Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 16: Keeping It in the Family

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Keeping It in the Family - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

I constantly searched for a way out of this predicament. There had to be something I could say. “If you think that I’m going to sleep with you, then you’re out of your mind.” I told him. “Why not? You already did with Luke.” Thankfully he didn’t appear to know about Matt.

“Jon, you can’t tell anyone about this, you’ll just destroy my life, can’t you see it won’t get you anything?” He regarded me coldly. “I wasn’t going to tell anyone. I never told anyone about you and Luke and I’ve known about that for years.” The erection was highly prominent in his jeans, refusing to be left out of the conversation.

I knew there was a ‘but’ coming, as certain as sunrise. He opened his mouth and proved me correct. “But now I find you fucking the walking penis who has most of the girls in school after him.” He paused and looked me in the eye. “Why shouldn’t it be me?”

He was slightly bigger than Matt but not as big as Luke. Unfortunately for me I really liked his cock in spite of myself. I came on him constantly and very easily. He looked like both Matt and Luke so pressed all of those buttons. It was honestly difficult for me to stop coming for him.

I knew I was awful, I knew I was terrible. But I still drove to our parents house twice a week to fuck him after school. There was just nothing I could do. He even made me see him on lunch days that I didn’t have Gideon.

Many times that year I pondered that encounter and how it could have gone differently. “I promise you I’ll never tell a soul about this.” He assured me as earnestly as he could. He then stood and unzipped his jeans. “I just want you.”

He took out his rock hard angry looking member. It was almost a replica of Luke’s. I could almost feel the heat radiating from it. If there was a moment for me to stop it happening, then that was probably it. Instead I resigned myself to my fate and took his inflamed tip in my mouth.

That first time he came so quickly I almost couldn’t believe it. I had sucked him for a few moments when he wanted to fuck me. He bent me over the bed and roughly pulled my panties down. He shoved it in and began to stroke in and out.

I didn’t want to moan but his penis took control of my vocal chords, each stroke forcing a gasp. I was just starting to like it when he grunted behind me. I hadn’t been counting but it could not have been more than thirty seconds.

That session had me wondering if he had a premature problem. This turned out not to be the case. He came in me three more times though before he got me to come. Each successive ejaculation he lasted a little longer. Much like Matt he didn’t deflate.

Over subsequent sessions he would gradually start lasting longer until it was normal. It had merely been the excitement of having his penis inside the person he’d apparently been fantasising about for years.

It was so very much like fucking Matt had been in some ways. Completely different in others. He was like an incompetent version but it still managed to make me every bit as hot as Matt always had.

It didn’t matter that I didn’t particularly like him. It didn’t even matter that he was bad. I came purely by virtue that he was like a young Matt. Over and over I resentfully came on him.

The sex was often quite vanilla, often shit. I would sit on his cock while he groped my boobs. If I didn’t play with my own clit I might have got off a whole lot less. It wasn’t always terrible, I just had to compensate a lot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.