Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 29: Repercussions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Repercussions - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

My phone kept buzzing most of the night. It felt astonishingly lonely in that motel room. Aside from the occasional notification from my phone the tv was the only thing keeping me company.

I was dwelling on the events of the day. Everything suddenly fit together. It had never been just a crush, they’d been seeing each other the entire time.

All the little hints, and guilty looks made sense now. Of course she never wanted me working there, they were fucking the whole time.

Vanessa was intelligent and fun, and stunningly beautiful. Chantelle could no more have resisted her than I did.

I tried wondering when it had begun, and the thought nearly drove me to despair. Eventually I arrived at an obvious conclusion that I should have noticed at the time.

We were always acutely aware that my sex drive was extremely high. Chantelle and Matt had both occasionally joked that I was a nymphomaniac. On several occasions I’d nearly been caught out when having too much sex and was uncharacteristically chaste for a time.

Chantelle had always noted those times, prompting her to comment. Except for one time. When I’d been forced to have sex with Jon as well as Gideon, Chantelle and I almost went into hibernation.

From an average of twice a day, we reverted to sex once every other day for several months. That whole time she never complained and never commented. I reasoned that it must have begun about then.

They’d been together for years. No wonder Vanessa was so hostile. All the little pieces now made sense.

It must have seemed crazy for them when I tried to get them together. Their familiarity with each other, the way she got Chantelle to come so easily.

Then I remembered our first three-way. Vanessa never asked where the toilet was, she just excused herself to pee. She’d been in our home before, probably in our bed. How had I not seen it? She practically confessed it directly to me and I’d refused to put it together.

It took me a long time to fall asleep, I woke to the noise of the tv. More messages were on my phone but I had no interest in reading them. I went up the street for breakfast and coffee then retreated to the sanctuary of the musk smelling room.

Finally feeling a little more human I checked my phone. There was a message from Matt. Things were suddenly about to get much, much worse. I wasn’t remotely expecting what it said.

“They know about us. Jon told them, I can’t believe you fucked Luke and your students, If you tell them anything I’ll never speak to you again.”

It’s hard to describe having that experience when you are already in the pit of despair. It was like being at the bottom of a hole and having a newer deeper hole opening up beneath you.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.