Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 18: Career prospects

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Career prospects - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

I very much missed Gideon’s magnificent pole. It was a sacrifice that was necessary however. Despite the loss I felt immeasurably better than I had in nearly a year. It was just me and Chantelle again and I wasn’t breaking any number of ethical standards and laws.

Although Chantelle was a little overwhelmed by the extra sex. She quickly adapted. We invested in some toys online and after a little trial and error found the right ones for us.

My career was improving as well. I received a minor promotion which included a small raise. My students had improved their performance enough to receive notice. It was in no small part thanks to Gideon and his newfound dedication in his final year.

It was a relief to me that my younger brother refused to take any of my classes. With Gideon no longer in school all the pitfalls I’d fallen into were no more. I was at last able to pursue my life as a free woman.

The effort I was able to put in significantly increased. I suddenly found myself caring about my students education again. It seemed I had barely been going through the motions. They rapidly began to improve. Things were going so well I started to wonder about getting a position in Chantelles school again.

Only one vacancy had arisen last year with her fancy private school. I had applied but failed to get the position. I knew, of course, that they must have high calibre candidates applying so I wasn’t discouraged by this result.

However, When Chantelle got her role, Her grades were a mere five to ten percent above mine on average. I felt like I had reason to be confident. Surely my teaching experience and performance would hold me in good stead should any new position arise.

Interestingly Chantelle didn’t tell me when one finally did. Three roles came up in a relatively short period. The first two were not suitable. The third was essentially what I was currently doing. Upon finding it I was convinced I could get the job. I found out two days after it was posted. Chantelle never said a word.

It was always possible she had not known. In fact it was fairly likely, she wasn’t even in that department. However I still felt a stab of disquiet. I tried to reason with myself but I could not help but be a little upset.

It soon faded though, because a week later I got the call to offer the role. I was overjoyed. Every one of my dreams were coming true. I would be working in the prestigious well paying school I’d hoped for, and I could have sneaky afternoon sex with Chantelle.

Much to my relief Chantelle seemed genuinely delighted when I told her. She took us out for a very elegant dinner to celebrate. I was getting a little tipsy on the champagne she’d bought and in truth I wanted to leave early and fuck her like crazy.

Somehow we managed to make it through the meal while I sat across from her flirting in my soaking panties. It’s hard to describe how urgently I wanted her that night. At one point I peeled my knickers off and handed them to her under the table. She turned bright red at their touch. We managed to make it through the main course.

When dessert arrived I was still horny, but Chantelle was wisely plying me with water. “I can’t wait to have sex with you on your desk babe.” I whispered to her while she enjoyed her cheesecake.

Chantelle paused before replying and then poured ice cold water on my joy. “Sweetie, I will often have office hours, that’s really not always going to be possible.” I sulked until we got home.

I now feel bad about my behaviour that night. Not the drunken flirting, the way I treated Chantelle next. In the cold light of a sober day I was definitely an asshole to her. However in my defense it led to some phenomenal sex and I gave her several orgasms.

I was shitty to her. I accused her of not wanting me. I insisted she was cheating on me. I demanded to know why she didn’t want me. I told her I wasn’t sure I loved her anymore.

The horrified, shocked expression on her face completely sobered me up. I begged her to forgive me while she cried. I hugged her tightly and cried with her then profusely apologised and promised I didn’t mean it a hundred times over.

I’d hurt her out of spite for no good reason. I felt awful. I couldn’t stop apologizing and telling her I loved her. I kissed her until my lips were dry.

Finally she turned her face back to mine. I’m sorry babe, she said. Then we were kissing again and I was lost.

We fucked like animals. Desperate frantic animals. I sucked her to enough orgasms that she begged me to stop. We lay kissing and tangled in each other and her fingers made me come twice. Finally we used our toys and she rode me until we both came gasping. It might actually have been the best sex of my life.

I gave my notice at the school and served out the month. My new job wanted me right away so I was there the next day.

Thankfully they allowed me a full day of orientation. I got shown around the school then to my department. There was a shared office in the building and they showed me to my own desk. The spaces were all separated so even though there were six desks I felt like I had my own private space.

It was a better setup than I had at my previous school so even though I was entry level it was still a step up. I knew Chantelle had her own office but then she was already a senior teacher in her department. I would have to go and seek her out.

In the afternoon I would sit in and observe two classes, Tomorrow I would be given all the existing lesson plans and syllabus for the classes I be taking.

An interval sounded and the office space slowly filled with people. Three other teachers filed in one by one and took their desks in the office. There was a small kitchenette at one end of the long room where I was making myself a coffee. Some of them gradually drifted over and set about making themselves tea or coffee too. Brief introductions ensued.

At the far end of the room a remarkably pretty woman was putting her things on the desk right next to mine. If I hadn’t been taken by Chantelle I’d have been thrilled. When she was finished she turned and headed towards us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.