Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 12: Teachers pet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Teachers pet - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

Despite her vicious words I still loved her. I was hurt, but I’d recover. My ambition to land that job was still there but the enthusiasm was tempered. Perhaps she would come to love me being there, especially if I gave her multiple orgasms in her lunch break. However it stung me more than was reasonable that the woman I hoped to marry didn’t want to work with me.

Naturally I was being slightly hyperbolic. It’s probably because I struggle to convey the full depths of how much I love Chantelle. I love her with every last ounce of my soul. I love her so much that I want her to want me near, always, but I also love her so much that I would never want to force something onto her she didn’t want. Even me. It honestly hurts sometimes to be in love with a girl.

We made love again the following morning, because I cannot stay mad at her. Once again in the shower. I wanted to send her to work happy from orgasms. What I succeeded in doing was nearly making us both late.

Moments after she came in my face she put her leg down and gasped at the time on our shower radio. We both rushed to get ready and left in a hurry leaving me horny and frustrated. I got to work on time without much stress.

The morning passed quickly with several of my better groups.

The afternoon was not so great. I made a mental note to invest in some air freshener. This class had been at PE in the previous period and were much more pungent than normal. Why they didn’t make them shower after that class I’d never understand.

The students had come a long, long way in the few years since I had been at school. The classes were no longer perpetually filled with boy musk as they once were. This class however was always a little ripe. It may have been that I was a little more acutely aware of it that day too.

I managed to get through it by opening all of the windows, grateful for the weather. Had it been raining i would have been forced to to inhale them for the whole class. At least they weren’t my class of dullards, that group would be up after lunch.

I chastised myself for being so uncharitable. I could feel myself being more irritable than was usual, I needed to cut them more slack. It was an effort though. Finally the bell rang and I was able to close the windows. I stayed in the class through lunch.

Mine was one of the few rooms that wasn’t open to the students for breaks. This afforded me a quiet refuge from the usual cacophony. Many of my old teachers still worked here. I wasn’t yet used to treating them as co-workers, so it still felt awkward. I tended to avoid the staff-room seeking any alternatives.

If one thing irritated me about the general perception of the teaching profession it would be the prevailing and false view that its easy and that there’s a lot of time off. I imagine that view comes from a simple minded and thoughtless approach to reality.

No doubt these intellectual titans believe that when a teacher is not in front of students they are not working. Allow me to assure you that this belief is utterly false. There virtually never stops being work to do, and most of it is not grading classwork or teaching.

I ate my lunch and worked. The younger students screamed and ran about outside. I paused for a time watching some girls giggling together, trying to get the attention of the boys. The boys meanwhile were doing their best to get the attention of the girls. Each faction completely oblivious. Nothing ever changed.

There were always a couple of students though. I looked about. Yes, there they were. A couple over under the tree kissing. Another couple were sitting on one of the exercise apparatus kissing. I squinted for a second.

I couldn’t be sure from this distance, but the girl straddling the boy that way was wiggling her hips a lot. I looked away embarrassed. Trying to get back to work. Distracted, I opened a couple of windows again. The classroom was getting a bit warm. Soon the bell went for class.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.