A Girl Down the Street - Cover

A Girl Down the Street

Copyright© 2022 by stephaniek9

Chapter 3: Sara

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sara - Amy was having ice cream at the food court when she spotted a young girl, she had seen her before on her street.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Water Sports  

“Amy, this is what she told me.”


“Sara, tell me how you got into this,” I ask her.

“Ok, if you want to know. It all started before I was born.”


I lived with my mom and my very religious grandparents. My mom got pregnant when she was 16 years old and had me when she was 17. I was told my dad was 31. I never knew my father, and my father doesn’t know that I exist.

My mom was in the marching band at school, and they were having a car wash to raise money for band camp. Mom said my father’s name was Frank, but mom said she used a fake name, so he could have used a fake name too. I was told he had a nice red corvette, and he wasn’t too bad looking either. Mom was wearing a very skimpy bikini that she was borrowing from a friend of hers. Mom knew her mother would never let her wear something like that.

Mom made a point to wash his windows, making sure he looked at her B-cup tits. I don’t think mine will ever get that big.

After they were done with his car, he rolled down his window, and he asked her for her age and mom told him she was 18. Mom then gave him her phone number.

Frank called her 5 minutes later. The man asked her to go out with him later that day. My mom told her mother she was going to spend the night with her friend, she knew if her mom called to check up on her, her friend would back her up.

Mom wore her bikini under a sundress because she knew he liked to see her in it. He took her to a very impressive restaurant. He even gave her some wine to drink. After dinner, he took mom to his house, and they had sex, it was moms the first time. Over the next month, mom saw the man a couple of more times before she knew she was pregnant. Mom didn’t have the chance to tell the man she was having his baby. My grandparents thought she would be a disgrace to the family, so they sent her away to her grandparents to live. Then my grandparents sold the house and moved.

We live in Chicago with them and with others. For the next 10 years, mom and I were like prisoners. We had to wear long dresses and go to church every day. We had to cook and clean the house. The men were in charge. I wasn’t allowed to have friends, except for other girls in the church.

One day, my grandma said that a man, who is in his 40s, he’s one of the commanders. He told grandma he wanted to marry me and also take mom as his second wife. It is not uncommon for a man to have more than one wife. Some have 5 or 6 wives. And my grandma agreed.

The wedding was going to be at the church. Then right after the wedding, and in front of all the people, so they all could watch, he was going to have sex with me. I was only 10 years old.

The night before the wedding, mom and I escaped. Mom was able to find some men at an all-night truck stop restaurant to give her some money. She had to go out to their 18-wheeler to get the money, as I sat in the restaurant with 4 other truckers. When one man comes back into the restaurant, another man goes out. At the time, I couldn’t figure out why they had to leave mom out there and go out one at a time. But now I know mom was selling herself for money.

After, Mom got enough money to buy a couple of bus tickets. One of the truck drivers drove us to the bus depot. We got tickets to go to California, where mom grew up.

A friend of mom helped us out. We knew that my grandparents and their group of friends would be looking for us, so we got a place in LA. We changed our last names to make it harder for them to find us.

Mom waited tables at a truck stop restaurant just to eat and to have a roof over our heads, But I now knew she did more than just wait tables. There were several nights men would leave mom’s bedroom. Some of those men went into my bedroom and mom forced them out. A couple of years later, mom met Tyrone. He is a very handsome black man, and he is a wealthy fireman, but most of his money came from an inheritance, like 100 million dollars.

I started having sex with mom and Tyrone one summer. Mom and Tyrone had just got married. There was a storm raging outside, and it had knocked out the power in the cabin we were staying at. The cabin belongs to Tyrone. It was out in the middle of nowhere and there were plenty of trees and a big lake, and no other houses around.

Tyrone, my mom, and I were on a weekend vacation. They walked through the cabin, lighting candles. I was sitting in a chair in the living room, curled up in a ball. I had a glass of pop on the floor beside me, and I hummed to myself when I heard Tyrone and mom moving around in their bedrooms. The light from a candle threw their shadows up along the wall as they made their way into the living room to join me. “Are you sleeping?” Tyrone asked.

“Well, what else is she supposed to do?” Mom said as she entered the room holding what looked like a bottle of tequila and her iPhone.

“The internet is down, and it’s not like this place is overflowing with things to do,” I said to them, picking up my glass and sipping the pop.

“Thank god for iPhones,” mom muttered, tapping away on her touchscreen.

Tyrone made a frustrated noise. “No, no, no. No sleeping and no phones,” he said. “Don’t you two know anything about what you’re supposed to do when the power’s out?”

Mom and I exchanged confused looks and then looked back at him. He sighed heavily. “You either have to play, spin the bottle or play truth or dare. Obviously.”

Mom made a face at him. “Right. Well, I missed that part when we were back in middle school, I think I’ll pass on that.”

“Oh, come on, girls!” Tyrone said, making wild hand gestures. “Live a little. And you,” he pointed to mom. “Put the phone away. Come on. All I’m asking for is a couple of hours of semi-drunken fun. We’ve got wine and tequila, and it doesn’t make any sense not to enjoy ourselves.”

Mom sighed and said, “Sara is way underage to drink, but, on the other hand, Tyrone has a point.”

Mom was always on her phone. Surprisingly, mom caved first, turning off her phone and putting it’s on the table.

“I need to save my battery anyway,” mom said before going to the small kitchen and coming back with three shot glasses. “Are we doing this or what? What the hell? It wasn’t like Sara would be able to sleep anyway.”

“Sure, why not,” I said, picking up my glass again. I drained it in a few swallows and then accepted the shot glass from mom. I couldn’t believe mom was letting me drink.

“Let’s not get too wasted,” Tyrone said, visibly happier. “We want to remember the stupid things we do here tonight.”

“Do we?” mom muttered as she tossed back her shot, wincing as it burned down her throat. And I did the same, and it made me choke.

“Yeah,” Tyrone shuddered as he took his shot. “We’ll just keep it in case anyone needs some liquid confidence. Alright, rock, paper, scissors, to see who goes first?”

We agreed and held our hands out. In the best three out of five games, mom won, and she sat on the couch looking at them to see who she was going to pick. With a smirk, she pointed at Tyrone. “Truth or Dare, Tyrone?”

He considered it for a moment. “Truth.”

“Alright. Is it true that your daughter is having sex with your dad, her grandfather, over the past 5 years?”


“Jim, Tyrone has a daughter who is 21 years old. Her name is Diane. I had met her for the first time at the wedding. But I have been with her several times after that. I’ll have to tell you more about her later.”


Tyrone made a face. “How the hell am I supposed to know something like that?”

“Because she tells you everything,” mom pointed out.

“Fine. Yes, it’s true.” Tyrone’s face went red, and he looked at me.

I just sat there with my mouth open.

“Truth or Dare?” he asked me.

“Truth,” I replied.

“Were you masturbating the other night when we heard you playing the DVD that you found?” I blushed and sighed, but nodded. “Yeah, I Was.” I couldn’t believe he asked me that. The DVD was of mom and Tyrone having sex.

“Can’t a girl have some privacy?” I asked.

“No, not when we are playing this game. And besides, nothing to be ashamed of Sara. We all do it.” Mom said, smiling at me.

“Fine. Truth or Dare, Mom?” Mom grinned. “Dare.”

I tried to think of something good. “I dare you to tell us how you masturbate. You know, since it’s nothing to be ashamed of.” It wasn’t clear to me why I was continuing with this sexual theme, but it had the other two laughing as mom described how she has fingered herself to orgasm, and no one seemed to mind. I was getting horny. Mom then gave me another shot of tequila.

“Ok, my turn,” mom said. “Tyrone, truth or dare.”

“Ok dare.”

“I dare you to show your cock to Sara.”?

“Omg, mom, no,” I said.

“Why not, you have already seen it on the video.”

Tyrone got up and pulled down his shorts and his big hard black cock came out. I just stared at it. After a minute, he pulled them back up.

“Ok, my turn,” Tyrone said, “Nancy show Sara your tits.” I could not believe it. My mom and Tyrone are still in grade school playing show and tell. They are both drunk, and so was I. Even though I had seen her breasts before, it still turned me on. Her breasts were a little different this time; she had gotten her nipples pierced. It looked like both nipples had small barbells on them. Mom then pulled her top back down now it was my turn. She then gave me another shot of tequila.

“Ok, mom, truth or dare?” Mom picked the truth. “Tell me about the first time you met my father.”

“I had told you his name was Frank, he was 31. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. One thing I did not tell you was that I told him I was 18. He has no idea I was only 16. Frank also had lots of muscles, what else do you want to know?” mom asked.

“Did he have a big dick?”

“Yes, and he is bigger than Tyrone.”

“It’s my turn,” mom said.

Mom then gave us all a couple more shots of tequila, and we were getting very drunk. At least I was. I could feel the warmth from the alcohol in my belly, and it was a nice feeling. I was glad that my parents were able to let me experience this with them.

I was looking out at the driving rain, and I blinked when I heard my name.

“Um ... dare,” I said, taking my first dare of the evening. Mom grinned. “I dare you to let us tie you up.” mom said, looking at me.

“What? Why?” I wanted to know.

“Weren’t you listening, Sara? Tyrone, here has a fetish for girls all tied up and at his mercy. He wants to think about you when he’s alone in the shower.”

“Shut up,” Tyrone said, throwing one of the pillows from the couch at mom.

“So, Sara? Are you refusing the dare?” mom asked.

I sighed. I didn’t have anything against bondage. I had seen some on the Internet, It was actually one of the fetishes that I had been wishing I could explore when I get older. I knew that I could trust my parents to let me go when I wanted to be released, so I sighed again and shook my head.

“No. I’ll do it.”

Mom clapped and Tyrone got up and went to their room. He came back with several bundles of rope that made me look at him in surprise. “Hey, one day I thought I’ll meet a girl who is into this,” he defended himself. “I like to be prepared.”

“Sara, you have nothing to be afraid of. He has used them on me, one-time, and I didn’t like it, but from what we have seen on your web browser we figured you might like it.” Mom said, smiling at me.

“Alright, kneel on the floor for me,” Tyrone said as he began to unwind the rope.

I got out of the chair and did as I was told. It was still hot for October, so I was wearing a light button-down sundress that was perfect for a hot rainy night. All I had on was a sundress with nothing else under it. I haven’t started to wear a bra yet.

Tyron began to wind the rope around my wrists, pulling them snugly behind my back and tying the rope off. My heart was beating faster than normal, and I willed myself not to get aroused by this, but I knew I would. At least not in front of my parents.

Once my wrists were secure, Tyrone moved around to my front and began tying my legs in a frog tie, ankles to the backs of my thighs. I could only identify this because I had seen it in some videos plenty of times, where it leaves a girl helpless and vulnerable. My breath deepened as I struggled a bit, but I then relaxed when Tyrone moved away. The ropes weren’t too tight. Just enough to keep me from getting out of them. I had to spread my legs a little to find a comfortable place to rest, and that made my dress hiked up a bit. All my important parts were still covered, and I tried to calm down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.