Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 2: Taboos

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Taboos - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

The first time I had real sex was over a year later. I had spent two and a half years around high school boys. Two years around their vigorous youthful bodies, their smells, and outlines of shapes beneath clothing. I really couldn’t take it anymore.

I was always horny. I was honestly beginning to forget what it had been like not to be horny. Truly I believed everyone but me was having sex. Why was it so difficult for me? Why was I the only one. Why did no boys want to put their penis in me?

That particular afternoon I was hornier than most. I had genuinely touched myself in class while watching some boys though the window. I even got turned on by how they smelled all around me. It was torture being in a classroom with so much penis that I could not have. I really wondered how the other girls were able to do it.

I had come home frustrated and irritable. Luke’s girl was already wailing. Matt’s music was on. Instinctively I knew it meant he’d already started. It was a lot earlier than normal. I was already upset. I quietly went to my bed to listen. I could barely hear it over the music but knew I was probably too late to join him. Something in me snapped.

I barged in to his room. He had quick reactions because he was pulling the covers over him the second I opened the door. “What the fuck?” He yelled. “Get out, who said you could come in here?” I turned around and closed the door. “What are you doing?” He asked in confusion. I had to act quickly or I was going to lose my resolve.

I knew exactly how wrong this was and I was going to do it anyway. Advancing on the bed I didn’t utter a word. Pulling at the covers revealed his turgid red member. He may have said something but I did not hear it.

I was pleased to see that big cocks apparently ran in the family. It was a little bit bigger than what was normally in the videos. The tip looked angrily red while the shaft was gnarled and veiny. A little trickle of pre-come left a glistening trail. He tried to cover himself again but I refused to let him.

Bending over quickly, I took it in my hand and immediately plunged my mouth onto it. It tasted kind of funky, like licking at your own sweat. It tasted both salty and musky all at the same time. But it felt surprisingly warm and twitched in my mouth. The second my lips were on his penis he stopped resisting.

I looked up at his face, his cock filling my mouth. His expression had changed completely. His mouth was open and his eyes were almost glazed over. They rolled up in his head while he groaned. His hands were both in my hair holding my head as if uncertain it was real.

My tongue reached out to lick at him. I swirled around his head to tease out another moan, then I let him in my mouth again.

While sucking him I recalled that everyone said to avoid using teeth so I focused on that. With my head bobbing up and down on his cock I urgently tore my panties off. It took him barely thirty more seconds to come in my mouth. I hadn’t been ready for the fact that it was really quite warm.

I swallowed it all because the films taught me that’s what you were supposed to do. The flavour was oddly metallic and dull. Maybe a hint salty, perhaps even musky like him. It wasn’t great, not really tasting of anything specific.

I didn’t care of course, I was feeling incredibly turned on from the knowledge I had made a real live boy come.

The way it had felt in my hand, the heat of his dick, the pulsating along his length. My fingers had actually felt his semen surging out of his cock, into my mouth. It was almost too much to bear. His orgasm made me so hot it was driving me a little bit insane.

With face bright red, he gasped for air, but thankfully his cock remained as rigid as steel. I quickly climbed on top and thrust it inside me. At least that’s what I tried to do. This, I learned, was very different to a hairbrush handle.

I was possibly too optimistic. For several long moments I honestly thought it might be too big. I felt like I was fighting it. Thankfully, despite being hot and rigid, it also felt kind of soft and spongy. This allowed me to squeeze it inside, although it was still much bigger than the impulse cans I was used to.

Such a massive thing was really hurting me. I was straining just pressing the tip into me. I was forced to go by millimetres and ease it in ever so slowly. Even so I still felt like it might tear me in half.

Only the tip was inside at this point, but it felt like so much more. It was already the largest thing I’d ever had in me. There was no way it could have worked if I hadn’t been so turned on and wet for him. It turned out to be vital that his cock was coated in my saliva and his come.

Straining with supreme effort and patience I got him past my tight opening. He definitely didn’t feel great at first. Once past my entrance it became slightly easier, but the whole thing was overwhelmingly big.

Very, very slowly I fed him inside. The heat from his pole kind of helped. He kept trying to pump it into me and I constantly plead with him to be gentle. Inch by agonising inch I got more in and I felt myself gradually getting used to him.

I didn’t want to think what this would be like if I hadn’t already been used to my makeshift toys. His size was right on the edge of being really painful. Yet even while he hurt in one way, I could feel him stroking and rubbing me inside and it also felt amazing. In spite of myself I felt my hips moving ever so slightly.

That slightest of motions moved his penis in me and I felt nerves tingling everywhere. The balls of my feet began feeling strangely warm.

Gasping moans were forced out of my throat without me making them. It was like somehow his penis was connected to my vocal chords and lungs. Every little thrust pushed out another.

There was a look of astonishment on his face. Like he could not believe his cock was experiencing a woman. I could only imagine how I looked trying to accommodate this huge thing.

Now that he was in it was definitely starting to get a lot easier. I persisted with pushing at him and painstakingly got his whole length inside.

It had taken so long for me to get all of him in I smiled and paused to rest. I put all my weight on him and felt it even deeper. My clit was now resting on his pelvis. Thankfully I had been so wet from my day of torment or this might not have even worked.

I couldn’t believe what I was feeling in me, like it filled all of my insides. Every little movement fired a thousand nerves. Soon I started to get used to him and it was everything I had hoped.

It wasn’t at all the same as having an impulse can inside you. It was soft and yielding and hot too. Not to mention it was attached to a sweaty man with ab’s and hair on his broad chest, who was groaning with pleasure beneath me.

He was still gently thrusting and I couldn’t help but grind my clit softly on him. The movement set off every nerve in my pussy, clit, and brain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.