Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 13: A class act

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: A class act - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

It was so big I felt my eyes widen. I could do nothing to stop the noises escaping my throat. I was thankful for having experience with Luke or I doubted I could have coped. The little room was becoming very hot and steamy from our breath.

He thrust into me and I would moan. He pulled out and I would gasp. Over and over he pushed in and out. With relief I adapted very quickly. It helped that he was gentle and went fairly slowly at first. He must have been aware of what his size could do.

His hands groped at my boobs and he kissed my neck, hot breath stirring my nerve endings. I gripped him tightly with my legs and pulled him against me. He lifted me up from the bench with one strong hand onto his cock. I no longer needed the hand on my clit because I was now grinding against him.

He took his other hand from my boob and now both hands gripped my ass pulling me tighter. I couldn’t help but cry out while he got deeper. He pumped his cock in an out while I gasped. The room was stiflingly hot now. It felt like an hour, but was surely only minutes when he grunted quietly and his hips sharply thrust against me in a series of quick spasmodic jerks.

After he came he slowed down a lot and it took him some time to recover. While he held me on his pole the erection didn’t go down. We just stood there in the corner with his penis in me and him breathing wet and hot on my neck.

Finally I couldn’t hold back any longer. I squeezed him and thrust to get feeling going. In moments he joined me thrusting again. He eventually set me back down on the bench. Changing the pace he slowly withdrew all the way to his tip and gently made very small thrusts with barely more than the tip inside.

My skirt was hiked all the way up and I marveled at the length of glistening red cock while he pushed it in and out. At last he pushed it all the way in again and I moaned loudly in surprise. He withdrew it almost completely, then thrust it home again. Each time I couldn’t help the moan.

I had to rub myself again and by the time he thrust it in the the tenth time I was coming on him. That appeared to set him off. He pulled me tight again and rapidly increased his pace. He was coming again in less that a minute after me.

When his penis deflated I felt a little disappointment. I wasn’t yet done. Moments after it pulled out of me I heard the splashes of his sperm hitting the floor. I smiled at the thought that I was adding to the legacy of the stained floor.

I collected myself while he leaned against me catching his breath. “Miss...” He began but I stopped him with a finger on his lips. I kissed him then got to my knees before his cock. I wanted him hard again.

I was barely able to get him in my mouth. I certainly couldn’t get much in. I was forced to use my hands and worked him the way both Luke and Matt loved. I focused mostly on the tip until he began to push more forcefully at me by which point I knew he was ready.

Spitting on his cock I stroked my hands his full length while sucking his head. The moans and sighs of appreciation indicated I made the correct assumption. He shot his load down my throat barely thirty seconds later with a loud grunt. Proving me right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.