Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 21: Manipulation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Manipulation - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

Following the evening with out parents, I felt closer than ever to Chantelle. There truly was no-one more perfect than her. However after the encounter with Vanessa so many things felt wrong.

I was riddled with guilt for continuing to cheat on the one I loved. And yet I couldn’t convince myself to stop. I was sorely attracted to Vanessa almost as strongly as I was in love with Chantelle.

I was also definitely trying very hard not to reach the obvious conclusion about Vanessa outburst. It wasn’t a conscious thought I was having, but my brain refused to allow me explore the possibility. Even so, I’d had the passing thought, but dismissed it almost immediately. I guess in my mind it just seemed impossible to me.

After arriving home a little tipsy from our parents party, we went directly to the bedroom and we managed to distract ourselves with orgasms until collapsing into sleep.

It took me several more days to finally confront Vanessa. She’d completely avoided me and the office. I went searching for her on a number of occasions but it appeared she didn’t remain in her class either.

I finally found her a few days later in one of the quiet gardens. A small patch between the rear of a building and a fence. Because you needed to step through a garden bed and no windows overlooked the space it was almost entirely private.

At some point someone had dragged a bench around there. It was well known as one of the places the students hooked up. In the last year alone four students had been suspended for sex or lewd displays on that very bench. Generally people avoided it now.

There she sat reading something that appeared to be classwork. Initially she didn’t notice me approach until almost next to her. I took her hand and I have to confess, I was honestly horny and definitely felt an urge to kiss her when I saw her.

She was certainly the most sexy woman at our school and I wanted to feel her touch and heat. She had a kind of hold over me, it was simply exciting to know that she wanted me.

“Please talk to me,” I implored. I brought my lips to hers and we breathed fire into each other. It was very apparent that she felt the same.

I would have fucked her right there and then, but I needed to understand. We paused and I took her face in my hand. Tears pooled in her eyes.

“Tell me the truth,” I asked. “Do you have a thing for my girlfriend?” She didn’t react in shock, barely even flinched and never tried to deny it. Instead she began to cry.

I needed further clarification. “Do you even like me at all?” I asked. She was still crying but raised her own hand to my cheek. She nodded bleakly then our lips were joined again.

Somehow my mind had avoided the obvious. I’d constructed a scenario where Vanessa had a crush on my girlfriend, but also liked me too. I never thought to ask the questions I should have. I guess it must have been an ego thing. I’d given her a pass and skirted past considering other possibilities.

We were suddenly fucking like the students did. I straddled her perching awkwardly on the corner of the seat. Her hand found me and our tongues fought. I was playing with her boobs that I loved so much and moaned softly in her mouth as her fingers rubbed.

Then, while she was thrusting past her knuckles and making me ever hotter, two students came around the hedge. I watched them over her shoulder, and saw their shocked expressions the moment they realised they were not alone. I was too lost in pleasure to care.

They froze when they saw us, then quietly backed away. With my mouth open in silent moaning, I watched them carefully depart. Continuing to ride her hand, I virtually dared them to say anything.

After I came she made me suck her fingers clean. We kissed briefly then I crouched between her thighs. It was one of the rare occasions I managed to make her squirt, just a little. My chin and chest sprayed with her juice.

It was with her taste on my lips that I had the first perilous thought. I had been progressively liking her ever more. I was in love with Chantelle, but I selfishly wanted them both. I began to wonder if I might bring my two girls together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.