Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 20: Home coming

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Home coming - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

Vanessa almost seemed shocked she’d said it. As if startled she fled from the room. I was slowly grasping the ramifications of what she’d said, and what it might mean and it stopped me from following her. Alarm bells went off in my head.

For the briefest of moments I had wondered who “She” must be, then I concluded she meant my girlfriend. Perhaps as a method of self defence my brain completely failed to draw the obvious conclusion.

Somehow my mind took it completely the wrong way. My first thought was maybe this was Vanessa’s strange way of saying she loved me. I wasn’t convinced though.

Alternatively I worried it could mean she was in love with my girlfriend and was jealous of me. This option actually made a lot of sense to me and explained some other lingering questions. To this day I still kick myself for being such a fool.

That very evening I asked Chantelle if she knew Vanessa from my department. The startled look I got should have told me everything, but I genuinely wasn’t looking for that answer. Not then, at any rate.

I told her my theory that Vanessa might have a crush on her. She expressed a little surprise but otherwise didn’t seem too concerned. There wasn’t much more to discuss because I didn’t wish to dwell too long on the topic in case she discover my infidelity.

We shelved the conversation and got ready to go to dinner at my parents house.

Matt was back for a few weeks. He was staying with our parents. He had finally finished his Phd, and had plans to move back to town. He and his fiance were here to look at houses. Matt was also here to meet with his future employer.

My parents wanted to have a dinner for the whole family and invited me and Chantelle. It was somewhat irritating to me that this was the first time they’d invited us over in years. I couldn’t get too worked up though. I had little fondness for my parents. I thought of them primarily as gene donors. In fact, I generally thought of them as fairly shitty parents on the whole when they weren’t absent.

The dinner promised to be an adventure. Chantelle ate my pussy before we went because as she put it, I seemed stressed. In truth I was looking forward to it. I had missed Matt, and not just for the sex.

I was sweaty and had post orgasm face but I didn’t care. On reflection I think that had probably been ideal. With relief I arrived to be told Jon was at his girlfriends place for dinner. That was one less hassle for the evening.

Matt had gained a few kilos. His old toned ab’s were hidden beneath a baggy t-shirt that still showed the gut. His fiance had dyed her hair platinum blonde, Perhaps in an effort to differentiate the two of us.

I almost laughed out loud when I saw her. It was like looking at a scene with a good and and evil version of yourself. Of course I knew without doubt that I was the evil version. Who want’s to be good after all? The key difference between us other than the hair was her rather large belly that mimicked Matts.

She was a fair way into her pregnancy by the looks of it. Matt had managed to shoot a baby into his clone, proving that they can indeed reproduce. Chantelle however, almost could not contain herself. Within minutes of our arrival she whispered urgently to me and dragged me to the bathroom.

She was a little freaked out by my doppleganger. “You get that this is fucked up right?” I’d forgotten that I’d never let either of my brothers meet Chantelle out of an abundance of caution. She never even knew I lived with my brother at university.

There had only ever been about five times I’d even taken her home with me and that was only ever when I knew already that Matt would have three or four hours of lectures while we fucked. I’d always used the excuse that I loved her place because I could escape my roommate.

I was remembering that also meant she’d never met Anna and I’d never mentioned the similarities. I probably should have realised earlier and pre-warned her. Now here she was completely disconcerted. I had walked unsuspecting into a minefield.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.