Illicit - Cover

Illicit

Copyright© 2022 by Nomdeplume99

Chapter 10: Coming out

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Coming out - I fell for the perfect girl, then I fucked it all up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

It hurt a lot more than I thought it would, even though this was exactly what I wanted. When I finally found the condom in the bin I didn’t have to fake anything. I cried and yelled at him and we fucked, then I cried and yelled some more. It took me days to break up with him properly. We kept on fucking every time I thought we were done.

Finally I told him bluntly I would not be with him anymore and we didn’t fuck. I moved all my things into my own room and it was final. He still saw the bitch. Even though he had the good sense not to bring her to our place he suddenly started spending a whole lot more time out. I knew they were screwing each time and it stung a little.

I realised by the time the new school year started I would have to move out. I kept having occasional relapses where we would fuck like crazy then I would tell him it was a mistake and we were done.

Throughout both of these break-ups I’d been seeing Chantelle like nothing was happening. It was her that ultimately got me through it. When I told her I needed to move out of my place she insisted I move in with her. I accepted happily and moved in the next day.

I left it about six months to come out to both brothers on the same day. It left me sore from all the sex we had, but Chantelle fortunately attributed my suppressed libido to the stress of finally telling family. I’m not sure either brother truly accepted it but I kind of got the impression that they were both happy it wasn’t a guy.

The only real worry I had now was the possibility of either brother telling Chantelle something out of spite when they learned of her. I lived in fear of that contingency so I always made sure to be nice to both of them and never allowed them to meet. There was zero doubt that they could make her believe it, lord knows they had plenty of evidence.

Luke in particular loved taking photographs and filming me. He must have genuinely had thousands of photo’s of my pussy and boobs. The camera he bought especially for it cost him a small fortune. He had at least a dozen home movies of him fucking me. His personal favourite, and if I’m honest mine too, was of him fucking me from behind in front of a full length mirror.

I had come particularly easily that time because I found watching him fucking me to be so hot. His big cock slipped in and out while I played with my clit. His hands groped my boobs and suddenly we were both coming.

There was no mistaking that it was me and my brother in the high resolution footage. And there was especially no missing that I was loving coming on his cock.

It was every bit as bad with Matt’s collection. And it certainly was a collection. He too had fucked me in front of our bathroom mirror. It appeared to be another thing they had in common.

We had fucked this way so many times he actually got really good at taking pictures. The best ones were when he captured me in mid orgasm. Just looking at those photos could almost always get me horny.

There was a particularly good one where his mouth was on my neck. His hand was on my clit and I could clearly make out his red cock in mid thrust. My eyes were closed and my face was red. My mouth was open in a circle.

One of my hands was reaching around behind me and my fingers were running through his shaggy brown hair. The other hand was groping my left breast. I almost looked to be wearing a shocked expression but I was unmistakably coming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.