Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 4: Growing up

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Growing up - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

In the end I never slept with any of the boys at school until I was seventeen. It was around this time I learned that when boys paid you a lot of attention it often meant they wanted to hook up with you.

I cursed my naivety for having always falsely believed they were being friendly. There had been so many signals sailing right over my head, or so I believed.

It was the same time that I took to wearing scandalously short skirts in a desperate attempt to attract attention from the boys who ignored me. They would be short enough that they only needed to ride up a tiny bit for boys to see my panties when I sat down. Sometimes I wouldn’t even wear panties.

Ultimately it always produced the desired effect. Boys, it seemed, just needed the right motivation. Eventually I would discover this was the wrong lesson to learn, but that wouldn’t be for years yet.

At the time I didn’t care that I was being so obviously skanky. I was past the point of caring. It had been bothering me for years why boys didn’t seem to want me. I didn’t think I was ugly, I liked my body and my boobs well enough. Surely one boy should show an interest? Why weren’t they?

I vividly recall that at the time I had been desperate just for the possibility that regular boys might like me.

The skirts turned it all around. Boys became much more forthcoming. Finally they seemed to show a real interest. What I’d learn later was it was less a case of them being uninterested, rather they collectively either thought I was too nice, or that I was out of their league.

Or most often, as it turned out, I had seemed to rebuff or ignore all approaches made by any off them. My problem had been that I was apparently oblivious to all the attentions that had been sent my way. When I finally learned of my folly I set about rectifying the great injustice.

I was finally allowed to go to parties and I always managed to find a boy. This was when I began to make up for lost time. My first was library boy. I took him by the hand to the bathroom and made him come for the entire lunch hour.

He didn’t have a big dick, but it was hard and he wanted me. The library bathroom also became my second home. Not one of the boys were as big as either Matt or Luke, but it didn’t actually matter.

It was hot just knowing that a boy wanted you and I loved every sensation that came from sex. In truth the individual penis was a whole lot less important than how they treated my clit.

Unfortunately, being teenage boys of their time barely half of them ever knew it was there. I didn’t mind too much, there were always my own fingers as a last resort. I was more than happy to teach them though, it was in my own best interest.

Some of them even proved to be good in other ways. In fact I learned I quite liked to be fucked in the ass by the small penis boys while they played with my clit. Still, I often had to teach them to work the clit to get the best out of it.

Having a boy in your ass with a finger in your pussy and another on your clit was indescribable. I could come very quickly with those small penis boys. They in turn all came quickly themselves.

There was only one boy who really stood out though. Grant was very unassuming from all outward appearances. I only fucked him the first time just to know I could. Every time after that it was for the orgasms he gave me.

The first time with Grant was a lot of fumbling, like he was finding his way while we went. Yet after we both came, we went again and it was entirely different. Gone was the urgency. Instead it was like he’d learned what buttons to press and set about pressing them in sequence. He was the only boy in school to go down on me and he knew what to do.

Grant gave me many orgasms and I in turn returned the favour. It is difficult to say for sure now what I liked more, receiving and orgasm, or being responsible for someone else’s.

Feeling a boy come, feeling him lose control, feeling how much he wanted you was wild. I loved all the sex I had newly discovered. Yet even so, something was missing. As good as it was, the sex was still better with Matt and Luke. They could get me there so much easier and more often. It simply wasn’t the same.

Astonishingly virtually every boy wanted me now. I hadn’t imagined that by not sleeping with them the way the other girls did would make them want me so much. In fact when I finally started taking them to bed quite a few of them fell in love with me. At least, that’s what they told me anyway.

It didn’t hurt that I really knew what I was doing by then. Some of them seemed really surprised how easily I got them to come. Strangely many still seemed to think of me as chaste despite having slept with almost all of them. In that year I pretty much fucked every guy at our school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.