Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 27: Devastation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Devastation - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

It was about a week later when I surprised Chantelle for lunch. I was especially horny and immediately moved to kiss her when we’d finished eating. She responded to my amorous advances and soon we were in her little toilet cubicle.

We we making out like teenagers and her pussy was rubbing eagerly on my knee. She ran her hand up my leg, then slipped her fingers inside my panties. Alternating between rubbing at my clit and thrusting her fingers inside me, she quickly drove me wild.

She made me moan while she played with me. For my part I toyed with her boobs through her shirt, then I needed to feel them. I opened her blouse as quickly as possible to get my mouth on her nipples. Chantelle always loved her tits being sucked and it extracted ever louder groaning from her lips.

She was getting very worked up very quickly. Her pussy was soaking my knee and she was thrusting her hips so much faster. She bit my lip hard when she came on me, the heat between her legs was intense.

The serene smile on her face after her violent orgasm subsided indicated how good it had been. However she wasn’t done. As soon as she caught her breath she directed me to get up on top of the cistern. After placing my feet up on the railing to either side, she dove between my legs.

Her tongue and lips worked their usual magic. I wanted to spread my legs wider for her. Gazing up at me she pulled her fingers out then released my clit from her lips to slowly and deliberately suck her fingers clean.

I was more turned on than before if possible. She returned to licking me and I climaxed within a few short minutes. I came in her face gasping, but she kept at me until I had to forcefully lift her face off my pussy. It took me an age before I could put my legs down and find my breath.

She was kissing me tenderly again making sure I could taste myself on her. The only reason we didn’t go again was because a knock sounded at her office door a few minutes later.

That same afternoon Vanessa came to see me again. She was highly worked up and we fucked on my classroom desk. It was intense and passionate, and I delighted in being the object of her desire. If I’d thought more about it though, she did seem to be trying to make up for something.

It wasn’t for around another week that I would wake up to reality. Chantelle and I had been having lunch in her office again when she got a call. While she was busy I excused myself to pee.

I was sitting there quietly, my mind wandering when I noticed the little red marks on both walls above the railing. Smiling to myself I recalled the previous week when I had been wearing my red shoes.

Unfortunately my happiness was only to last a second or two. Because noting the marks and realising what they were, meant I also noticed something else.

I examined the wall. Surrounding my little red mark were at least another dozen or more similar black marks. Several of them were darker and bigger as though they had been repeated in the same spot many times.

It seemed clear the red mark was fresher, crossing over many of the others. However there on top there was a single black mark that crossed over and through the mark I had made only days ago.

I thought back to Vanessa on another cistern. Everything fell into place like a jigsaw solving itself in one throw. All the things I wasn’t seeing became obvious.

My heart was gone. There was a hole where it had been. I felt numb yet still drowned in pain. My reason for living had just been taken from me.

She was still talking on the phone when I walked out of the bathroom in absolute shock. I couldn’t face her and walked silently from the office. I vaguely heard her call my name but I didn’t turn back. I carried on walking all the way to my office.

When I’d collected my things I wandered numb to my car and drove away. Home was not an option. Even though there was nothing for me I was heading automatically for my parents place.

I turned into their street & saw Matt driving in the opposite direction. After he passed me I glanced in my rear-view mirror and saw him turning around behind me. Without even thinking I drove by our parents place and turned down the street to the old familiar strip of shops.

I was getting out already and walking to the side door when I heard Matt’s car pull in behind me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.