Busted by the Lawn Man - Cover

Busted by the Lawn Man

Copyright© 2022 by Wild Man

Chapter 4

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was mowing a lady friends daughters yard. What I discovered and then saw was something wild and beyond ones mind to grasp. I busted her daughter having sex with her dog. Did he really rape her the first time?

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Bestiality   First   Voyeurism   Size  

It took some time for our “little” miss beauty to come around fully and at last have all of her wits about her and including all of the strength she could muster up to have.

I sat on the bed right there where she was still laid out on the breeding bed her legs still wide open as hell and I could see that no doubt at all Rambo’s huge tongue had opened that tight little pussy up good and proper now and “ready” for her next “pleasure”!

Her cunt lips were swollen out and open and juices were covering every ounce of her beautiful blonde mound. Her clit was swollen and reddish white looking just above where Rambo had given her the best tonguing of her life!

Her legs were still raised up and feet still planted on the breeding pens mattress and comforter as she was now back to life and looking around but her eyes still glazed over from being tongued by two males myself and their own pet Rambo!

At last she turned her head to me and said: “OH I’ve never been eaten like that before!”

No doubt that was damn sure true as I now wondered if I and Rambo had made her cum so much she was dried up?

Even as she lay there her whole body shook from being just totally and completely given out and this young woman was once a beautiful cheerleader and a gymnast and loved to play basketball and other sports in school.

And even out of school and into life as a young woman she was still damn fit and very well physically fit! But no doubt I and Rambo had taken the piss and vinegar out of her per say!

So we all sat there her spread nakedly wide open before Rambo and I.

Rambo now sitting between her legs pulled up onto the “breeding” bed and spread wide open legs to give out to put her legs down and her thighs and legs leaning widely spent to each side.

And I sitting on the bed above where all the action had happened helping to get her that way so he could plow his huge tongue even deeper and for better pleasure for them “both”!

The three of us each in our own world so to speak though actually “Rambo” and I had our senses about us, but our animalistic man minds tuned in to the female in heat between us.

And her the beautiful female spread out before us and the female in heat for us both!

All she could say for the longest time was: “That was to much for me.”

But it wasn’t going to be to much as yet because the next thing was that Rambo was going to mount her and give her something way up in that little belly that no doubt as yet he’s the only one that had been that far!!

As my prior updates etc. to this story had come along she had herself never known what the all of it was ... Until I had at last become involved and had told her and saw her take it!

She was now back into the world enough that she tried to get up but was so far spent physically that she merely slid right back down her legs still wide open as hell though now unfolded and her feet on the floor instead of pulled up onto the breeding pen.

Though she finally was able to look around and see just what I had brought into their bedroom and just what she was laying on propped up on the lounge pillow with and laid out with the rest of her body.

She just shuddered all over and said: “This is my daughters play pen!

Well it certainly weren’t no more.

She did say it was a pain in the ass to use and she had even thought of either selling it, or giving it away to someone that needed one, My instant thoughts were I bet this stays around now.

She was in desperate need of something to drink and no doubt she’d needed that by now since Rambo and I had drained that pussy all but dry.

So I let her there to gather her strength I knew she’d need for the next part of this pleasure journey, went and got a picture of water and grabbed what was left of her frozen margarita mix knowing she was going to need more of that for sure.

And Rambo followed me into the kitchen and himself divulged his own self into his water as if he knew he needed to replenish his own supply for the next more physical bout for him. So I got another couple beers myself and came back into the bedroom.

Of course Rambo followed suit right along with me his back paws clicking against the hardwood floor and his front ones just sliding along as he walked this way.

I poured her a glass of their cold already mixed energy drink from it’s pitcher and she gladly swigged that down and drank a couple more then asked for her margarita again.

As yet she hadn’t gotten drunk in the least during all this though she had drank enough earlier to loosen the mind belt and give in to what she wanted and what she got from me in the living room.

So we sat there for sometime her resting and “Rambo” steadily giving more and more hard long glances at that pussy and I watching the two of them in all this from the beds edge I sat on.

After this “rest” time out per say, and her now getting more together and her strength returning and now moving everything more freely about and yet just still lay there and leaving her legs wide open as both “Rambo” and I was surely taking every chance we could to look at that pussy of hers!

She had finished all of her mixed and frozen margaritas by now and was sure feeling more and more the affects of the alcohols subtle way of loosening up a persons thoughts, and morals alike for that matter.

And then finally looked up at me and said: “Oh thank you so much for coming over!”

Well no damn doubt it was my pleasure to have done so!

She then began to get a bit loopy headed as drunks often do and was saying oh how happy she was now and how this was the best moment of her life outside of her daughter being brought into the world by her and such.

And I knew the start of her next pleasure was working itself up a hell of a storm in her mind at this point.

Because now she was taking long glances herself right at Rambo sitting there nearly right up between her legs and constantly looking at her pussy!

She began to shudder all over and looked up at me and said: “I think he wants to fuck me!”

The way she had said it and the way her whole body shuddered and the fact of her being now into a bit of drunken state made it all the more sort of funny as hell yet damn serious enough because she knew he was looking at that fine beautiful pussy.

And then she drunkenly said; “I know you want to fuck me to?”

Well you damn right I did as well!! Sometimes a drunk may act stupid but damn if some of the things they say aren’t right on the money.

She then stammered out:: “My Husbands hates my pussy, but my God Father and my dog loves it.”

I couldn’t hold back any longer that shit was just to damn seriously funny and she and I both had one hell of a laugh about that.

Then she just looked back down at “Rambo” sitting right there ready to mount and fuck her brains out and then back up at me and said: “So Who Wants my Pussy First?”

There was indeed no doubt she’d never heard about sloppy seconds and that’s yet another thing altogether and yet another story altogether as well.

I just looked down at her and said: “The question is which of us do you want pleasure from?”

She just looked right into my eyes those big beautiful blue green eyes shinning with pure absolute lust and said: “I’ve only had but one mans dick, and it is not worth a shit.”

I then said: “ Yes that’s true “his” probably isn’t; But another man’s may put you over the top of the world.”

She just looked dead right into my eyes and said: “But my dogs makes me go crazy, oh I love his hot dick!”

I just seized the drunken moment of her world and said: “Well to be honest with You if I were to fuck you, that would just only stir up more shit than to just leave it be as this, and just help you and Rambo pleasure each other.”

She just smiled and stammered out: “Why can’t my husband be like you?”

And then said:: “I would love it if he could watch me fuck him like you do.” As saying that she was pointing at Rambo.

So I then just said: “Well he’s certainly going to fuck you tonight!”

At that very instant and moment she absolutely just turned right over onto the breeding bed, on her belly and was trying to get her legs into position, to push that tight round beautiful tiny ass of hers up, and get it but I stopped her and said: “Oh no tonight it’s altogether different”!!!!

She just looked up at me and said; “Different what do you mean by different?”

I just then got on the floor right beside her and grabbed her and flipped her right back onto her back again and said:: “The difference is that this time, tonight your going to fuck him missionary!”

She was now questioningly looking at me and said: “How do we do it missionary?”

So I said:: “Missionary means your on your back and he’s on top fucking you.”

She just looked at me in this dumbfounded as hell way and said: “He’s a fucking dog the only way he’ll fuck me is like I was trying to do.”

I just looked at her and said:: “Trust me he’ll fuck the hell out of you missionary to, And if neither you or he don’t like it, we’ll do it the other way.”

I knew I wanted to see it happen this way and I had my full reasons for it.

She just now lay there on her back and had her legs spread wide open, her ass to far up on the breeding bed for him to get a good stroking action, and in that pussy as deep as he could so I said; “Put your legs back up onto the bed like you were when he ate you and open them wide open.”

So as she grumbled out she pulled her legs up, and had her feet back on the breeding bed, spread her thighs wide apart, and I reached and scooted her down until her ass was right on the edge of it, and her shoulders and head resting into the lounge pillow.

Rambo just seemed to sense then and there she was surely ready for him because he just stood right up and got right in between those open legs and reached his snout out and started to once again lick her pussy!

She just absolutely then and there went crazy and shoved her beautiful round little ass up off the bed pushing her pussy to tongue lashing at her and was crying out; “I can’t take much of this”

And I just leaned over as her head was thrashing about and said; “He’s just getting you ready.”

She was just thrashing and “crying” out: “Oh it’s to sensitive” “I can’t take much of this”

I just then said:: “It won’t last long he’s just getting you back into heat, so he can fuck you really good like you want it!”

She just was thrashing her whole body wildly about her ass swinging in the air her pussy was once again succumbing to his tongues lashing of it as “Rambo” was trying his best to follow her pussy around and keep tonguing at it.

Then suddenly he stopped and she just fell back onto the breeding bed breathing hard and heavy and saying; “He stopped oh he stopped”

I just again said; “Yes he did and now that your ready he’s going to mount you.”

She just lay there shuddering and quivering all over as I then said; “Now I want you to open your eyes wide and watch him mount you”

Her eyes opened and she was now just staring at the man creature about to mount her and destroy her pussy, just gave “grunting” moans out, as she watched and awaited for what she wanted.

I just sat there right beside her wanting Rambo to hopefully jump up on his own which as yet he hadn’t done though he was sitting right there between this beauties wide open and readied to be bred by him legs, that all to familiar long little finger at the end of his cock shinning from the sheath now.

I then said; “I want you to look between his legs and see what’s showing.”

She just pushed her head up at the shoulders, and as she stared down her beautiful body and right where she had her legs spread and ready, seeing exactly what I wanted her to see!

She just shuddered all over and her mouth seemed to open in disbelief of what no doubt she hadn’t even as yet got see and that’s the very tip of his red hot dog cock.

I then just blurted out; “That long little finger thing at the end of his dick is going to absolutely give U what no man can tonight!”

All she could do was shudder and look at it as if at last now seeing what her little belly had felt when he knotted her the last time.

And that was what my full intention was of course there were other things yes but I wanted her to see what had caused all that stir up inside her belly the last time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.