Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 28: Catastrophe.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Catastrophe. - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

The strap on had been no replacement for Matts cock. As I sat on top of him it felt enormous inside me. Every movement he made stirred nerves long forgotten.

He felt on fire, I forgave him the extra padding he’d gained while he pushed his penis deeper. The strap never felt this hot while it fucked me, and it wasn’t attached to a man who could lift me like a feather.

I took my feet off the floor and put all my weight on him. My clit was pressing hard up on his pelvis and I leaned forward to give it more traction. Hot gasping breath steamed up his ear and I needed to bite him.

I moaned loudly while I fucked him. I’d missed this so much. He held my ass in his strong grip and leaned back on the toilet seat. I had so many memories of fucking him in this room. It was like we were teenagers again.

I couldn’t be certain but it almost felt like his cock was harder than normal. Certainly when I sucked him it had felt unusually hot in my hand.

He came in me abruptly I felt a deluge inside and so much more lubricant than was usual. His face was bright red as he made his orgasm face, his cock twitching and pumping inside me.

I had an inkling that Anna didn’t measure up to me, but this was confirmation. He had never come this much with me before.

We kept right on going, I ground my hips on him faster and harder, I couldn’t get over his size. I’d managed to completely forget what it was like. “Oh fuck I love your cock babe!” I gasped in his ear.

He began to recover and catch his second wind, his magnificent tool not even hinting at deflating. He changed it up and lifted me, sliding his cock out of me, then back in. The extra stimulation really worked on me, and I could feel my orgasm building.

“Fuck me!” I breathed, and he went faster. Feeling him slip in and out put me over the edge and I was coming. I lost control of all my muscles and spasmed on his pole. The only thing holding me ups was his dick and hands on my hips.

My come mixed with his making me wetter than ever. I collapsed against his chest and felt our heart beats pounding while I struggled to regain my breath.

“I missed you.” he said quietly in my ear. It was the right thing to say because it turned me on. I moved my hips back and forth feeling him inside me. I couldn’t help myself, it felt so good.

The second time we came together. I knew when he was close and it excited me, driving me over the edge. I wanted to feel him coming in me and as soon as I felt it I too was lost in my own orgasm.

“I can’t go home.” I told him when I’d recovered my breath. I couldn’t face Chantelle, and I’d walked out of work without a word. My phone had dozens of notifications already, they must be aware something was up.

He kissed me tenderly. “It’s ok.” was all he said.

I didn’t want to but stood up letting his manhood fall out of me with a rush of his sperm. I grabbed some tissue and wiped up the sticky mess from my legs and pussy.

Looking in the mirror, I looked exactly like I’d just been fucked, my hair was a mess, my face was red, and my blouse was sticking to me in patches.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.