Family Sex During Lockdown - Cover

Family Sex During Lockdown

Copyright© 2022 by Wemb17

Chapter 5: Daughter’s Story

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Daughter’s Story - This happened during Lockdown in England and involves the whole family including our pet dog. Everyone was stuck indoors for a long time and families did strange things they would never have done during normal times.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I was now becoming a complete slut. I had fucked Dad and Patch, there was only Mum left but that was never going to happen. I was really enjoying Dad fucking me which we still did regularly but it was Patch that really got me excited now. During the following week another opportunity arose to fuck Patch but as before I would need Dad’s help. I had been on the computer chatting to Robertbi getting fucking horny as usual, my cunt wet, two fingers inserted inside my pussy, nipples hard and erect. Dad had taken Patch out for a walk so I was naked in the chair when he returned. This no longer shocked Dad, he loved to see me naked as it usually meant that he was going to fuck me.

Tonight though I wanted Patch’s big cock in my wet cunt and I told Dad this when he came in. He had a slight look of disappointment that he wasn’t going to fuck his slut of a Daughter tonight but he knew that I wouldn’t be for turning and that he didn’t want to ruin his future chances of fucking me. I knew that Patch got excited by licking my wet pussy so I called him over to the chair whilst Dad sat on the sofa. I was more interested tonight in getting Patch’s cock hard rather than getting off to him licking me. It didn’t take long to get his cock out of his sheath and hard. When it was I moved out of the chair and got on to the floor on all fours. I asked Dad to give Patch a hand in getting his cock in to my wet cunt. Well he not only gave him a hand he gave him his mouth as well. What the fuck was he doing? He sucked Patch so well that it quickly became obvious to me that it wasn’t the first cock he had sucked. He really got in to it, but this wasn’t helping me in delaying me getting fucked. However, I have to say it was fucking hot seeing Dad sucking a cock and enjoying himself so much. Dad tried to take as much cock as possible, then told me to join him. I stroked Patch’s cock whilst Dad continued with his mouth so we swapped. I just had to mand sure that Patch didn’t blow in my mouth, I wanted that in my pussy. I told Dad that Patch was ready, so he got him in to position and Patch inserted his cock in to my wet hole. Patch had still not learnt anything from his last fuck with me as he still continued to bang away like there was no tomorrow. His knot quickly got inside me and it felt even bigger than last time. I quickly orgasmed, but still Patch went at it like a pneumatic drill. I was building up to a second orgasm and he still hadn’t blown his load. Fuck, this could be a long night but I was determined to enjoy it. Well, in fact I had no choice because I now knew that it took at least 10 minutes for Patch’s knot to go down before he could get out of my pussy. Patch started to hump me even deeper then I felt it, the first dollop of spunk, followed by more lengthy spurts of hot sticky cum. Wow, it was even more than last time and I definitely felt more worn out than the last time. I lay flat on my stomach and waited for Patch to leave my pussy. I started to feel sleepy then finally his knot plopped out of my pussy. Cum was seeping out of my pussy when I felt another prick inside me. What the fuck? Dad was raping me, I hadn’t asked him to fuck me. I said “Dad, what are you doing?”. He said that he was so horny he thought I wouldn’t mind if he came for sloppy seconds. Cheeky fucker, but I let him continue even though I could hardly feel him due to being so wet and my pussy well lined with doggy spunk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.