Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 23: Dessert

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Dessert - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

I’d bought a blackberry cheesecake and neapolitan ice-cream for dessert. God knows I wasn’t going to try making cheesecake again, I’d learned that lesson the first time I tried.

She headed for the kitchen and Vanessa pecked my cheek more tenderly than normal, standing she excused herself to go pee.

I became acutely aware I was practically naked in soaking panties. I peeled them off then retrieved my dress from the floor. With my modesty restored I wandered into the kitchen to help Chantelle.

She was just getting bowls and spoons when I arrived so I retrieved the cheesecake and a knife. After setting it down I cuddled up behind her with my arms around her waist while she sliced pieces and served.

I was feeling clingy and close in my post orgasm glow. I clung to her boobs as she turned back to the fridge for the ice-cream. While she dispensed the ice-cream I nuzzled her neck and alternated nibbling and soft kisses.

When she finished, she turned in my arms. Her face was red and she smiled with me. “That was nice.” She whispered. I took a spoon and fed a small piece of cheesecake to her, then we smiled and giggled together again.

We heard the faint sound of a toilet flush and moments later Vanessa joined us. There were more sheepish looks and giggles, then we took our plates back into the living room.

I was ready with a few bottles of thick sweet dessert wine. My plan was not to allow any chance of sobering up. The show was still playing on screen quietly and looked like yet another sex scene my be on it’s way.

Our small talk was less awkward, but I struggled to find topics in which we all had shared interests so we largely talked about work. This time we were all on the one couch with Vanessa in the middle. I was unsubtly stroking her leg with my toes.

I knew what I wanted after dessert and I was prepared. I waited for any openings in the conversation wondering if they were as horny as myself. Normally Chantelle would always be up for a second round.

I had a long wait for the sugar to kick in and we emptied both bottles of wine while I rested my hand on Vanessa at every opportunity.

I know Chantele was looking for ways to fill the conversation when she suddenly asked “Did you guys hear this rumor that on of our teachers might have been seen kissing a student this week?”

I hadn’t heard anything of the sort but my history made me feel guilty anyway and I wondered about the possibility it might have been myself or Vanessa being mistaken for students.

It didn’t concern me overly much, but I could see on Vanessa’s face she’d had the same thought as me. I decided we’d need to be a lot more careful in the future. I was going to need to find some way to control my libido.

When I poured the last of the dessert wine Vanessa hesitated. I responded by playfully telling her she wasn’t driving, so it was ok. She turned a satisfying shade of red and I put my hand on her arm.

“We need someone to keep us warm tonight.” I said softly smiling. I was feeling the alcohol confidence and leaned in close to her. She closed the distance and our lips came together again.

When I opened my eyes again the first thing I saw was Chantelle watching us. I wanted both of them. I boldly traced a finger around Vanessas nearest nipple, prominent and visible through her blouse.

Her lips parted slightly as she inhaled. Pleased with myself I thought it was now time to announce my latest purchase.

“I bought something you guys are going to love.” Standing a little unsteadily I trotted off to our bedroom. It was stashed in our underwear drawer and I fished it out. Returning through the kitchen I collected a new bottle of regular wine.

Holding two hands behind my back I asked Vanessa to pick one. She managed to pick the toy we’d just received. I dropped the toy in her lap with a grin. A bundle of straps and eight inches of silicon plus another smaller apparatus greeted her.

While she looked it over I poured more wine. When I sat down again the simulated member looked massive in her small hands. She looked slightly apprehensive. “You wan’t me to wear this?” She asked, a hint of doubt creeping in. Naturally I replied “No, I wan’t her to use it on us,” I said while indicating Chantelle.

Vanessa swallowed slightly and leaned forward to take her now full wine glass.

We all knew we were going to fuck again and the room felt warmer, charged with anticipation. I too drained my glass and stood before Chantelle. Pulling her to her feet we kissed briefly and I retrieved the strap from Vanessa.

I knelt at her feet and kissed her legs, my hands slid up to hold her ass. Hips pushed forward, my tongue reached out for her. My face was buried between her legs for a long quiet moment that was broken when her sighs brought me back to myself.

Lifting her feet slightly I put the harness around her ankles one at a time. She was gazing down at me as I eased it upwards.

This was the best strap-on I was able to find. It had sturdy yet comfortable harnesses and three remote controlled vibrating motors. The part I liked most was the way it gave pleasure to both users.

I’d tried it out as soon as it arrived and I knew that every movement the big appendage made was felt by the wearer too from both the clit vibrator and dildo inside the harness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.