Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 14: Bad teacher

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Bad teacher - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

There was unrest among the girls of three whole years. Gideon had been more than prolific. Now he was no longer hooking up with any of them, he insisted, and many were somewhat upset about it. On one of the rare occasions when we talked I asked him about his other girls.

It seemed he had quite literally fucked almost every single girl in the years above and below his in addition to those of his own year. He never needed to do anything, they just came to him, he asserted. It wasn’t something he sought out. Three years earlier he had fucked a girl for the very first time and word immediately got out.

There was a disused bathroom in the library building he told me made it all possible. Without that bathroom he would never have been able to get with even half of them. He would fuck girls any lunch hour he wasn’t doing re tests with me. Sometimes there would be three in the bathroom at once each waiting their turn.

He told me they were fine but most didn’t know what to do like I did. It had once been necessary to fuck five girls in a row until he got off he insisted. I struggled to believe this claim considering he had come so easily with me. It seemed quite improbable.

It honestly bewildered me that they were not able to get him off. There were some very pretty girls in school and they had to know more than I did at their age. The very idea that it might take three of them to get him to come was wild. It strongly suggested to me that he was probably just being used as a big warm dildo.

Some small part of me was impressed at how these girls handled such a massive pole. Even for me, who had fucked Luke for years, his was big. I had loved Luke’s cock towards the end, but Gideon’s made me gasp and moan without my conscious involvement.

It amused me that our old bathroom still got use, but I was thrown by how far girls had come with their sexuality. There had been no circumstance I would have stood in line for a penis. Perhaps I was less liberal than I always believed. I couldn’t decide if this blasé attitude to sex was a good or a bad thing. I could certainly not imagine watching and waiting for him to fuck a random girl in front of me. No cock could be worth that.

The problem with the girls being frustrated was the directionless manner in which they spent that energy. They followed and flirted with him everywhere. I’d never noticed it before but he had a perpetual entourage of at least three and usually five girls following him everywhere. This number had now grown.

Up to ten girls followed him now, so he could never get peace. There was absolutely no way we could meet anywhere thanks to those girls. Ultimately the only way we could realistically meet was for me to give him extra work after school or in lunch hours. This only worked for the days I had the class with a storeroom. Which meant a maximum three days a week.

The thing was, he told me, that those three days were enough. I made him come as much as a legion of teenage girls with all their energy and tight young pussies ever did in a week. Perhaps I was getting desperate but I liked when he told me that.

For my part I was amazed he was so easily satisfied. I just needed to suck him or jack him for a few minutes and he’d come inside me with less than a dozen strokes. Of course I never wanted that. I wanted him to fuck me until I came twice and then keep it in and hold me until I was ready.

It wasn’t much to ask but it still made him bust at least four times to get me there. He enthusiastically worked to fulfill my needs on each of our encounters.

What I did to his penis turned him completely compliant for me. He would obediently do what ever I wanted. The orgasms only heightened his existing feelings.

Gideon had almost immediately confessed to me of his crush, how he had hated the class but took it purely because of me. He had only begun to work harder after I started being nice to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.