Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 15: Learning Lessons

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Learning Lessons - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

Things would get a whole lot worse before they got better. Near the end of the year a lot of the tumult had died down. I was so familiar with Gideon’s body I could make him come within a minute. Not that I ever wanted to of course. It was just nice to know I could.

At home, sex with Chantelle was still wild. She truly knew my body better than I did. I’d completely forgiven her for the hateful way she didn’t want to work with me. And I’d forgiven myself for falling on a boy’s penis every other day.

On the whole everything was going quite well. I was doing better at my job. The change in attitude from Gideon had also shown me how my own attitude affected the students interest in a subject. That’s not to say I fucked poor performers, but I managed to develop a lot more empathetic approach.

This change in my own perspective meant I continued to get better results. I actually managed to reach the highest grade improvements across the board by the years end. Suddenly I was loving my job. I felt like I really made a difference and loved when I reached and inspired one of the students. A simple exchange where they became enthusiastic could make my whole day.

Most of the girls who pursued Gideon at school had moved on. He was still being followed but it was only by the size queens who urgently wanted him. Almost all the other girls had shifted focus to other boys. Interestingly it made an appreciable difference to the entire school.

One boy’s sex life had kept almost all the girls happy while making most of the boys miserable. It was honestly impressive to behold. Now that they were finally getting sex some of the boys grades shot up. Paradoxically, others went in to decline.

I wasn’t sure if he still held court in the library bathroom, but I suspected he did at least occasionally. The whispered complaints I overheard suggested that his penis was still in the marketplace.

I didn’t especially mind sharing him too much. I knew it couldn’t be a lot, and I had no real attachment to him. I liked him for sex. I truly didn’t think anything of him beyond that context. It was just a penis, a very big penis.

We continued to have sex in the storeroom. After the end of year holiday break he had nearly lost his mind. He came in me about six times on our first day back in the storeroom. I only got there once. It had been a thoroughly disappointing outing.

Eventually he settled down again but I knew what to expect after the next holiday. I absently considered if it was worth bringing him to any of Matt and my own hook-up locations, but I couldn’t imagine it ending well. Ultimately I decided it was better for me to endure this rampant session than to risk being discovered.

In retrospect I have no idea if our discovery was avoidable or not. It might have just been an accident. It was entirely possible that the self locking door had not fully closed and that neither myself or Gideon noticed. Either way we were fools not to have been more cautious.

However it happened, the result was still quite devastating. After nearly a whole year of fucking in the storeroom, we had perhaps become lazy. School was done for the day Gideon’s cock was pumping into me and I was gasping. “Come in me babe.” I cried. “Come in me.” I intoned again. “Come in me.” I begged.

“Come in me, come in me, come in me, come in me, come in me, come in me, please come in me,” I demanded over and over. I felt him building and I closed my eyes to focus. I felt his penis spasm and the warmth inside me after he shot his load. I came with him while he grunted in my ear.

I was in heaven. I opened my eyes, an ecstatic grin on my face. That’s when I saw the boy standing where Gideon once had when he discovered me. I screamed and buried my face in Gideon’s neck. He turned around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.