A Girl Down the Street - Cover

A Girl Down the Street

Copyright© 2022 by stephaniek9

Chapter 4: My Daughter?

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: My Daughter? - Amy was having ice cream at the food court when she spotted a young girl, she had seen her before on her street.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Water Sports  

The following story is a complete work of fiction. The characters don’t exist, and the events didn’t happen. This author does not condone any of the behaviors depicted in the story actually being done in real life. The story contains sex between adults and minors and incest Water sports and beastiality. If either of these offends you, go do something else. If it’s illegal to view this material in your jurisdiction, close and delete the file immediately.

Chapter 4 My Daughter?

“Jim, what else do you have to tell me about Sara?”

“A lot, actually.”


I asked Sara.

“Sara, you said that you are a model, and you did some movies, what kind of movies have you done?”

“As for being a model, it was the day after we got back from the cabin.”

Ty parked in the garage, mom opened the trunk and I got out. I had a headache from all the tequila I had drunk. I was so sore and felt so dirty. Couldn’t believe that I had licked my mom’s pussy, and Ty had fucked my ass. And then they had pissed on me.

But saying that, I was so horny, I wanted more and needed more. I wanted Ty to fuck me again, I needed to lick moms pussy and ass again. I wanted, and I required, to be force to have sex with others. The two of them had awoken something up inside me.

Mom said, “go take a shower and clean yourself up.”

I went upstairs and took a long hot shower. All the time, thinking about mom’s pussy and Ty’s big black cock in my ass. I reached down and rub one out, but I was still horny.

I got in the shower and dried off, and I went to my bedroom to see what to wear. I was not sure what to put on. So, I put on shorts, and a T-shirt, then I went downstairs. I was still wearing the collar Ty had put on me.

I went into the kitchen and mom had lunch already. Ty was sitting at the table, he looked up at me and said, “what the fuck? Slaves are to be naked at all times, unless we have company, or I tell you what to wear.”

I quickly got undressed. “That’s better now, we have things to talk about,” Ty said.

Mom came in and handed me a letter. I opened it up, it was from a modeling agency. I had applied to be a model at this agency several months ago, but this wasn’t from that agency that I had applied at. The letter stated that they wanted me to come in and do a photoshoot. I was so excited, but then Dad pointed out to me, that the very bottom paragraph said to be prepared to do some nude modeling. I wasn’t certain if I wanted to do that, but Ty said, “you are going to do it.”


“It was many weeks later when I met with the agency. The first thing they wanted to do was take pictures of me in a bathing suit. Then in a bra and panties. Then completely naked. Darcy was with me through it all. We even did a movie together. And I’ll never forget it. In that movie, I fell in love with Darcy.

The movie started with me in a makeshift bedroom that looked like a little girl’s room. It had stuffed teddy bears on the bed and pictures of animals on the wall. I had a long ponytail. I was wearing Winnie the Pooh pajamas, and my panties were pink with Minnie Mouse on them. There were three men and one woman with cameras, and the director. They were all videotaping me. There is also a man holding cue cards telling me what to say.

I went and got on the bed. A short time later, there was a knock on my door.

“Sara, your sister is here to babysit you.” A lady said from outside the door.

“Who?” I asked.

“You know Darcy, your 18-year-old sister.” The lady said.

“Thank you, mom.”

A short time later, Darcy came into my room. Wearing a long, baggy coat.

“Hello, little sister.”

Darcy stood over me, her hands on her full hips, Darcy looked down at me.

“Are you fucking my boyfriend? Are you fucking my boyfriend, Sara?” Darcy shouted, “Are you Sara, are you fucking my boyfriend? Tell me the truth ... now!”

I nervously looked at her, my back propped up with pillows on my bed. I anxiously chewed on my bottom lip and couldn’t look my babysitter in the face.

“I ... I ... of course not, I’m only 10 years old.” I protested, “What makes you think I would do a thing like that?”


“Jim, I was really 14, it’s what they told me to say.”


“This,” Darcy said as she produced a silky thong from behind her back and threw it in my face. It was most certainly one of my thongs, and you could smell myself on it.

“I found this under our bed,” Darcy said.

“Darcy, I can explain,” I said with a hint of desperation in my voice.

“Don’t even bother trying to lie to me,” Darcy said, “I know all about it.”

“It was only once, Darcy, I promise. You were away and mom took me over to your house for him to babysit me. He had been drinking. He was so drunk, that I didn’t even know it was happening until it was too late. He was passed out on your bed. I just wanted to see his thing. I pulled down his sweatpants. His thing was big. I played with it, then this white stuff came out. I then got undressed and rub the stuff on me. Then I heard you come home, so I quickly got my clothes and went to bed, I am so sorry,” the Director told me to cry.

“Stop crying, Sara. It’s just that you are my sister and I thought I could trust you,” then Darcy smiled wickedly down at me.

“But don’t think I’m going to let you get away with this, you will have to make it up to me.”

“Of course, Darcy,” I stammered, “I’ll do anything.”

“I was hoping you would say that,” Darcy said as she unbuckled her long coat. Under the robe, Darcy wore nothing but a sheer red bra and a rather large black strap on cock.

“Darcy, what the fuck are you doing dressed like that?” I asked,

The video camera darted from Darcy’s grinning face to the big dildo now just inches from my open mouth.

“Well the way I see it,” Darcy said as she pushed strands of my blonde hair from my face, “is that if my boyfriend got to fuck you, then I should get to fuck you too. Sound’s fair, doesn’t it?”

“But he didn’t fuck me.”

“I don’t care. Now get undressed”.

“Holy shit Darcy, I mean I am sorry, I made a big mistake, but this ... this is just so wrong. You are my sister!”

“Well right now dear, I see you as the bitch that fucked my boyfriend and broke my trust, and now you are going to pay,” Darcy said as she stared at me. I then got undressed. All the video cameras were on me as I took off my pajamas.

Darcy began to stroke the strap-on cock in front of my face.


Jim, despite everything, the lights, the camera, all the people in the room, I was turned on and could feel my pussy and clit respond to the image in front of me. Here was my hot girlfriend, the object of many of my late-night fantasies. She stood before me with those huge soft breasts, and long stiff nipples, as she spits on her hand and pumped the liquid around the bulbous head of the strap-on cock. I looked around and a couple of the cameramen had their hard dicks out. A young girl was sucking the director’s cock as he watched us.


“Oh fuck, Darcy, you look so hot! I have been such a bad girl. Yes, it’s only fair that you should fuck me, like the slut I am,” I said as I opened my legs wide, revealing my damp wet pussy to the camera just inches from my pussy.

I grabbed the cock and pulled my girlfriend ... in the movie she was my sister ... onto the bed, and the two of us kissed passionately. Darcy aggressively pushed her tongue deep into my mouth and moaned as I sucked on it like a slick cock.

“Oh Sara, the truth is, I have fantasized about fucking you for a long time now, and when Chuck told me how hot you were. He was not that drunk, he knew what you had done. And I knew I had to have you,” Darcy said as her hands began to roam over my body.

Darcy took one of my stiff nipples into her warm wet mouth and we both moaned in pleasure.

Darcy flicked her tongue back and forth over my stiff nipple before sinking her teeth into the nipple so hard I yelped, and I arched my back off the bed.

She leaned back and looked at me as I spread my legs in front of her. I spread my cunt lips with my fingers, so the Camera lady could see my shiny wet pussy,

Darcy’s finger gently slid up and down inside my slick cunt lips, and I arched my back and moaned. Darcy pulled her fingers away and a thin sticky strand of my juices clung to her fingers like a spider’s web.

She looked into my eyes as she slipped the creamy wet fingers into her mouth and moaned,

“Oh Sara,” she sighed, “Your pussy tastes so sweet and wonderful, but before I eat your hot wet cunt I want your mouth on my breasts.”

Without hesitation, I buried my face in Darcy’s breast. I kissed and sucked Darcy’s stiff nipples through the stiff sheer fabric of the bra.

“Take it off, Darcy, please,” I pleaded.

Darcy swiftly removed her bra. I took one of the puffy nipples into my mouth and sucked hungrily on it, then I did the same with the other.

The camera people were everywhere, two were tapering me sucking on her nipples, and one was still at my pussy. The camera lady even put two of her fingers in me, trying to get me wetter.

An overpowering combination of lust and love coursed through my body.

Darcy moved on top of me as they let me suck and nibble on her nipples. Darcy pushed the dildo back against my engorged clit. I knew that I would cum soon.

“You are such a hot little bitch, aren’t you? I’m going to make you my hot little bitch, do you understand?” Darcy said. Darcy pushed my back onto the bed.

Darcy bent forward and licked my breasts, flicking her tongue over the pointed and hard nipples. Darcy supported herself with one hand on the mattress as she slipped the other hand between my thighs, lightly tracing her fingers over my firm tan skin.

My breath was uneven as I looked into Darcy’s eyes. Darcy’s hand cupped my soft pussy mound and started to grind the hard heel of her hand on my clit, then she slipped her index finger deep into my cunt.

“Oh, my little bitch, you are so wet,” Darcy cried out as she sucked my nipple.

I moaned and humped my ass off the bed, meeting every thrust of Darcy’s fingers.

Darcy held her thumb over my hard clit and pressed down hard as her fingers fucked me hard and fast.

When Darcy lifted her head, I pulled her mouth to mine, and we kissed passionately as Darcy slipped a second finger into my pussy. We moaned into each other’s mouths as Darcy pushed her finger deeper into my wet cunt.

“How do you want me to fuck you, my little bitch?” Darcy asked when your lips parted. I moaned as I felt the hard dildo cock slide over my flat tummy,

“Any way you want,” I told her.

“Then I am going to fuck you hard and fast, my little whore,” Darcy said.

“But first you need to get it wet.” Darcy thrust the tip of the cock through my lips. I opened my mouth and eagerly took the cock into my mouth. I accepted her gentle thrusts as the cock head touched the back of my throat and threatened to gag me. Our eyes locked, as the cock began to choke me.

Darcy slid the cock from my willing mouth, then she sat back on her thighs. She reached out with both hands and squeezed my breasts, then she pinched my stiff nipples fiercely.

Darcy lifted one of my legs to her shoulder, speeding my thighs wide open. She looked down on my wet cunt and moaned.

“You are a nasty little bitch, I’m going to teach you not to fuck around with my lover,” Darcy screamed.

Darcy grunted and thrust her hips forward, pushing the head of the black cock into my tight pussy, “Oh, fuck, my little bitch is so fucking tight!”

Both of us groaned with pleasure as my wet pussy opened to accept Darcy’s urgent thrusts. At that point, I had forgotten all about the cameras and the other people who were watching.

“Oh fuck, that feels so fucking good! Don’t stop fucking me, Darcy, I love you.”

Darcy stop and looked at me, “I love you too, Sara.” We looked into each other’s eyes, not moving.

“Come on, girls, fuck her.” The director screened at us.

The cock steadily disappeared into my dripping cunt. I whimpered and moaned with each thrust and when the cock disappeared into my cunt, Darcy leaned down and kissed me, trusting her tongue into my open mouth. At that instant, I loved her more than I ever thought imaginable.

Darcy reared back and began to fuck me hard. With each stroke, she slammed her pelvis against my pussy mound. She buried the cock deep into my dripping cunt.

I groaned and put my legs around her waist, moaning loudly as Darcy fucked me like the slut I knew I was.

I was whimpering uncontrollably as Darcy drilled my soaked cunt with the dildo. I reached up and grabbed her swinging breasts and twisted her long stiff nipples mercilessly with my fingernails. Darcy screamed with pleasure and pain.

Darcy had her hands on my thighs as she pounded my pussy mercilessly with the big dildo. With one hand, she slapped my ass hard, and I screamed,

“Cum on my big cock, you sick little cunt slut! Cream that tight cunt all over my big black cock!”

“OHHH fuck, I’m cumming!” I yell out.

“Oh, my love, don’t stop,”

She then started slapping my ass hard, saying, “don’t you ever fuck my boyfriend, you nasty bitch.”

Darcy leaned over, her plastic cock still buried in my cunt, and slipped her thrusting tongue into my mouth.

“You fucking little cunt, I don’t think I will ever forgive you,” Darcy said angrily. She then sent a gob of her spit into my open mouth, then thrust her tongue back in.

I humped my ass off the bed to meet Darcy’s thrusting cock, and I groaned. I looked up at the man holding the cue card, and it said, “oh Darcy, what can I do to make up with you? Do anything you want.”

Darcy thrust her cock back into me. As she slammed the cock into my cunt, she said, “you are nothing but a nasty bitch, and bitches fucks dogs.” Darcy quickly pulled out of me. She then asked me to get on all fours. Just then, a dog came running in, and he jumped on top of the bed. And before I knew it, he was inside me. He fucked me very hard and fast.

I know I’ve been fucked by some dogs before, but this was the first time outside my dad’s poker games. And I wondered how many people were going to be watching this video, jacking off watching. It just makes me hornier. I had one orgasm after another. Unfortunately, this dog’s dick was so big, I couldn’t get his balls in me. I did not get tied up with him.

About 10 minutes later, the dog was done. He pulled out and his cum came pouring out of me. And of course, the cameras caught all of it. Darcy said, “Sara, my little bitch, go clean his cock.”

I crawled off the bed and crawled over to the dog. He was in the corner licking his cock. I started to lick his cock at the same time he was. Every so often his tongue went into my mouth as I licked his cock.

“That’s it, French kiss your new boyfriend, bitch.” Darcy said, standing over me.

A few minutes later, the director said cut. After it was over, Darcy, me, and that girl who was sucking off the director earlier. I had not seen her before, but she was with the director for every movie I had done. She was about my age, but she had bigger tits. We had to blow all of them. And I had to lick the lady’s pussy to orgasm.


“Was that girl being forced to do that?” I ask.

“Jim, I don’t know, and I hope not. She did not look like she was happy, I felt sorry for her.”

Later, the agency wanted to tape me having sex with others. They were meant to be sold to Special people, people with money.”

“How do you feel about that?” I asked.

“At first I was scared. But I like it. I like knowing somebody is jacking off looking at me.”

“So, you are ok with it?”

“Sure I’m fine with it in fact, in a couple of months, on my birthday, I’m doing a gang bang movie with 20 men and I can’t wait.”

“Wow, you are a slut.” I said as she started to suck my cock, which had gotten hard again.

“Do you know where they are selling the pictures and videos that you made?

“Someplace on the web, and to people they know. I haven’t seen any of them.”

“Do they give you some of the profits?”

“Sure. Would you like for me to tell you about Darcy?”

“Sure, if you’d like to.”


Mom had taken me to see the doctor, and I was put on the pill.

A couple of weeks later, and before I met with the modeling agency. I met Darcy.

It was a Monday and school had started, my first day of high school. I was now a freshman in high school and a sex slave to my mom and dad. How many girls can say that?

I wasn’t even in the 4th period yet, and I was already horny as hell. I would rather not wait until I got home to masturbate or get fuck by one or both of my parents, but I just have to do it now. And I don’t care if anyone sees me, it would turn me on more if they did.

My next class was history, it’s not my favorite subject, so I sat in the back of the class, so I didn’t have to answer too many questions. Furthermore, it would make it easy to play with myself during class. As I said, I was already really fucking horny so, as soon as the teacher began to teach, I started to play. I wore a short skirt that barely cover anything, it’s what my mom told me to wear, and no panties. Mom said that they just get in the way when they, or anyone else, wanted to play with my cunt. So, anyone who is paying attention doesn’t need to look very hard to see my cunt.

As the teacher began class, I slid my ass forward on my chair and spread my legs under my desk. If he had looked, he would have seen everything. I then licked my left index finger and then started to rub my throbbing clit in small little circles until my pussy was dripping wet. I started to fuck my little hole nice and slow just to tease myself a little. Pretty soon I was moving my finger in and out faster, and then I inserted another finger.

It felt so good that I let out a moan, not too loud for the class to hear. I was so turned on about masturbating in class. I was dripping like a faucet. There was pussy juice running down my lips over my asshole and puddling on the edge of my chair. Soon the puddle got big enough that it started to drip down onto the floor between my feet. Just to feel filthy, I slid my feet out of my flip-flops and began to rub my feet and toes through all that pussy juice. All that slimy juice felt wonderful squishing between my toes. I was fucking my pussy hard now and could feel a big orgasm begin to build up. My fingers were buried as deep as they would go when I looked up and saw my teacher glance at me and grin, but he never said anything and kept on talking to the rest of the kids. That was enough to send me over the edge, knowing I just got caught fucking myself in class. I came so hard I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming. After I stopped convulsing, I looked down and saw my inner thighs and the chair were covered in creamy white cum. I must have been breathing heavily because the girl in front of me turned around to look at me, but she just smiled and looked back to the front, oblivious to the fact that I just fucked myself two feet behind her. A few short moments later, the bell rang, ending the class.

As everybody got up to leave, my teacher yelled, “Sara, will you please stay for a moment?”

After everyone left the room he walked back towards my desk, on his way I know he got a glimpse of my cream-covered pussy and chair. And the reason is that I never closed my legs. They were still wide open for him to see.

When he got next to me, he reached down without saying a word and wiped my inner thigh with his finger, scooping up some cum and then eating it. When his finger was cleaned, he simply asked me. “Do you want to taste some of my creams?”

He didn’t need to ask me twice and without saying anything I reached up, unzipped his pants, and removed a gigantic hard cock. It had to be at least 6 or 7 inches long. Lucky for me, it wasn’t as fat as Tyrone’s cock, so I was able to deep throat him without too much trouble. I love to suck dick, so I shoved that long cock in my mouth as soon as it was free. As I was drooling all over it, he was undoing his belt and pants, letting them fall to the floor. Now I was able to take his shaft all the way until my nose was buried in his thick black pubic hair and my chin was slapping against his smooth balls. I was taking his dick all the way in and then removing it until the tip of his cock was on my lips, then I would shove it all the way back in hard and fast. Once in a while, I would remove his tasty cock from my mouth and begin to stroke it while I sucked on his smooth, hairless balls. It wasn’t very long until he grabbed my head and started to forcefully face fuck the shit out of my mouth.

After about 5 minutes of him ramming his 6 or so inches of hard cock down my throat, he began to moan, saying that he was going to cum. A moment later, he pulled out and blew a huge, thick load of jizz all over my face. The first shot hit me right in the middle of my forehead, and the second shot covered my nose. The third shot went straight into my wide-open mouth. It felt so good to have his cum dripping down my face, and I was definitely not going to waste any of it. I scooped up every last bit of his cum into my mouth and enjoyed swallowing every tasty drop of it.

After I was done cleaning my face off, he said to me that I missed some cum. I felt my face but didn’t feel anything, I asked where, I don’t want to miss any of it, it tastes so delicious. He told me I got all of his cum but, I still need to clean up all of my cum. He asked me to wipe my pussy and thighs with my hand and eat my cum. My creamy cum tasted wonderful. After I was clean, he said, “you need to clean the chair as well. It wouldn’t be nice to leave that mess for other kids to sit in.”

I agreed. So, I knelt in front of my chair and continued to clean by licking and swallowing all of my cum off the chair. And then off the floor.

“Even though I enjoyed watching you fuck yourself in class, it is not the time or place for that kind of thing. You will need to be punished.”

What happened next was fucking hot. He told me, “grab my dick and point it at your face and open your mouth.”

Even though I was a little confused, I did what he told me. He then asked me, “Are you ready to receive your punishment?”

I was still confused. I said, “yes,” and with that, he began to piss all over my face and in my open mouth. He must have really had to go because it seemed like he was pissing on me forever. By the time he was done, I was soaked from head to toe in hot, wonderful piss. I loved the feeling and taste of it so much that I swallowed all that made it into my mouth.

When he was done pissing, he told me, “go home and clean up, I will give you a note, so you can leave school early.”

If anything, I was hornier than ever, and the last thing I intended to do when I got home was washed off his piss. I was hoping either mom or dad was home to fuck me.

I was so turned on just by walking past people, knowing I was covered in urine from head to toe. One girl, the one who was in front of me in class, she stopped me as I got to the door.

“Hi, I’m Darcy, you must have been very horny to masturbate in class like that.”

I looked at her, and she had a stunning, nice smile.

“I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry, I do it all the time, but not in class. Did Mr. Wilson pee on you?”

“Yes, he did,” I said, looking down at the ground.

“Did he pay you?” she asked.

“No, I’m not a whore.” I told her.

“Nothing wrong with it Sara, I’m a whore, and he has paid me, so he could have sex with me, and pee on me.”

“He has?”

“Yes, and there are other teachers too, and some firemen too.”

“What?”

“Your stepdad is Tyrone, right?”

“Yes.”

“Tyrone and my dad are best friends. Can you keep a secret?”

“Yes, I can.”

“I know about you and your family, I’m the same way. I belong to my dad, I’m his whore.”

“No way!”

“Way, and I know your mom is a whore too. Your dad comes to my dad’s poker games. And your mom and I are the entertainment for the men. Your mom has a great-tasting pussy, doesn’t she?” she said, winking at me.

“I especially love licking the men’s cum out of your mom’s pussy and drinking her pee.”

I was in shock. I didn’t know what to say.

“Go home and clean up. Talk to your dad about the poker games. I’ll love to have another girl join us. Now, I have to go talk to Mr. Wilson, he owes you some money. I’ll meet you at your house, and we can get to know each other better.”

Darcy left me standing there. I decided I better get home.

When I did get home, I dropped my books on the kitchen table and yelled out for my parents, but no one answers. I ran upstairs to my bedroom. As soon as I shut my door, I grabbed my camera, stood in front of the mirror, and took some pic of myself covered in piss.

I took off my shirt, I was staring at my now little small tits. I was thinking, why can’t my tits grow?

Just as I was ready to strip out of my skirt. I heard some odd sounds coming from Downstairs, then all of a sudden, my bedroom door opened up and Darcy walked in. “How did you get in? I lock the door.”

“I have a key to your house. Any time one or both of your parents need me, I’m here for them. Some of my Johns have keys to my dad’s house, and they can come over anytime they want to be with me.”

Darcy then handed me some money. “This is from Mr. Wilson. I had called your dad and your dad said it’s OK for me to give him a key to your house, so anytime he wishes to be with you, he can.”

“I can’t believe all this, my parents want me to be a whore?”

“You love sex, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“If you were a waitress at a restaurant, people would give you tips for doing a good job, it’s just a tip because you did a good job is all,” Darcy said smiling at me

Darcy walked up to me and started playing with my little breast.

“Wow, some men are going to love your little tits.”

“I’m flat, no one is going to like them.”

“You’ll be surprised,” Darcy said.

Darcy got on her knees and started sucking on my little breasts. “I can taste Mr. Wilson pee on you. Yummy.”

She then reached up and pulled on my long blonde hair. “Mmmmmmm, you like your hair to be played with, don’t you babe,” she whispered huskily in my ear.

My low moans were answered enough for her, and she continued to pull gently on my hair, running from my scalp to the very ends of each handful of my hair. I closed my eyes and just let the sensuous feeling cascade down my body until even my pussy was tingling. I felt her lips meet against mine and I kept my eyes shut as we shared our first kiss. I could tell right from the start which of us was going to be the dominant one in our relationship.

She and I quickly got undressed.

Darcy clearly liked to call the shots and dictate the flow. And I was surprised to know that this wasn’t bothering me at all. In fact, I like it when men and women take control of me. Deep inside, I feel in control since I know I am the one who is allowing this to happen. I guess it really doesn’t matter why, for whatever reason, I surrendered myself to my mom, Tyrone, Mr. Wilson, and now Darcy at that moment. They and others have determined my sexual agenda, but I can’t complain based on the results!

From that point on, we behaved like two teenagers on our first date in the back seat of our parent’s car, we gingerly explored each other. I didn’t feel as though I were being groped, but more like I was being tenderly touched. Our hands wandered all over each other, and I was getting incredibly turned on by the firmness of her body and the smoothness of her pale skin.

It was different in many ways from touching my mother. Mom is in pretty good shape but faces it, forty years takes its toll. No matter how much lotion and massage therapy they used, they could never compete with the natural smoothness and softness of a sixteen-year-old girl. It was such a thrill to feel Darcy for the first time.

Eventually, Darcy touched my breasts, and she gently cupped each in turn with her hand and then gently massaged them. Her thumb and forefinger grabbed my hardened nipples and tenderly pulled on them, letting them snap back into place when she released them. Then she put her finger in my mouth to wet it, after which she ran it around in circles around my nipple and then down and around into the fullness of my breast. I couldn’t believe how sexy her gentle touch was! She wasn’t rough and strong like Tyron, yet I felt better when she did it than I ever had with him or my mom for that matter.

Slowly, Darcy’s hand worked down my tight stomach until she reached my pussy. She didn’t stop until her hand had traced itself all the way down and to my asshole. Then she worked her way back to my cunt. On the way up, her finger pressed in more firmly and worked its way between my wet pussy lips. My pussy hole was so wet, that she dipped her finger in it and used it to lubricate my clit even more than it already was. When she touched my clit, I thought I was going to bolt straight up and out of bed. She played with it in much the same manner she had with my nipples—pulling it gently with my fingers and then tracing little circles around it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.