Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 25: Deception

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Deception - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

I wasn’t going to let it go, and I think Chantelle knew. Eventually she agreed that she liked being with both of us but insisted it was a lot of effort. She made me promise to always run it by her first and she expressed concern we might be leading Vanessa on and exploiting her crush.

On this point I wasn’t so certain, so resolved to have a discussion with Vanessa on Monday. The new week was already filling with anticipation and I was very much looking forward to seeing her again.

In my own head I was constructing a reality where Vanessa liked me more than my girlfriend, and I firmly believed it. After all it was me she fucked all week long, not Chantelle. I selfishly thought of her as mine.

By Monday morning I was very eager to see her again. We passed briefly in the office, and her smile made me happy. The good mood persisted through my first few classes until lunch.

She came to me in my classroom while I was gathering my things. It was like confirmation I was winning her, I couldn’t keep the smile from my face. There were still kids about, so after a few words we discreetly left for the bathroom.

Locked in the cubicle I was on her immediately. I couldn’t decide what to grab while our lips ground together. I felt the heat of her breath while I grabbed at her ass and tits like I couldn’t make up my mind. She lifted her knee and I obliged by rubbing myself on her.

Abruptly I tried to take control of myself and took he face in my hands, slowing my hips and kissing her softly between breaths. “Oh god what you do to me,” I breathed. Her reply was a satisfied smile.

“I wanted you to stay all weekend.” I sighed. She kissed me again. “Me too.” I bit playfully at her pouting lip. She was more sexy than I could cope with, my hips couldn’t stop on her thigh.

“Would you like to do it again?” I asked her hopefully, the needy tone in my voice bothering me a tiny bit. Her response was a rapid nod of assent which made me smile again.

She squirmed out of my grasp and sat down on the toilet seat. I immediately straddled her and leaned in for another kiss. Her hands were on my boobs, and I missed her thigh between my legs.

I wanted to fuck her, but I had something on my mind. Taking her face in my hands, I pecked her nose and looked into her beautiful eyes. “Do you like me babe?” I asked tentatively.

She laughed, smiling at me happily. “What do you think?”

I shook my head. “No, you know what I mean. Do you really like me?” I asked emphasising the ‘really.’

She smiled at me again and didn’t respond right away, instead her hand lowered and reached under my skirt, pushing my undies aside. Two fingers pushed into my soaking pussy and I sighed involuntarily at the feeling.

She thrust them in me momentarily and teased me inside. Then they were gone and she lifted them to her lips. While I watched she licked them and closed her mouth around them. If anything it made me feel even hotter, I swollen and on fire.

She sucked her fingers clean and slowly withdrew them. “I like you a whole lot, babe.”

I needed a few seconds to find my voice, she had so successfully flustered me. I swallowed but managed to forge on. “I mean do you like me as much as her?” The needy tone was back and I didn’t like it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.