Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 22: 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: 29 - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

It had all seemed so easy. Again this should have been another clue. I arranged for her to come to dinner that friday night. It had been nothing at all to have Chantelle agree. I was excited like a kid for christmas.

After a a quick grocery shop I prepped a nice meal to impress, and restocked our wine rack which was nearly empty. I’d also ordered a couple of new toys hoping they’d arrive on time.

The excitement had made me super clingy and affectionate with Chantelle all week. We spent almost every night making love on the couch in front of the tv. There was much less frantic fucking these days.

I honestly preferred it a lot more, reveling in our closeness and intimacy. It was lazy and slow, she would lie on top of me, our vibrating feeldoe connecting us. We’d sweat for up to an hour at a time. Her lips roamed all over my neck then quietly she’d shake with an intense yet quiet orgasm while biting my ear.

I loved feeling her gasping hot breath on my neck while her legs squeezed me tight. Her body pressed close, her heat and sweat. The buzzing of the vibrator and her shaking was almost always enough to make me lose control. Feeling her ecstasy almost always brought my own.

Each morning I was eager to get to work to see Vanessa, I took every opportunity I could to be close to her. It might have annoyed her how much I was touching her but she never showed it anymore.

In truth I might not have noticed anyway. It’s difficult to overstate how absurdly attracted to her I was. Coupled with my own extraordinary sex drive this made her particularly irresistible to me.

It had been harder to get her to agree to the dinner than with Chantelle. I’d probed her for her favourite food and beverages. When she came in my mouth after school she happily told me what she liked.

She made me promise her it was just dinner, so I lied and agreed. I knew that she would be receptive to my intentions in the moment. I always found it easy to turn her on as I suppose it was in reverse.

Friday went by almost too slow. I was unreasonably happy all day long, my students must have almost believed I was high. I drove straight home and got dinner ready. The table looked elegant when I finished and I set out wine and glasses in the living room. All was ready.

Chantelle arrived home an hour after me, and while i was kissing her in the hallway Vanessa softly knocked on the door. I couldn’t keep the smile from my face as I answered, she was uncharacteristically awkward and shy. I found her even more attractive, there was something painfully cute about her this way.

The tv was quietly playing in the background as we moved through to the living room. I poured the wine, then switched to a show I’d chosen earlier. I knew from experience it had many sex scenes and some definitely would work for Chantelle.

I think we got through two glasses of wine each before the atmosphere grew less tense. Finally it began to feel less like a job interview and more relaxed. I was pleased when they both started talking to each other and seemed to be getting on well.

I didn’t want to wait but we had to go slow, moving through to the dining table eventually.

I barely noticed the meal I’d cooked, although both were appreciative. I picked at my plate, barely finishing half. Instead I drank more wine. At every beat of the conversation I sought out ways to flirt, telling more than one scandalous story about Chantelle.

Once more back in the lounge one of the love scenes was on the screen. Trying to distract, Vanessa asked us how we met. I filled her in with every detail I dared. It pleased me to see patches of red on both of their cheeks and Vanessa chest and cleavage were looking a little flushed to me too.

That’s when I kissed Chantelle. I’d had enough of waiting, feeling like I’d been teasing myself for hours. She felt hot to touch and there was definite intensity as she returned the kiss.

We broke apart and I turned to look pointedly at Vanessa, who was almost glowing bright red. She had her hand raised to her collar, rubbing almost nervously. I took the opportunity to rise and asked her if her neck was ok.

Without awaiting a reply I moved behind the chair and took hold of her shoulders. Her skin was very warm, almost hot to touch. I rubbed at her shoulder and neck the way I’d done many times before.

I knew she liked my touch and I also knew that she could not mistake this for anything else now. Every time I massaged her it always ended with my mouth between her legs. This was foreplay and I wanted her hot. When I heard her sigh it was clear I’d succeeded.

Chantelle was watching me intently. It was really going to happen, I loved the feel of her eyes on me. Somehow I never noticed the sex scene on the tv until the moaning began. I looked back to Chantelle and under her gaze I slowly ran my hands down Vanessa’s shoulders to her boobs, softly stroking them I could feel her hardening nipples through the thin fabric.

During lunch when we made out she was definitely wearing a bra. It’s absence now felt like a deliberate choice. I was hot already and could feel myself beginning to swell. Leaning forward I cupped her chin, turning her face to mine for soft but charged kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.