, I loved how much he wanted me after just one week. His wanton lust was insanely hot and I loved him desperately grinding on top of me.

Eventually the end of the year approached and I would have to make my own university plans. I’d been making a real effort and was getting good grades. I didn’t want to chance getting rejected by Matt’s school.

The time was approaching when I’d have to tell Luke I was moving away. Several of the other boys I was seeing plead for me to stay and go to university here but I had already made up my mind. I Suspected telling Luke was not going to be any better.

To my surprise he took it fairly well, but this is where it got problematic. He figured he could get a job wherever I went to school. He planned on coming there so I could stay with him. The thought was alarming. This would not be ideal.

I had no trouble getting in to my courses. Matt informed me he had found some possible apartments. We had taken to phone sex a whole lot over the last ten months. It was so much like listening to him through the wall. Except of course that I got to watch him play with his cock and he told me how much he wanted to fuck me. It was better than nothing.

In the end I told Luke that I’d be living in campus housing with Matt to save money for both of us and he seemed to accept that as logical. Our parents also thought it a good way to save their hard earned money. Unfortunately that didn’t put him off. He decided to move anyway.

For one brief horrible moment our parents actually suggested all three of us live together when they heard he’d be moving to the same city. I had to do a lot of work to put that little fire out.

It was all getting too complicated. I thought I’d be getting what I wanted but this was getting messy.

We eventually moved and It was everything I’d hoped for. We got to be like a normal couple in a new city. We could fuck and kiss whenever we wanted. It was wonderful. We honestly lost our minds for a little while. The first few weeks were a lesson in limits and how to restrain ourselves so we didn’t get sore all the time.

It would still be a month before Luke would move and that month was perfect. We went to school together, fucked all night long, made as much noise as we liked, and even went out. My first month of school was surely the happiest. The best thing was not needing to keep quiet while Matt made me come. It had always been the most difficult part of our sex. I was enjoying his cock now more than ever.

It was highly awkward when Luke arrived. He visited a couple of times before giving up on that idea. The pair of them were both hiding the truth from each other while obviously irritated the other was there. For my part I was super horny the whole time. I just wanted both of them to be fucking me. When Luke finally left, Matt and I came together before he was probably even in his car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.