Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 26: Lies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Lies - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

I quizzed Chantelle endlessly about Vanessa. “What did you think of her?” A non-committal “She’s nice.” was all I got back.

“Do you think she’s pretty?” I pried, knowing full well Vanessa was one of the most strikingly beautiful women I’d ever met.

“Yeah, I guess,” offered Chantelle in a transparent attempt to be diplomatic. I knew we had similar taste in women. If I was fantasising about Vanessa when I masturbated, then I knew Chantelle would find her attractive too.

“She likes you, you know.” I teased. “So you’ve said.” She sighed.

I pressed my boobs into her back and cuddled her while she chopped veges. My arms round her waist held her tightly to me. “I think it would be nice if we saw more of her.” I whispered in her ear.

I knew very well that she’d loved our tryst. Rarely did she have such strong orgasms or get so vocal. She normally made me work hard for it. I was confident she would agree to another weekend.

She turned around in my arms irritably. Facing me with a stern expression she demanded, “what’s wrong with how we are?” I don’t know why, but I knew I had her.

“We’re great babe, wonderful. You said yourself you like her, I like her. This can only make us better.” I implored. Her expression was unreadable, she seemed to be thinking. I interrupted her with a soft peck on her perfect lips.

I kissed her again. Her lips parted, on and on it went. I felt her breath deepen. My hands roamed first on her ass and then her boobs. When I knew she was feeling it, I slowly got to my knees separating our lips.

Three times I stopped her from coming when I knew it was on the way. On the third try we’d made it to the bedroom. She was squirming on my fingers and thrusting frantically, almost angry when I stopped to kiss her.

By the fourth she was a red faced sweaty mess coming in my face with her hands forcing my lips into her pussy. I’d never heard her scream so loud.

Afterwards she was almost catatonic, lying limp on her pillow and flushed with a stupid smile on her lips. When I told her I would invite Vanessa around again she just nodded weakly, her breathing still ragged.

The remainder of the week managed to pass surprisingly slowly. Despite suddenly having too much to do with several assignments and a test, it dragged. Probably because I was unable to find time to hook up with either Vanessa or Chantelle at work which led to me masturbating in the bathroom on Thursday.

In the evenings neither of us felt like cooking so we had take away half the week. Despite fantasizing about what they’d do to me on the weekend, Chantelle and I were barely having sex. The workload was sizable and distracting.

When the weekend arrived it was welcome. I’d only seen Vanessa in passing all day Friday, but we had arranged for her to come over after school.

She arrived while I was making dinner. None of the tension or awkwardness of the previous week appeared. It really was like having any other friends over, my ambitions were growing.

In the very back of my mind I wanted us all to be together I didn’t know how far it could go but I hoped. Most of the conversation centered around work given that’s essentially all we did all week.

The atmosphere was congenial and relaxed. We all knew we’d be ending with sex so there wasn’t the same anticipation or uncertainty as before. Consequently I had no need to fortify myself with wine and therefore stayed sober.

Following dinner the three of us cuddled together on one sofa watching tv, occasionally talking. I forget what we watched but I didn’t feel any need to find any sexually charged show. From memory it was a comedy about murder.

We lay like that for hours, a tangle of limbs and warmth. I wasn’t certain who was stroking my tit until I felt Vanessa’s hot breath on my neck. I put my hand on her inner thigh and softly rubbed my fingers back and forth on her leg.

Her breath became hotter, lips grazing my ear lobe. I didn’t even try to tease her, sliding my hand up her thigh I found how hot she was. She pushed at my hand, It made me smile to myself knowing she was this turned on.

Under her skirt I met with no panties and I was a little turned on myself. My fingers felt the fire in her as I stroked her clit.

We lay like this for the duration of a show and when I heard Chantelle sighing I knew I wasn’t the only one with a pussy in my hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.