Class Reunion - Cover

Class Reunion

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2022 by Mushroom

Fiction Sex Story: Harold is not happy in his marriage, so decided to relive some of his college years. So he invites some of his frat brothers to come out for a little reunion, not telling them he has also hired a half dozen hookers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Slut Wife   BTB   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Prostitution   .

I had spent weeks setting this up. Getting together six guys from my College Frat to come to town for a kind of reunion. I used social media to select the ones I remembered were the biggest “party animals”, and were all single. When I promised a weekend of booze and entertainment, they all agreed. I even had two others contact me who heard about it from others, so I invited them as well.

I had told my wife I was going to be in Cleveland that weekend, supervising a team at a new location my company was putting in. Not that she even seemed to care, our marriage had been over for about two years now. I simply had refused to see that until recently. And when I asked her what she was going to do while I was gone, she said she would probably just go and hang out with the girls.

Well, on Friday afternoon I got the place, and went to work. Setting up discreet video cameras throughout the house, and it was a beaut. A four bedroom Air B&B I had found that was available for a week. I did not need it for that long, but decided I could not find anywhere more perfect so got it. I had close to a grand in booze in the master bedroom which I claimed as my own, as well as the computer for capturing and recording all of the video hidden in the closet.

Jack was the first to arrive, and we gave each other a hug and sat in the living room with a beer and started to chat. He told me he was divorced, and working as a researcher at an investment company.

Devaun was next to arrive, and he quickly joined us. He was in the NFL for a single season after graduating, but bad luck in his first game snapped his knee and ended his career. But he was doing good as an assistant coach for a small college in the South. He and Jack were talking about football when the next two arrived.

Ah, the Duncan twins. Jason and Kevin, I was never able to tell them apart. But I had invited Kevin, and when he asked I told him his brother was also welcome. One after the other they each arrived, and about half of us retired to the grill in the backyard to do up steaks and burgers as the rest hung out in the house and continued to drink.

It was a great first night, getting to know everybody again. Mike even asked me at one time why I had invited him as we had not been particularly close in college. I just gave him a smile, and said that I had recently gotten a divorce, and wanted to relive some of my glory days as a free man again. He patted my back, and said that sounded great.

There were some hangovers the next morning, but nothing to stop them from finishing up the last of the booze I had set aside for the first day. I had already told them I only had so much so was rationing it. And as this was a three day party they agreed with that. So long as on the last night we killed whatever was left.

We had a great time that day, swapping lies and stories about the last eight years. I said I was working with a medical research company, mostly working in the facilities department which meant making sure all maintenance was done. Devaun said that sounded like I was a janitor, and I held up my watered down whiskey in salute to him and laughed.

“Naw, more like the top boss of the janitors. I do other things, like checking out if a building they want for expansion is suitable, and also help plan future uses of current buildings.”

We finished another dinner, and when the doorbell rang I told them this was a party favour I had arranged. I went into the bedroom as Mike got the door, and he stood back in shock. And one after another, six gals came into the room. They had no idea I had arranged to have escorts as part of the party.

This was going to take up a big chunk of my bonus, but I had already planned ahead and had the company put that in a special account. This was entirely my money, my wife knew nothing about it. And I already had on the headphones and was listening as the guys all hooted as they arrived.

Four of the girls were White, and the other two were Black and Asian, as I had requested. I could hear the music going as several of the guys started to dance with them, and I used the controls to check out the girls.

The Asian girl was hot, and I made a note to myself to make sure to get a piece of her before the party was over. She had a tight little body, and looked like she could have still been in High School. The black girl was quickly grabbed up, but I was surprised that it was by Mike, and not Devaun. They were already grinding on each other as they kinda danced, and I looked around the room some more.

I looked closer at Devaun, and my jaw about hit the keyboard in shock. I zoomed the camera in again, and had a snapshot taken. I then took out my phone and opened up my social media app. Well I’ll be damned, it was her! Stacey was one of my wife’s bitch friends, as well as a neighbour. I had first met her four years ago when we finally bought our house, and she came over with her husband with a bottle of wine.

I took a quick dislike towards her, as she seemed snobby, and her husband was a drip. He was a proctologist, of all things! Well, he was a nice enough guy if a well over a decade older than her and boring. She was his younger trophy wife, and her fake boobs seemed to be her pride and joy.

One of the first fights I had with my wife was about a year ago, when she said she wanted to get an enhancement like Stacey had. I told her that was not something I wanted, and we could spend our money on better things than tits. That was actually at about the time our sex life went from occasional to never.

I had requested that two of the gals the agency send over be “MILF types”, and Stacey and the redhead did qualify as that. Both in their mid-30s, and acting like they were starving for cock.

Well, I was grinning as I saw Devaun pawing on them, and she appeared to be loving it. They were big old titties, and also high riding. Obviously fake, but he did not seem to mind as he had her on her back on the floor and was devouring her right nipple.

I watched for the next four hours, until most of the guests and “staff” were well exhausted. I think each of the girls serviced at least four of the guests, and there was still another day and night to go in this party. I saw that the redhead that had taken on both of the Duncan Twins in a revolving spit-roast, the Blonde had gone into the bathroom with Jack, and Devaun had selected one of the bedrooms with Stacey so I decided to make my appearance. Several of the guys called my name as I went in, and I waved and went to the kitchen to get a sandwich and refill my glass of ice.

I asked everybody how they were doing, and two of the girls looked half done-in. I had gotten a lot of condoms at the warehouse store and used ones were scattered all over. But at least the party animals had done what I had asked, and spread towels over the floor and furniture before getting busy.

I talked to each of the girls, and I smiled when the Asian girl introduced herself as Jade. I invited her to share my room for the night, and she looked at me with her eyebrow raised. But she accepted, and I told her she could take a shower once we got in.

A half hour later she came out, still nude and looking sexy. She joined me on the bed, and asked why I had not been in the other room. “Oh, simply because group scenes are not my thing. The rest of the guys seem to be enjoying it, I’m mostly doing it for them. I prefer to be just with another gal by myself, with no other distractions.” She smiled and said that sounded a lot better.

“I never take events like this, and not for a day and two nights. But the money was just too good to pass up, so here I am.” Turns out she was really a college student, and was majoring in pharmacology of all things. And when she tried to turn things up, I just shook my head.

“If you want you can go rejoin the party, but I really am tired and did not want to sleep alone. Can we just cuddle? If you want, I am more of a morning person so we can see what comes up then.” She gave me a grin and nodded, and after giving me a nice kiss we cuddled up and fell asleep.

I got up at 6 as usual to take a piss, and took my pills. And at 8 I was deeply inside of Jade. And she had a well trained pussy, as she was squeezing me from tip to root as I was deep inside of her. I was only able to last for about twenty minutes, but it felt amazing. And she was actually sucking on my ear lobe as she came, which pushed me over and I came in the rubber myself.

We were cuddled up and she said that had been really nice. And I think she meant it, and was not just giving me a line. I told her mostly the story I had told the guys, that I was recently divorced and preferred to make love rather than to just have sex.

“I’m kind of the same way, to be honest. I took this up when the scholarship money ran out, and it has not been all bad. Most of my dates are pretty much like dates, just without the games and a check the next day from the agency in addition to any tips. I only took this job because it would be enough for me to take two weeks off next month as that is finals and I need to do all the studying that I can then.”

We kissed and fooled around a bit more, and after a second round (thank you little blue pill) then she asked about breakfast. I grinned at her, and asked if she minded playing waitress. She crinkled her nose at me and nodded, then said it would cost me extra. I told her to go into the kitchen, and grab two of the boxes in the fridge and nuke them.

She left the bedroom and I quickly went to the closet and checked out what was going on. Well, the black gal was getting double-teamed by Devaun and Jack, and right next to her was the redhead who was getting it doggy style from one of the Duncan twins. A few of them called out to Jade, but she said she was busy, and I looked into each of the rooms. The bedrooms were all disaster zones, and two of them still had couples sleeping on the beds. Other than the one with Mike and Stacy, he was pumping like crazy with his cock buried between her tits.

When Jade started to come back I quickly turned off the monitor and was back in bed when she arrived. She handed me the box, and each of them had a catered meal like an airline would serve. I had gotten more than enough for the party, and we smiled as we ate a cheese omelette, even feeding each other the tater tots. Once the food was done I tossed the containers on the floor and pushed her onto her back, opening my mouth and sucking most of her small breast inside and licking on her nipple. Jade wrapped her arms around my head, and moaned that felt amazing.

Which caused me to remember who she was, and why she was there. I licked and sucked her breast and nipple for a few minutes, then pulled back. I rolled onto my back, and remembering she was just a whore told her to get to sucking. She looked at me for just a moment, before moving to the foot of the bed and taking me into her mouth.

“Ahh, that’s more like it” I thought as she started sucking on my cock. And I had to admit, she was good. One of the best I had ever experienced, and almost as good as my wife was before we got married. But as the old joke goes, there is something in common with omelettes and blowjobs.

You never got either one of them at home.

Finally I decided I had enough fun, but Jade was so good that I did her the courtesy of warning her right before I came. And even I was impressed when instead of taking my dick out of her mouth she kept it inside, and then swallowed my load.

I lightly kissed her lips, then told her she could have another shower before rejoining the party. I did let her hug me when she got out, and kissed her again a bit more as she had brushed her teeth. But after she left I took my own shower, then returned to the closet and sat in the chair I moved from the desk.

The party was back in full swing, as the black haired girl that might have been Latina was sucking on one of the guests, and Devaun was once again sticking it to the redhead. He seems to have a thing for her, and she was a real slut, lying on her back and sucking on Mark, one of the guys in my class I barely knew but was in the group.

He was a Freshman during my Senior year, so I barely had anything to do with him. But I could see he had a long but thin cock, and the redhead was sucking it like the pro she was. And this time the Duncan Twins were giving it to the Ebony Goddess, once again taking turns on which was fucking her and which was having their cock sucked by her.

But Stacey, oh my. Jack was giving it to her good, as she was jacking off Mike and one of the other guests that I did not even remember but says he went to school with me. And every few minutes the guys would trade off, the guy in her right hand moving to start fucking her, as the guy in her pulled out and moved to her left hand, and the guy that had been in that hand moved to her right. And I saw Carl looking at a watch, and after a few minutes he called out “Switch!”, and they changed positions again.

Jade had actually gotten with Franco, another one of the guys I barely knew. And it did indeed look like they were simply having sex and not taking part in a Bacchanal orgy. I sat back and watched, and each of the girls was getting a real workout. Some taken on the floor as others would be taken back to one of the rooms as the party moved into the afternoon.

Later I was watching three of the girls being serviced in three of the rooms, and decided it was a good time to head on out again. I grabbed a hotdog from the crock pot and put it in a bun before grabbing another drink and heading back to the living room. Once there I settled onto the couch next to Devaun, and Jade was kneeling on the floor sucking his cock. I looked over the room, and saw the black girl look over at me. Devaun gave me a grin, and asked where I had been. I simply said I had not been feeling well and did not want to ruin the party so was staying in my room.

He made a motion to the black girl who was sitting on her haunches nearby, and she was watching me closely. “Hey, Tawnisha, this is the dude throwing this here party. How about showing him some appreciation for that?”

And I’ll be damned if she did not smile, and crawl over to me like a cat. I was in shorts, and gave her a smile and greeted her by name as she reached out and rubbed my cock through my shorts. I decided what the hell, and smiled and nodded at her.

I pulled my shorts and underwear down past my hips, and once I sat down again she quickly took my cock and popped it into her mouth. Oh my, she was good! Her full lips were like two cushions squeezing my cock as she moved her head up and down. And I noticed she used a lot of suction. It was unlike any blowjob I had ever received before, and it was amazing.

I reached out to grasp the back of her head and moaned in appreciation, and heard Devaun chuckle. “See, told you she was good. If I was not a confirmed bachelor, I would ask her to marry me.” Tawnisha paused her bobbing at that, and I saw her eyes look up and at Devaun. But she did not stop her sucking, and he chuckled. “Sorry, I’m teasing you, girl. But if I was a few decades older and ready to finally settle down and enjoy my retirement, I just might look you up and do just that. Who knows, maybe even give you a couple of kids to pop out, enjoy my last few years before giving all I got to another generation.”

I was not quite sure what to make of that, and neither was she. And when her eyes moved back to mine I gave her a smile. “Miss, what my crude friend said is indeed true. What you are doing feels absolutely amazing, and I feel lucky to have now experienced it.” I am not sure, but I could swear she was smiling with my cock in her mouth as I said that, and her actions redoubled on my rod.

And when she reached up with one of her hands and cupped my balls and gently squeezed them, I knew it would not be much longer. And with a moan I called out her name and started jetting my cum into her mouth. I saw her eyes close and she only kept half my cock in her mouth, swallowing after each jet I gave her.

And unlike my wife the few times she would deign to blow me after we were married, Tawnisha did seem to enjoy it. She pulled up and she was smiling at me, and I gently reached out and caressed her cheek. I gave her a smile in return, and she almost shyly thanked me.

I looked at her, and shook my head. “No, sweet lady, thank you. That was amazing.”

She gave a giggle, and shook her head. “No, not for that, but thank you for what you just said. The Rocket is crude, but he got a nice cock. You also, and I can tell you meant what you said. Few guys seem to mean it when they say something like that to me.”

I leaned forward and kissed the top of her head, then softly whispered that if she wanted she could have a shower in my room. She shyly nodded, then got to her feet. I did also, and led her to the back and into my room. I told her to go ahead, I would be ready for her when she was done.

When she came out later, I was in bed and naked once again. And she wasted little time in moving on top of me and giving me a kiss. Her lips tasted like toothpaste so I went ahead and kissed her back as she pressed her belly against my cock and started rubbing against it, her body undulating over me.

I reached back and grasped her ass, marvelling at how different it seemed. I had been with several gals before I had gotten married, and of course my wife. But Tawnisha had the sweetest bubble butt I had ever gotten my hands on. It was like she had a shelf there, and she moaned as I was squeezing and caressing her ass.

And I was a bit surprised when she reached down and rolled a condom on me, then aimed it up and guided it into her pussy. She was fairly loose there, but incredibly hot and wet. And we moaned into each other’s mouths as she started rocking above me. The little shimmy she would give her hips each time I was fully inside was amazing.

She gave me a great ride, and I tried to give her one in return. And when I got close, I was pretty sure her orgasm was faked. But I did not care, as I was almost there myself. I had her prop herself up and started sucking on her large dark nipples right before I came, and I think as I was finishing her orgasm was real. Her pussy clenched down on me tightly, and her moans changed just a bit, sounding deeper and longer.

I moved my head back and looked into her eyes, and she smiled back down at me. “That was a good one, thank you” she softly said. I smiled back, and echoed that I thought it was pretty amazing also.

She climbed out of bed, and I watched her bubble butt head back to the bathroom as I slipped off the condom and put it in the trash can next to the bed. I heard the shower again, and 10 minutes later she came out. We talked for a bit, then she gave me another soft kiss and headed back out to join the party.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.