Family Sex During Lockdown - Cover

Family Sex During Lockdown

Copyright© 2022 by Wemb17

Chapter 6: Daughter’s Story

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Daughter’s Story - This happened during Lockdown in England and involves the whole family including our pet dog. Everyone was stuck indoors for a long time and families did strange things they would never have done during normal times.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Over the previous two weeks my mind has been working overtime as to how far I could push Mum who you all know by now to be a frigid cow who hasn’t had sex for many years. I have had a couple of lesbian experiences but my warped mind wanted to see if I could get Mum to do anything. After all she is the only member of the family that I hadn’t fucked so far.

I was in my room when Mum came in with some clean washing. I was feeling very horny after the previous evening’s sex (this will all be explained in the next instalment) so I decided to give my dirty thoughts an airing. I told Mum that I was concerned about how to check my breasts properly for any lumps. I said that I knew she had only felt my breasts a couple of weeks ago but I was very tired when she did it, and could she show me now when I was properly awake, I am a conniving cow lol. Mum said OK so I took off my tee shirt and bra. Mum then tenderly felt all of my big tits explaining as she went what she was doing and what were the most important areas to check. I had to put on “my game face” and listen carefully whilst all the time I was thinking how sexy I felt and what I was going to do to Mum if she gave me the chance. After a thorough five minute examination Mum said she had finished. I told her Thanks and that I should repay her by letting me check her breasts. I couldn’t believe it when she said Yes, I struggled to suppress my smile, and even more so when her blouse and bra were off so quickly. This was my big chance but I did not expect what was going to happen in the next few minutes.

Mum sat on my bed and she looked pretty vulnerable sitting there topless and her little pert breasts looking very sexy. It wouldn’t take me as long to feel her breasts for lumps as it took her to feel mine but I was going to take as long as possible. I gently felt her breasts all over and carefully took her nipple inbetween my finger and thumb, exerting just enough pressure not to spook her. Then to my surprise Patch entered the room and started sniffing Mum’s legs. He had learnt very quickly to sniff out sex juices so was Mum getting turned on by what I was doing? Mum’s legs started to open as Patch explored further, and her skirt became ruffled as he pushed further up her thighs. Was I dreaming, was Patch really licking Mum’s thighs and she was letting him? I removed my hands and went back to sit in my chair. Patch pushed further up Mum’s thighs until he reached her knickers, she had pulled her skirt right up to reveal her cute little knickers. Before Patch reached her pussy I could see she had already started to get wet as there was a lovely damp strip down the centre of her knickers. Patch then started to lick her roughly on the outside of her knickers, fuck this was hot, and probably the hottest thing I had ever seen knowing what Mum was like when it came to sex. I was sat in the chair frigging my cunt whilst Mum’s body started to contort as she slipped down the bed as she began to orgasm. She fell off the bed and shouted “get him off me, stop him”. Trying to suppress my smile I dragged Patch off her and out of the room.

Mum looked like a real slut on my bedroom floor. No blouse or bra on, skirt up around her waist and her knickers soaking wet. She was struggling to breath never mind talk. After a couple of minutes she came to her senses and said “Sorry Kate, I don’t know what happened there”. I told her that it was ok, it was very hot and sexy but she now has to come and satisfy me. I told her to come and feel my pussy. She said “I can’t do that you are my Daughter”. I persisted and then basically inferred that after what had just happened she “owed me”. I was fucking soaked and had cum in my panties whilst watching Mum orgasm to Patch’s licking. Finally, basically to shut me up, Mum came over and sat by then put her hand in my knickers. She looked at me when she felt how wet I was, and I told her this was because I had just cum. She then gave me the final surprise of the day by putting two fingers inside my sopping cunt, swirled them around, took them out and micked my cunt juices off her fingers. Now I was dreaming, this could not have just happened, could it, and I only came to my senses when I heard Dad’s keys in the front door. We both rushed to put our clothes back on before Mum shouted downstairs to let Dad know where we were. Even by what I had planned to happen this was beyond my wildest dreams.

Over the next week or so Mum and I didn’t mention anything that has happened, and in fact if anybody looked from the outside our relationship was exactly the same as it had always been, pretty frosty. Dad was now very busy at work so it meant that he was leaving for work earlier and when he came home he was very tired, meaning earlier nights and less sex. Mum was normally an early riser as well but when one morning she decided to have a lie-in I decided to join her in her bed. I snuggled up to Mum and gently started to caress her. I started down her arms, moved to the outside of her thighs, then moved on to her little tits playing with her nipples in my fingers. I was not getting any resistance, so I started to kiss on her neck when she turned her head around and kissed me fully on the lips. My nipples started to harden so I took off my night shirt. To my surprise Mum sat up, pulled her night shirt, a very old fashioned night shirt worn by women in their 50’s, over her head, then to my astonishment slipped her knickers off. This immediately gave me dampness in my knickers. Mum fully turned around, we started to kiss each other passionately and grope each other. Once again I was surely dreaming. My dream was now about to turn in to a very very wet dream. I

Mum said that she had something to tell me. She told me that this wasn’t the first girl girl sex she had ever had and even more incredible that she had sex with the family dog when she was younger. Well, fuck me, my pussy was now about to flood my knickers, the only item of clothing the two of us had on. She told me that when she was 15 she caught her older sister, my Aunty, being fucke by their family dog Fido and that she was appalled by this but curious. She threatened to tell their Mum and Dad but her sister convinced her not to, told her how great a dog’s cock was and to stay and watch. Mum said that for some reason she started to enjoy what she was watching and started to feel inside her knickers. She was very sexually naive and when her sister told her to sit down in front of her she just thought her sister was being nice. When she sat down her sister pushed her down and started to lick her wet knickers. Mum said she knew everything going on was wrong, even more so when her sister pulled her knickers to one side and licked her wet cunt, wetter than it had ever been because she didn’t masturbate much and had never really got herself off. Her sister finger fucked her whilst Fido fucked her sister with his big knotted cock until he exploded his spunk in to her womb. Mum had never seen or tasted male spunk before, never mind dog spunk, so when her sister invited her to taste the spunk on her fingers she was curious. She said that she tasted it and it was quite nice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.