Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 24: Jealousy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Jealousy - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

I woke to a headache and parched mouth. Feeling warm but bruised and sore, I strained out of bed and staggered to the kitchen.

There was a large bruise on my right ass cheek, I felt it’s burn while I walked. It held a warm sting to the touch as though from a slap. My bleary eyes blinked to clear, I hadn’t recalled that happening.

I drank two glasses of water before feeling any impact. My head felt fuzzy and slow, I was grateful for the weekend. Putting the kettle on I grabbed three cups, a jug and teapot, filling them with milk and tea leaves respectively.

My bladder reminded me it existed so I went to pee while the kettle boiled. A little splash of water helped my head a tiny bit, and cleared the sleep from my eyes.

Artfully I managed to carry all three cups, the jug and teapot in one trip. Stealthily I crept back in the bedroom so not to disturb. In the dim light I could make out the strap on cast off on the floor by the bed. It’s perpetual erection somehow looking spent.

The sight of Vanessa nestled tightly into my girlfriends side sent a disquieting pang through me, that I forcibly dismissed as absurd. I experienced a confusing mixture of envy and arousal while I set their cups on Chantelles side of the bed.

This, I would eventually recall, was the very first moment any hint of doubt began to creep into my mind.

The clinking of the cups while setting them down stirred Vanessa from her sleep. She smiled serenely at both of us then kissed the breast her cheek was pressed against. I wanted it to be me she was kissing, and me she was pressed against.

I felt left out. It was that and my own selfish possessiveness over Vanessa that allowed me to rationalise and avoid seeing what was obvious.

With the teapot on my side I climbed under the covers with them. Vanessa rolled over into me still smiling. Her lips treated my tits to the same touch, then raised to my own. She was tender and sweet, I found myself ever so slightly turned on in spite of my petulance.

Our kiss soon became heated and made me squirm slightly. Under the covers her hand reached my leg. Tingles shot through my skin. Up it glided, over my belly until her fingers gently stroked my breast.

All thoughts from before were banished. My body responded to her with it’s usual lust. Heat was blooming in me, my headache was forgotten.

Her leg folded over my own and pressed between my thighs. I felt her own heat on my leg and it excited me. I wanted her in me and she seemed to read my mind. She broke our kiss and her head disappeared under the covers.

Her tongue and lips peppered my skin while she slowly teased, travelling lower. All at once she was there and I lifted my hips to her mouth. Her tongue contacted me, it’s warmth and moisture sent sparks through me. I sighed softly.

Her tongue teased me while I squeezed my own boobs, sucking in air. My legs splayed wide apart for her. The tongue swirled around my clit until finally her lips closed around me. The added heat and moisture and touch made my eyes roll back in my head.

I was nearly gasping for breath, one hand on my breast and one in her hair. I have no idea how long it lasted, closing my eyes I lay there gulping in air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.